You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mischevious Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Mischevious Spirit

 

For most of these events, I hadn't even been aware of what was happening until after I found out why it happened. My friends and I had gone bowling (let's call them Pink, Red, White, Blue, and Purple) for Purple's birthday. After all our fun and games, a few days later Blue messages me regarding her wallet. And Purple informs me that her belongings have been shifting around and moving when she didn't move any of her belongings.

Retracing all our steps, I looked everywhere that Blue's wallet could be. After giving up and taking a break, Blue messages me again asking about the wallet. One of the places I had checked was in the pocket on the back of the driver's seat in the car (which had everything but a wallet in it).

Being the person I am, I agreed to check one more time (I should mention my family had been gone at work, and roommate in the house and there's no way anyone would have moved the wallet). This time, after I went back to look in the car, there was the wallet in plain sight in the back pocket of the driver's seat. On top of all the other things.

Then, after a bit (a few days or maybe a week, I'm not good at keeping track of time) my friend who's a medium and I got to hang out. That's when the one who had been moving our stuff came out, and I learned this mischievous spirit was messing with me because he thought it would be fun.

My friend tends to let almost any spirit appear through them, so when T (using this as the spirit's name) came about, he admitted he had been moving our belongings. When I questioned about the wallet, he admitted it was him. Ever since I met him a month before this at bowling, he's been following me.

To this day he still sticks around because he thinks it's entertaining and he likes me. Out of all the spirits I've encountered, he's one of my favorites.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sammi575, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-09-25)
Well, I also got confused with the parts of the story. I am just not able to understand the experience, if at all one. I feel that it is like a cooked-up "story". Lots of things that just didn't make me believe this stuff.

With Regards and respects.

SDS
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-21)
Read this the other day and thought of the same movies. Couldn't follow the story at all after that. 😉

To the OP: I realise you didn't mean this but at the end it sounds like the medium took the wallet and follows you everywhere because he thinks it's entertaining. Ho hum, careful of spirits who 'like' you and happy Halloween.
igotnorolemodel (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-21)
I think the poster meant that she felt that something was up before the bowling event, maybe strange things had been happening but she only found out exactly why they happened until after T talked through her friend. Correct me if I'm wrong, Sammi575. Either way, your story is an interesting read and like others have said, be careful with these things that have taken a liking to you.

And LOL teletubbies:p
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-09-21)
Teletubbies? 😁
Lady-Glow, I was picturing the cast of Reservoir Dogs (Mr. Pink, Mr. Blue...) in a bowling league matchup with the cast of The Big Lebowski (The Dude, Walter, The Stranger...) 😆 😆
-Biblio.
nosidaM (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-21)
Teletubbies! Good one lady-glow 😉 😆

This is definatley an interesting story...
dreamer01 (1 stories) (117 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-20)
out of all the spirits I have encountered I don, t really have a favourite one. They each take their turn at entertaining me. I like to read their pretty and colourful labels that say Kentucky and tennesse. Ha ha ha, just being a twit. Seriously, be carefull of this friendly spirit. Could be a smoke screen for something negative.
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-09-19)
Lady-glow, tellitubies haha, that made me laugh.

I must admit I'm slightly confused about your story too and I'd be very wary of spirits that want fun and hang around because "they like" you.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+4
9 years ago (2015-09-18)
Sammi575: I got confused with some parts of your story. When you say: "... Ever since I met him a month before this at bowling, he's been following me."
Do you mean you were aware of his "existence"? Did your medium friend 'introduced' him to you, or how the heck did you get to meet him?

I do not now what to say or to think about your experience, other than it is very common for ghosts to fall in love with teenage girls around Halloween! 😆

I couldn't help but to think that your friend are the Teletubbies.😜

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: