You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: She's Sitting Beside Me

Real Ghost Stories

She's Sitting Beside Me

 

Actually, this is story is sequel to my previous story 'Saw It For First Time'. Guys, in the previous part, I stated that I saw a Christian bride and I thought it might have been my sister. I have confirmed it that it was my sister.

On 6-9-2015, my mom and dad had gone out to a nearby village for a relative's funeral so they came home late at about 8pm. As my mom was tired, we all decided to go out for dinner. We quickly got up, dressed up and were ready to go. My father took out the car and waited for me and mom. I filled up bottles and rushed to car. And I was shocked to see my sister sitting in the back.

I stood there watching her until my mom told me to get in car. I didn't had the courage to sit in back but had to sit. My mom was sitting in front and dad was driving. Even though we were moving, she was still sitting beside me, looking and smiling at me continuously. I now got mad and finally asked mom if she could see Rosa? (Not real name). Mom gave me odd look and said that I was missing her and making her image in my imagination. And as soon as mom replied Rosa had vanished.

After that we enjoyed our dinner but I wasn't happy. I was kind of depressed and still busy thinking about it. I am still thinking about the possible reason for her appearance. We came home by 10pm and I was still wondering if I could see her again. After that I have never seen her again until now.

I wasn't afraid but was puzzled about why I am seeing spirits of alive people. Can someone please explain the events to me or has anyone experienced something like this?

Other hauntings by Shrush

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shrush, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-09-18)
Shrush,
I know that your parents are against your sisters marriage and deny any contact with her. I can gaurentee that when your sister gets pregnant your parents will soften up. But don't blame your sister if it takes time to get over her hurt. She may even deny your parents access to the baby until she gets an apology from them and they accept they are wrong. Just be there for her via Facebook or letters. Maybe she will agree to visit you in secret. Maybe you can get a relative to point out to your parents that they are only hurting themselves by not mending fences with their daughter for the reason I mentioned about when your sister has a baby. Hopefully they will listen to reason.
Red
nosidaM (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-16)
Shrush - I myself have had a similar experience also. I once seen what seemed like the spirit of my Dad. And oh boy did he look real. Iā€™m still not sure what this was but I have never experienced it again.
I hope you get the answers your looking for.
šŸ˜Š
Caz (342 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-16)
Shrush...in answer to your question...yes, someone in my family has had 'exactly' the same experience as you! When my Uncle was ill, he saw the spirit of his sister... My mother, sitting in the armchair opposite, smiling at him! She never said anything, but he said she stayed quite a while, just smiling the whole time! She'd visited him earlier that day, as she'd been doing every day during his illness and he told her this when she arrived the following morning! She loved her big brother very much and she'd been thinking about him a no doubt worrying at the time this happened! He died shortly after! I believe your sister is thinking about you and missing you, just as you miss her! I do hope you won't lose touch!
Elgin (5 stories) (35 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-09-15)
Hey Shrush,

There is a possibility that it could be something else portraying itself to be your sister. Some spirits or even malevolent spirits can attach themselves to people who are currently going through a emotional stress. Since you miss your sister it attached itself to you and it drains you of your energy and it portrays itself as your sister because it triggers the emotions that you have within you. Another possibility is since your still within the ages of puberty this could be caused by your overactive imagination but either way I do hope you can figure out a way mend the wounds that your heart bear or the tear that came between your family.
Shrush (3 stories) (46 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-09-11)
You are all right. I would try to reunite our family but it isn't an easy task as my parents are very deeply hurt due to my sister's decision and the marriage isn't opposed because of religion it has something more critical things which I wouldn't disclose here. But I will try my best to reunite our family.

Sorry for late reply
Mimi81 (203 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-11)
I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Please remember this isn't a forever situation. You can reunite with your sister when you reach legal adulthood. I really hope your parents forgive her soon.
msforgetmenott (17 stories) (316 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-11)
Shrush,
Perhaps if you sat down with and told your Parents of your pain, and how much you miss your sister, use tears if you can reach them.
All people are created equal, none better than another, and that includes your parents.
Perhaps they can find forgiveness in their hearts.
There is nothing more valuable than family ties. You need your parents, you are a young teenager, and you also need your loving sister.
May you all be joined again, in peace.
Jan
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-11)
Hey Shrush... Me too agree with Tweed... Tell your parents to spit the anger and accept them... Just humble request:)
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-09-10)
Shrush, are you under a lot of stress or are you worried about the future at all?
This sounds to me like a stress induced hallucination. I do hope you are ok. I think it's likely she's right, you're missing her. I'm glad you chatted and hope you keep in contact with her. šŸ˜Š
Shrush (3 stories) (46 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-10)
I had a chat with her yesterday on FB and she laughed at me when I told her about her appearance in car. She too brushed it off by saying that I am missing her
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-10)
Have you tried to communicate with your sister?

I know your parents are upset for her choice of a husband, but there is no reason for you to cut ties with her.

The answer might be a phone call or a text message away.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: