You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Reborn

Real Ghost Stories

Reborn

 

This is my first article ever so please forgive me if there is anything wrong. The incident which am going to tell you guys is a real experience happened in the year 2006.

Basically am from Chennai, India. During 2006, we lived in a apartment at the ground floor which has 1 hall, 2 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. Each floor has 4 houses and totally there are 4 floors so 16 houses altogether.

In the first floor there were a family with a husband and a wife with their kid who was about 2 years. I don't speak to them much but a casual smile whenever I look at them.

One day they came back from their holiday and right from that time the couples were fighting so loudly. After shouting at his wife, the husband went out by taking his son with himself. That was the mistake he did because after they left she hanged herself. It was so sad to look at the kid cause he doesn't know that his mom left him. Police came and investigated everyone in the apartment, nobody had a clue about the real issue but everyone knew that they fought badly just before she died.

Then we came to know that her husband had illicit affair with her own sister and she came to know this during their vacation that's the reason she took that extreme step. Few months later he married her sister and moved to different apartment which was close by (it hardly takes 1 minute from the current apartment).

It was a summer time our AC didn't work that day so we opened all our windows and slept. Opposite to my bed there was a window and one night the dogs were barking so loudly which woke me up. I was terrified to look outside so I called my mom asked asked here to close the window cause the dogs were driving me crazy. Then she closed it. Same thing was happening for many days.

This time my dad got very angry and went out to call the security guard so he make the dogs go away but he didn't see the guard. He saw the white figure coming down from the first floor. He was literary shocked and came home. He was watching the figure from the window just to make sure he was not crazy. The figure was going to the next apartment were her husband lives with her sister and after 5-6 minutes the figure return back to the first floor.

Dogs were following and barking wherever the figures goes so we can clearly hear that the barking starts from our apartment and leads to the other apartment and again comes back to ours. Initially dad didn't tell us about so that we remain sane. From the next night we close all our windows and sleep even though it was hot. Thank god we fixed our AC soon. And to our surprise the whole barking and shadow thing gone once her sister gave birth to a beautiful girl baby. We all think that it was she who reborn in a new avatar.

Thank you so much for reading it might not be the best you have read but it is real. I have few other paranormal experience too and I will share it soon. TC

Other hauntings by rorzy

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rorzy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-15)
Hi Rorzy, It was nice story. Also feel sorry for the Women and Her Kid. May be that Women Soul wanted to see Her Baby so she had visited. Also just like to ask whether the Women Spirit had not come after the Baby was born to her sister. Also are the couples still there? Please Reply. God Bless You & Your Family
C2C (3 stories) (62 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-18)
Though I believe in self-discipline and not stepping into the territory of other women, particularly a sister's territory, it comes to mind that perhaps this family unit was never meant to be and thus had to end badly and right itself in the universe. Perhaps the marriage to the other sister was meant to be. Perhaps she should have married him in the first place. It seems to me there could never be happiness in such a marriage unless it was truly meant to be. Angry as we might be in hearing such a story, there may be more at work here than what we understand.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
8 years ago (2016-04-15)
RedWolf - these things don't upset me. They annoy me. Especially when a mod has stated the conversation needs to be redirected to the story itself and not the comments, yet someone feels they have to have their say. And it doesn't matter who does it. It feels as if what we say doesn't matter, people are going to do what they want regardless.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
-3
8 years ago (2016-04-15)
Miracles,
I'm sorry if I upset you. As far as I was concerned the conversation was over anyway. But you're right here is not the place for such a personal conversation.

On subject you say that there are things we do here that some people in other parts of the world. There are people in other parts of the world move here and bring there home country values here.

I will make this short as I am pressed for time. I was watching forensic files the other night. I will leave out the location. A family from Pakistan moved to the U.S. To make a long story short in 1998 they had a grocery store and did well. They had a 16 year old daughter they felt she was being disrespectful to the family. She had a job at a fast food place and was dating an African American and wanted to move out.
They plotted to kill her because they had terrorist ties and they were afraid she might leak family secrets not knowing their apartment was bugged by the F.B.I...She was dating an African American (P.C.?) boy and had a fast food joint and wanted to leave the home. The parents worked out their defense, they would say she attacked them. During their murder trial the F.B.I. Weighed their options and decided to turn over the tapes to the D.A. And because of that they were convicted and got the death sentence. The father died in prison of health issues but the mothers death sentence was
Commuted to life in prison.
I can't understand that anymore than someone from other parts of the world our customs. The trend of letting boy friend, girlfriend sleep together in their homes is getting ridiculous.
Regards Red
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
8 years ago (2016-04-14)
After thought: this topic of conversation really doesn't need to be continued.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-14)
RedWolf - if you wish to continue this line of conversation, please move it to one of your stories.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
8 years ago (2016-04-13)
ms_st0308 - I understand your aggravation, as well as that of everyone else who has commented on the details of this story. One thing we all must keep in mind is different cultures are represented here and what may seem unbelievable to us could be perfectly normal in another country.

There have been many times we've had to explain to members who don't live in the United States that it is very normal for babies to be born to unwed mothers/fathers, as well as teenagers that marry and those who live together. What to us is an everyday occurrence is shocking to others.
ms_st0308 (6 stories) (66 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-13)
I have very mixed emotions about this one. I'm angry that the husband would mess around with his wife's sister, then after she died, her father gave permission for the husband to marry the sister? Grrr! You're right, some messed up family drama. It's also very sad that she felt so overwhelmed with her grief that she believed the only way out was her own suicide. 😭

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about reincarnation and past lives, but it seems like a strange coincidence that the sightings stopped as soon as a daughter was born to them. Makes you wonder.
Mazzmarach (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-13)
If this is what it appears to be, a rebirth of someone, then it reminds me of this one chapter from Hell Teacher Nube (in all seriousness) that involved a main character's mother being reincarnated with her past life's memories intact. That chapter was a real gut punch for me, and I hope that isn't the case for the baby here; maybe she was given a second chance. 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-13)
Okay seems as if the comments have strayed off tract a bit. Let's return to the original story and comments.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-13)
Dan
You have educated me today thank you. Cryogenically freezing eggs without first being fertilized must be relatively new, meaning the last 10-15 years because it could not be done 20 years ago.

Tell your nephews Happy Birthday for me. I have heard of many babies being born at 27 weeks. Typically though if the embryotic sac (water) hasn't broken and the contractions can be stopped but the woman is dilated they will sew the cervix shut and put the mother on strict bed rest until her water does break. I had to have 3 c-sections the second I should have sued because the doctor waited for over 24 hours after my water broke AND my son was in distress and he was present for most of my labor. I tested positive for group B strep but thankfully my son only had it on his skin and in his ear, if it had entered his bloodstream he would have died. I was extremely ill AND had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic they had me on. The nurses wanted me in isolation 2 days later but they were already using the maternity isolation so they put me on a different floor. I saw my baby once or twice before I got a fever then not again until my fever broke.

I'm afraid that you and Mack and I will have to agree to disagree as to when a baby gets a soul.

Regards
Red
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-13)
Also, I forgot to add that ironically I attended a birthday party for my twin nephew's 20th birthday this weekend. They were born at 27 weeks. One weighed 2 lbs 6 oz and the other 2 lbs 9 oz. They are both sophomores in college and doing great now. I could hold the smallest in the palm of my hand to just past my wrist when they were 4 months old and finally out of the hospital.

I strongly believe that we can have souls at the moment of fertilization.
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-13)
Hmmm. I've always thought human eggs were frozen all the time unfertilized. Https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oocyte_cryopreservation
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-12)
Mack,
I'm not trying to start a debate or argument here. But unlike sperm an unfertilized egg can't be frozen until it is fertilized and the cells start splitting. When an egg is fertilized it is a Zygote, then at about 8 weeks it becomes an Embryo, Fetus after about 12 -16 weeks, then a baby if it survives after 22-24 weeks when it then becomes viable. These days they can keep a baby alive after 22 weeks and IF s/he survives what quality of life will this baby have. From being a Parent Advocate for over a year and a half I can tell you the child that is born that young has no quality of life. There was a little girl who was born at about 28 weeks had an I.Q. Of 12. The parents brought the school to court and WON a suit that the school had to educate this child, I gorts the going back 20 years. It was reported to me that aside from having such a low I.Q. The child was blind,deaf, and had seizures.
But I digress. I lost a baby at 9 weeks and was told it was a spontaneous abortion, whereby the body aborts a baby that will/has died. I knew it was going to happen because they had done a sonogram when I started bleeding and they found no heart beat and said it was a mutation after they did a biopsy/autopsy on the baby. They said it was a mutation in the heart. This was a crushing blow because we had our first born checked first for Thaleselium Trait and was told not to get pregnant until I got the okay. Then they did a Cystic Fibrosis test on her twice because she had asthma and they thought it was because she had survived having the RSV virus because of an experimental drug. They tested her again for Thaleselium Trait and said they didn't think she had it but if she did it was because of a mutation. By the way two of the sterilizers we used for O.R. Equipment was Ethylene Oxide which among other things is a mutinagen, one of these machines leaked the gas at a high rate and there is no way to get it to leave your body and I was unofficially told I got caught in a bad gas leak.
By the way when I lost my baby I was told that 30% of all known pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion but that figure was likely closer to 50% of all pregnancies because the woman never knew she was pregnant.
That is why my theory is that babies don't get a soul until it is ready to be born. Remember a fetus/baby is sustained and protected by the mother until then.
Sorry for the long response.
Regards
Red
rorzy (4 stories) (7 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-07)
Thank you soo much for the responses guys.
First I will answer the lady-glow question: First marriage was love marriage. She loved him so much but later he started to have feelings for her sister-in-law.
After the baby girl born the dogs didn't bark in that way nor the shadow appears loneybone
RedWolf the girl's family clearly knows that guy was not good initially the girls father informed the neighbour that this guy was the culprit later he agreed to marry his second daughter to that same culprit... No sure what family drama has happd
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-06)
Thanks Rorzy for sharing.

21st - that's a good question, and I have a question for Rorzy as I couldn't tell whether the sister fell pregnant AFTER the wife hanged herself or was pregnant during the suicide?

It's an important point because I believe that matter does not / can not exist with out spirit. So an embryo only exists because of the soul / spirit that needs to incarnate.

So depending on timing, yes it's possible that the spirit is that of the hanged woman if she was in spirit before the sister conceived.

I am not one who believes that spirits can simply "bump" out (or possess) other spirits on a whim.

Red I have to respectfully disagree with you, as I believe the embryo, fetus, baby is a living "breathing" being from the word go, which to me, suggests that a spirit / soul is giving that child life from the exact moment of conception.

It's a fascinating point as it then touches on the abortion debate which rages on and on and on...

Regards

Mack
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-06)
Thanks red, always good to get different perspectives on these things and I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

That's a lot of gangs, there are only three or four gangs in my area (not including youth gangs who are hard to count due to their lack of rigidity, they keep merging, splitting seperating and re forming, pesky little vicious creatures)
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-06)
2nd1st
Some people believe that a baby has a soul when they are conceived. I believe a baby gets a soul when it is ready to be born. So if the first wife is reincarnted into her sisters baby she is not pushing a soul out. In the story the O/P states that the family believes the wife was reborn in her sisters baby. The story also states that sine the baby was born there are no more barking dogs and no more sightings of a white figure.
I am not religious person, I consider nature my church. Yes I believe there is a higher power. I trust animals over most people. Where I live you almost have to, there at least 17 gangs in my area.

Regrds
Red
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-05)
This opens up an interesting question. I don't mean this as a criticism but I am interested in the natural extension of implications of what has been described: if the spirit entered and took occupancy of the baby girl when she was born, what happened to the girls own spirit? Can two spirits exist in one body or does the one entering cast out the other? Do they merge?

Those questions are of course predicated on the idea that a baby starts out with a spirit, or soul or whatever one may call it.

Not meaning to complicate the story, just considering another aspect of the situation.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-04)
rorzy,

I don't know who to be more furious with. The husband or his mistress who happened to be the wifes' sister. Something tells me that SOMEONE in the wifes' family knew the sister was fooling around with the brother in-law.

Wasn't anyone in either family shocked that the husband and sister got married so soon after the death of the sister?

I don't think it's a coincidence that the figure stopped walking back and forth and the dogs stopped barking when the baby girl was born. I also think the spirit of the sister went into the babies body.

She would be 9 almost 10 now. I hope noody told her about what happened so many years ago. But I do hope that she looks like the sister when she is fully grown. 😉

Regards
Red
loneybone (8 stories) (78 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-31)
Nice story thank you for sharing. This story also makes me sad and mad that her x-husband would do that. Now let me ask you think that she could have been re-born onto her sisters new baby, after she was gone, did your father still notice the white shadow? Or did the dogs continue barking? Was there anything strange happening after that? Please if you have time to answer these questions. Thank you.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-31)
Hello, Rorzy... Even I am feeling hatred towards that man 😠 Don't know why people do such thing which led death of anyone... Recently in our area one woman hanged herself leaving her 4 month daughter behind... And the reason was same as her husband has extra marital affair... And most importantly I feel hatred toward women who do not think about other woman and just ruin their family... I just hate them... Coming to your story... You have narrated it very well... May her spirit rest in peace!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-30)
Rorzy: welcome to YGS.

It is not your fault but reading your story made me feel very angry just thinking about this scoundrel messing up with two sisters, indirectly causing the death of one of them and then marrying the surviving one and living happily ever after... Grrr! 😠

And then I wonder if this was an arranged marriage and the guy was in love from the begining with the surviving sister and marrying his first wife wasn't his choice.

Anyway, it is difficult to have an opinion without considering the cultural differences and costumes of your country. I only hope that the spirit of the dead sister has found peace... Perhaps in death she understood the complexity of the situation going on between her husband, her sister and herself.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: