You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Impeccable Foretelling

Real Ghost Stories

Impeccable Foretelling

 

One evening in October 2012, I was at home pondering my life as a single 32 year old male. I was asking questions like "When will I meet Miss Right?" A thought came to me make my own Ouija Board.

I'd played with one when I was 13 and it scared the pants off me but I'd learned that if used for the proper purpose, it could be quite entertaining. So using cardboard from a TV packaging box and some computer paper and a Biro pen I made my own Ouija Board which is called simply the Psychic Board.

After praying and taking the all usual precautions, I spun the planchette which was made out of the same TV box as the board around in circles to warm the board up and asked several years or no questions like the weather forecast for the next 7 days and will it be a busy day at work tomorrow.

Now the good stuff. I asked the board "When will I meet my soulmate, future wife and mother of my children?" The board began to spell out a-p-r-i-l 5...b-e-s-t h-o-p-e b-r-o-s. I asked for details about the particular women like her hair colour which it spelled b-l-o-n-d-e, Her age: 2-4, body type: s-l-i-m her occupation: b-n-f-t. After getting such details I closed the session by saying goodbye and placing the planchette on Goodbye.

Now I didn't think much of it. I was desperate to find a girlfriend who would be of wife material, but on April 5, 2013 I was out at my local workingmen club as I did almost every Friday night and there was some sort of variety concert going on with a group consisting of a washed up 00's NZ Pop Star turned television host. I'm standing in the lobby talking to a (now ex) friend of mine when a co-worker and good mate of mine approaches me with some blonde woman whom he claims is his sister-in-law. He introduces me to her. Now for Privacy reasons I won't mention any names but let's call her 'T'

About 20 minutes later we went to another pub about 5 minutes walk away and while there my co-worker kept sneaking out quite a lot for long periods of time leaving me and 'T' to talk - far from that instant connection she was an absolute stunner, a slim blonde, and I found out she lived about 15 minutes walk from my old flat in central Wellington 30 kilometers away and even more astonishing was she grew up in Christchurch a mere 15 minutes walk from my late grandparents and we where of the same Iwi (NZ Maori tribe although I'm white with 1/64th Maori blood and she is of mixed ethnicity (Maori, European and Rarotongan)).

I was even more astonished to learn 'T' was 24 years old and about to turn 25 later in 2013. She also told me she was on a benefit but didn't specify which one. Everything the Ouija board told me 6 months earlier had come true - with impeccable results. I knew this was going to be the one - I finally moving on in life.

I positioned my phone onto the bar table and every so often she'd pop outside for a quick cigarette (I do not smoke BTW). After coming back in again she asked me if I was married or had a girlfriend. Just my luck and "that" feeling in-sensitized me, the answers to her questions by me was No so I asked her the same questions She told me she had just broken off from her ex boyfriend. But then she dropped a bombshell, she told me she had two preschool aged children. I fell into shock. I'm not looking for a woman as a romantic partner if she already has children so I told her we'd better leave it at that after some reasoning. She went home disappointed but I'd rather her that than heartbroken had I got with her. I also went home phone numberless and girlfriend-less but adamant I'd made a rational decision.

The following Tuesday, first day back on a new shift block, my team where giving me jest about Friday night's events but another colleague and good friend of mine who knew T applauded me for backing off her. I learned from him that 'T' was somebody "any reasonable man would avoid like the plague" due to some "very serious issues" in her life. He did not specify what they where other than warn me she was extremely dangerous.

Other times I played with the Ouija board I asked the same question of when will I meet Miss Right, her descriptions, age, etc and those same times 'T' keeps showing up on the days and locations that Ouija board predicted.

I've stopped playing with the Ouija now as I realize more bad than good comes out of it and bad things can happen in the most subtle ways but I'm starting to even wonder if 'T' really is "Little Miss Right" and my future wife and mother of my children.

Other hauntings by DrShivago

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DrShivago, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MusingsGrace (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-11)
First off, you seem too inexperienced to use this tool; it's like letting a child use a power tool with no prior experience. As everyone has already stated, you do not seem at all prepared for this: stay away. I know it's been a few years, but def stay away.

Second, that seems like a hell of an age gap, especially if she's 24 at the time: people's brains don't finish developing until they're 25 or so. When you're older, like both in your 30s+ (like now) it could be more appropriate. It simply doesn't seem fair to pass harsh judgement on someone who is also a parent and seems to be having a tough time, and is just doing her best. I'm not saying who you should date, I'm just saying that whatever issues she has please have empathy for. Plus I've known people to make stuff up; it takes two to make an issue, and I always take anything anyone says about a past relationship, especially if it's not their own, with grains of salt. It's the game telephone but with more personal information that's harder to share and many more reasons to paint yourself in a good light. You always want to make it seem like it's not your fault, and if there are kids involved and she still has custody, that speaks to her character more than anyone else's.

Third: if you want to have kids, why would you judge someone else who has kids? That seems unfair, and you might not have been the only one who dodged a bullet here. Plus the older you get the less likely that is: I hope you've matured a bit since writing this. Maybe the ouija thought y'all deserved each other, or maybe it was just messing with you since you were so inexperienced, or maybe, just maybe your paths will cross again in future when you're both ready for each other.

Either way, keep away from the ouija. Doesn't seem to be doing you any favors: what would your reaction to her have been if you hadn't used the ouija? Would she seem like someone you wanted to date? It just seems like this ouija is clouding your ability to find happiness, and if you're turning to a oujia to find happiness your looking for it in the wrong places. I hope you find happiness, and a partner you can respect and love who gives you the same back. But you're probs not going to find that in a ouija.
C2C (3 stories) (62 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-09)
You have to think about who's giving the advice, a good spirit or a bad spirit. There's no way for us to know. Better rely on your own judgement. I'd say if you rejected T on the basis of her having two kids, it's best left that way. Step-kids are often hard on even the most devoted step-parents and you have to be as in love with them as you would be to your own. Even then you'll still have a lot of trials.

It seems to me that special people come along when you've given up and are just living your life the best you know how. Why that is I don't know, but that's how it happened for me. One thing to keep in mind though, there is no perfect person for an imperfect you.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-30)
Hi DrShivago, it is good that you have decided not to touch the OB again. That is one good decision you have made. As you said rightly in the last paragraph, it has done more harm than good. Further, it is not advisable to trust OB to predict the future especially your life-partner. It is for you to decide and not others. You feel about them and you only will decide if a person is going to be with you or not. So as earthangel suggested, don't trust anyone on this aspect and definitely no OB.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Tigs81 (2 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-10-29)
I had problems in the past when I was younger people told my now husband of 12 years and man of 15 to stay away I am trouble. Thank goodness he didn't listen to them we wouldn't have our beautiful children great house and careers point is be friends with her and if it feels right go with the flow that's what my husband did and it paid off big time in a positive manner
earthangel67 (4 stories) (22 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2015-10-29)
You have been fortunate with your ouiija board use, not least as you were using it alone. One risk is that you whole-heartedly believe what you are told and blindly follow a path that's been laid out for you. It may not be right for you, but it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Personally, I would advise you not to use a ouiija board again. However, with regards this lady, go with your gut feelings. Once people start planting negative thoughts, it clouds your inner judgement. Maybe she had problems, who of us hasn't, but all can change and all can yearn for a better life. Perhaps she is looking for the same! I'm not saying go running to her with open arms, simply trust your intuition, it is far more trustworthy than anyone else's input, including the ouiija contact.

Love will come to you when you stop trying so hard. Good luck in your quest to find your queen, but don't try too hard! 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
8 years ago (2015-10-28)
babygoatpuller - excellent advice! Taking someone else's word may not always be the best. That guy could have his own agenda 😉 And relying on the Ouija Board to fulfill the desire for a mate is not necessarily the best way to go about it. I think the Board could easily be persuaded/influenced, especially if one is conducting a session by themselves.
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2015-10-28)
Just one suggestion DrShivago. It's great you've stopped playing with the cardboard cut-out but now why don't you try spending some time with her. Can't think of any other way you'd get to know your future bride. 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: