You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Beside A Pillar

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Beside A Pillar

 

My mother told it to me recently that when she first came to our house after marriage she had an encounter with a ghost.

First let me tell you about my house. It is a 2 bhk flat with 2 balcony's. First is the drawing room then is the first bedroom which I have said as granny's room in the story. Adjacent to it is the kitchen and then the second bedroom which is my parents' bedroom. Now I will start the actual story.

Long time back around 13 years from now when my mother first came to the house, she had felt uneasy like strong presence around her. One rainy day when everyone was sitting in my parents' bedroom [parents and granny] it started raining heavily. Therefore my mother went to collect all the clothes from the balcony. While she was returning she heard someone call her name. She looked back but saw no one. She thought it was because of the exertion that she heard noises. Suddenly she heard someone playing with the switchboard in the drawing room. She went near it and saw all the switches on. She was horrified and hurried to the room but she saw a girl standing beside the pillar near the room. At the beginning she thought that it was her eyes playing tricks on her, but when the girl did not move she understood that it was a ghost. She wanted to scream but she was numb with fear. The girl started fading and she was no more. My mother ran to my father and told him everything. He checked the whole house but found no one.

After some days my mother called a tantrik, who said that our house is circled by a spirit. He said that he wanted to do pooja, and in between the pooja he placed a lemon near the pillar. After the pooja, the lemon had turned a little red. Then the tantrik told us that now our house is safe.

Till today I have not understood was that a bad ghost or a good ghost and was it black magic?

If you find the answers then please reply and if you find it interesting, then share your views with me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blacksecret, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

blacksecret (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-01)
My mother said that the girl was a bit familiar to her but she could not remember where she had seen her. She tried to recollect but in vain
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-25)
Hello blacksecret, welcome to YGS. Quite difficult to say as this was the only time your mother saw the apparition. But, as shafishaik asked, is there any information from your grandparents, who were with your mother at that time. If so, please do share with us. This could throw some light if more than once person experienced/sighted a spirit. Without that, it is difficult to categorise.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
shafishaik (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-20)
Nice story, but have you ever checked with your grand mother/grand father ever it happened to them also?
If yes, then it is confirm something was there in your house. If no, then we can understand only it happened to you mother and might be it related to you mother's past life, like who ever had good relation with you mother & suddenly she died.

And you have not mentioned in you story how many times it happened to her,
lakshit-rattan (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-19)
Greetings blacksecret:
In my opinion, this thing which happened with your mother must be something related to black magic. As I am also a native of India and know about the black magic of our religion. I think that your mother had some connection with the girl, that is why she was the first one to see her apparition. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Regards and Respects:
Lakshiat
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-19)
Hi, Blackstreet... It seems residual haunting to me... Does your mom was the first person to see that girl or anyone else in your family also seen her?...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: