You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Lifelong Friends!

Real Ghost Stories

Lifelong Friends!

 

So it all started when I was a kid, around 5 or 6 years old. I used to hear and see strange stuff. A lot of times I used to have nightmares and used to ruin up to my dad 3 am and cry.

I have always been moody and slightly stubborn all my life. So this one night I had a little argument with my mom so I decided to sleep in the living instead of bedroom. Everything was fine and I slept peacefully, but I remember around 3am I saw my dad sitting on the sofa right next to me; staring at me weirdly.

I started conversing with him normally, like of course asking me of what he was doing in the living at 3am, whilst he had to wake up for work at 6, to which he never responded. So, I kept talking and talking until I realized something weird was going on, because there was no response whatsoever. It all went to a point when I got so annoyed that asked him to leave me alone so I could sleep. I can clearly remember, when he got up to leave, he was tall... He could barely pass through the door (my dad's not really tall, maybe 5'9).

The next morning, I was trying to console myself and hoped it was all a dream, a nightmare. So I walked up to my dad and asked him why he didn't talk to me whilst he came to see me last night. He went blank... Didn't have a clue of what I was talking about.

The other incident happened when we recently got shifted to our new place, where I saw a little girl playing around the hallway several times. I have even heard her voice so many times calling my name. My mom is a skeptic, so she was convinced I needed s psychiatrist!

So one day, I was home alone and listening to music when this started calling out my name again, but I ignored. All of a sudden the doorbell rang and it was my dad. I remember the time was around 10ish, so I ignored the voice and went opened the door for my dad. The next thing I remember is his briefcase fell on the ground, because he had heard the little girl call out my name saying she wanted to play!

I'm 25 now, and it still continues. They follow me everywhere, no matter where I travel or visit. But I'm used to them now.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Crystals, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-21)
Great story! I saw another story posted here where a son saw his father as well. They were camping, and the son got out of the tent in the middle of the night to take care of mother natures call and was startled to find his father sitting outside smoking a cig, staring blankly. No response, to questions etc, and, if I recall correctly, it was discovered later the father never left the tent that night! Creeped me out!

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Sounds like you defiantly have a connection to the spirit world, you seem to be a beacon. Sounds like you are comfortable with it, glad you can share here as you will find you are not alone in having these experiences.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-19)
Hi Crystals. Welcome to YGS and thanks for sharing.
Can I ask; are you sure your Father just wasn't sleep walking? Was It because he appeared to be much taller than normal that you felt it was a paranormal experience? He may have been astral travelling and you saw him, however he would have interacted with you (I assume) at the time, and also remembered it? (I have only experienced astral, (or possibly lucid dreaming) travelling a couple of times and I remember every detail very clearly)

Anyway, Thanks for sharing, it was very interesting.
Regards
Mack

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: