You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: From The Mouth Of Babes

Real Ghost Stories

From The Mouth Of Babes

 

Since a young age, I have always found myself to be different and some would say straight out odd. Though around the age of seven I began to see things I couldn't understand. I just knew that I was having a lot of what most people call deja vu.

Seeing that my parents normally didn't believe me and instead chopped it up to me being and overly anxious child with a vivid imagination, I started writing them down in my journal and hiding it. In the process of moving recently I found my journal and, after spending hours attempting to read juvenile handwriting, was reminded of things that occurred.

June 6, 1997 (7 years old)

I saw my dad's friend Ricky behind his stand on the church stage and heard a man's voice tell him that he will pay for his sins. Then I smelled what smells like my piggy bank when it's full of change. I told my momma but she said to keep my mouth shut or I would be in trouble, I already feel trouble in my stomach why won't my momma listen to me? (End of entry)

Later that night we did indeed go to that church service sitting in our normal seat second bench from the front. I was so scared I was shaking and forcing myself to hold back my tears because it was all playing out as I had saw earlier. Except for the man. I was starting to feel a bit of relief until the back door opened and a tall man in a long leather jacket came in halfway through the service, sitting on the bench in front of us. I looked up at my mother, tears streaming down my face, and whispered to her, begging to leave for her to reply "Hush and dry your face were perfectly fine."

The service continued until Ricky asked if anyone needed prayer, to which the man in front of us stood up and stepped onto the stage. "You know, Pastor, I think you need prayer." A little thrown off Ricky stepped forward and agreed to let the man pray for him. He told Ricky to repeat after him and began the prayer of salvation. Ricky looked up at the man slightly offended and confused and said, "While I appreciate your gesture I have been redeemed." The man became angry and put a gun to Ricky's chest. "You will pay for your sins one way or the other."

Thankfully someone in the church had a cell phone on them and called 911. Police got there before anyone was hurt too bad, nothing more than Ricky and the man getting into a fist fight as Ricky tried to get the gun from the man.

November 12, 2006 (16 years old)

I have a horrible feeling for my mother, I don't know what could happen but I know my mother is at work and everything within me says she don't need to go home. I know because of a huge argument we've had she hasn't spoken to me in three months. (I came out to both my parents about being bi-sexual.) It's way past my hour of phone privilege but I have to get a hold of her, something is bad wrong and all I can see is a blurry sight of her apartment and hear faint yelling but I can't make out what is being said. (End of entry)

I debated if I should take the chance of sneaking through my dad's room to get to the phone in the hall or just use my cell and sneak out my window that lead to the porch, deciding the porch was safer I quietly snuck out my window. I had to warn my mom, because no matter how hard I tried the feeling of urgency would not leave. I didn't even know if she would believe me or even answer my call but I had to try.

After calling her back to back four times she finally answered me. "This better be important, I'm on shift and were short nurses you got five minutes." I quickly told her that she didn't need to go home something really bad was going to happen. "After three months that's all you have to say to me? You don't even know what's going on in my life. How dare you!" I pleaded with her nonetheless and told her I just knew something bad is going to happen and asked her to please believe me, told her I loved her and she hung up.

I called my Nana and told her what was going on, knowing that's where my brother was and begged her to please not let my mom and brother go back there. She told me, oddly enough, that she had a bad feeling as well and she would talk to her when she got there. I apologized for calling so late and thanked her.

Surprisingly my mom listened to my Nana and stayed the night with her and my grandpa along with my brother. When she went home later that afternoon the apartment was completely trashed with broken beer bottles and furniture toppled over along with my brothers cat's corpse laying on the front step to their apartment. My stepdad had gone in a drunken rage, trashed the place and shot my brother's cat.

My mom called me a few days later and told me about what happened, asking how I knew. I told her about the feeling I had and what I saw and heard. She thanked me for calling her but said she wasn't ready to bring me back into her life and hung up.

July 8th, 2011 (21 years old)

I was living in Atlanta at the time and was going to head to a mall with a friend. While at her house getting ready, I saw the food court and heard a woman scream. I told my friend that we should just go to the movies instead, knowing there was a movie out she wanted to see and told her I would pay. Thankfully she agreed, while at work the next day my friend text me and asked if I heard about the stabbing that happened in the food court at the exact mall we were supposed to have gone to, and that she was really glad we went to the movies instead.

April 17th, 2013

I was pregnant with my daughter and had received the call from my obstetrician that I was going to be induced that night due to some complications. After calling my daughter's dad and letting him know, seeing that he had already left for work, called my mom. I was doing one last check to make sure everything was ready in the nursery for when I brought my daughter home. I was straightening out her crib bedding after laying out some diapers and a box of wipes when I saw myself in a hospital room and heard my doctor say "The baby's heart rate is dropping." Beyond terrified for my baby, I tried to push the image out of my mind. No matter what I had to stay positive, 15 hours into labor later my blood pressure shot up really high and it happened. We lost my daughters heartbeat two times and I was sent into have an emergency c-section. Later that night I held my healthy beautiful baby girl for the first time.

Some call it a premonition, others call it a spiritual red flag or intuition. Either way I am very thankful that I have this gift and I have learned to never ignore them.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mystic25, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-12)
Red, yeup I replied using both your email addresses, in case you were having tablet issues or the like. 😊
L_Melb (220 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-12)
RedWolf, I did go and read the items you referred to and I got the feeling right away that your response was out of character but the point is you were able to see/admit when you took things the wrong way, own that and make amends - that is so refreshing and you stopped things becoming a circus. You're human, and that means you err, but how you handled it was a great example of how classy a human can be (in my humble opinion 😊)
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-12)
Tweed
Yes the e-mail did arrive. Did you get an e-mail from my G-mail account? I really dislike G-mail but I haven't set up e-mail on my tablets.
Red
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-11)
L_Melb
Thank you for the compliment but I really did owe them the apology. I get thin skinned when I am in pain, stressed which causes pain, or upset. I had the trifecta that morning as I had a dieing dog, he had liver cancer and a tumor on his spleen and was at the beginning of the end. I put him down almost exactly 3 months after his diagnosis. He had 3-6 months and was told to just keep him comfortable until it was his time. A good friend of mine bought a star to be named after him. So there is a star named Jethro (Beverly Hillbillies Jethro Bodine).
Thank you again for the compliment.
Regards
Red
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-11)
Tweed
That is indeed the story. The comments had me in tears again but this time because of all the supportive comments. Thank you for all of your kind comments. I wish that Mystic had read that before leaving. Oh well she won't find a more supportive and cool group anywhere else. 😊
Thanks
Red
Alastriona (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-07)
Such an amazing story! It sounds like you have been blessed with an amazing gift. I'm so glad you were able to keep so many people safe and didn't ignore your visions ❤
L_Melb (220 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-07)
Only the coolest? Now you tell me?! 😨 😜
Thanks so much for the link, more reading material always welcome:)
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-07)
L Melb, only the coolest folk can be found on YGS. 😉 I remember the story of Red's she's referring to and it was quite a beautiful moment in the comments to read everyones support.
I think it was this story:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=22009
L_Melb (220 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-07)
Forgive me for butting in but RedWolf, I was impressed by your comment. It is not easy to look at yourself that way and have the courage to admit a mistake and honestly say sorry. Had a need to say I find what you did admirable 😊
Again, forgive MY intrusion!
L
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-06)
Red, I just sent you an email but the recipient address did something weird when I copy pasted it from you profile. Hope it went through ok.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-06)
lol Red, all the moany emails have been one on ones with other members containing personal deets of unrelated matters, so forwarding them on would be a breach of privacy.

That said feel free to email me about whatever's on your mind. More often than not it's on everyone elses mind too. 😉
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-06)
Mystic
Please don't leave just because your story was posted close to April Fools day. Yours was not the only story that had the comments pranked. I even suggested that this should happen around Halloween. When one takes themselves so seriously it's time to check their own maturity. I know because I got thin skinned on a story I wrote and didn't like the posts. I had to step back and think of whether I was being a cry baby because of my back problems or if I thought I was being slighted. Upon thinking about it I realized it was pain that made me act like a baby. I apologized to the people I thought I offended as they apologized to me because I told them they hurt my feelings.
Anyway I hope you read this and come back.

Regards
Red
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-06)
Tweed
Can you e-mail me that off site moan fest? There are some things I want to say sometimes but I can't lest I get into trouble. I know that I can come off as thin skinned on here sometimes but that is because I can't say what I want. If you were a fly on my wall when my son and I get started on joking around you would think I'm a different person.
Regards
Red
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+4
8 years ago (2016-04-05)
Danmit I missed April Fool's day, that was a hoot last year!

Mystic, sorry you feel this way. If you ever come back a few of us here have a bit of an offsite moan fest via email about some of the less believable 'stories' on here. To be honest it's freaking hilarious and we (okay mostly me) really let rip and have a real laugh about stuff.
Also it's a good thing the time wasters get through because sometime's they're NOT time wasters at all! There's been a few submissions I've thought were hogwash, but turned out to be entirely credible. This is a great reminder to us all just how little we actually know about all things ghostly. I think that's pretty cool.

Well anyway, if you come back, take the bad stuff with a good dose of humour. Because YGS has waaaay too much awesome information and people to give up on because of a few bad eggs. 😊 Bad eggs are always good for a laugh, trust me.

I hope things are cool with your parents now. Must admit I was pretty angry at your mother's small minded immaturity.
Thanks for sharing all you have to date, I've loved reading your experiences, they've all been so unique.

Take care, all the best. 😊
L_Melb (220 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-02)
Macknorton, my respect and admiration (+ much mirth) at your brilliant answer - "looking low and low"? 😆 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
Ah poop. It's over already. 😢 Guess Martin caught the midget! 😆 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
Mack! AAAHH! I can't vote for you anymore today LOL

I remember that crazy midget, he was clowning around and stuck his big red nose in his purple pants and then blamed it on a demon! His mother must be very distraught knowing that her baby child has hacked such an important site as this, yourghoststories, and even more upset that the moderators and administrator have to find a solution to this quandary before we can post any more stories about clowns, spirits, and shadow people!

😆 😆 😆
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
RIGHT, Before anyone else goes and 'runs away' and reports the MODS for not doing their JOBS you need to know something...It's the Site OWNERS FAULT.

Take a DEEP Breath, THINK about what day it is and then LAUGH ABOUT IT.

Cripes some people just have no sense of humor.

Respectfully,

Rook
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
I have something to say about A p ri l F o o l's D a y and the site's participation in it. Sometimes it is nice to just laugh. It doesn't mean our member's experiences are being made fun of or not taken seriously. And at times, like recently, it's nice to have some lightheartedness going on.

Now I want to address some things Mystic25 stated. Not to satisfy Mystic, but for our members who might question these things. Although I'm getting pretty tired of having to repeat myself.

1. Though I do not feel that the submissions are being considered or monitored as closely as they should be based on the sites rules.

That's kind of harsh considering we (m o d s) do the best we can to weed through submissions. In addition to the Submission Guidelines, as editors we have a set of rules we have to follow when publishing or returning a s t o ry. They don't always fit into neat little boxes. And as we have explained far too many times, some of those decisions we regret after the fact.

2. Since being on the site I have saw multiple entries concerning mainly of dreams when they say they don't post dreams.

Dream s t o ri e s can be published if they fall into the Psychic/Medium, Family/Friends or even Pets categories. Again, we have rules/guidelines we try our best to follow.

3. Things related to succubus or incubus or what is thought to be such when they are supposedly not allowed among other things including accounts of other clown they know that we truly don't even know if they had permission to share or not.

Okay, I object to this one more than the others because this is a topic we have had so many problems with over the years that we try not to publish anything even remotely close. The rule hasn't always been in effect. Just over the last couple years because of all the controversy. If we feel a s t o ry is borderline, it is watched very closely. I won't pretend we catch every comment that shouldn't be made, but we try our best. However, we have personal lives that take precedence over this site. And no, we don't know if members have permission to share others s t o ri e s. We have to take that with a grain of salt, just as we do everything.

Everyone has the opportunity to express their concerns to the administrator. If you don't like the way we are doing our jobs, feel free to send an email. As has been stated numerous times before, if our site doesn't fit you, I'm sure there is one that will. This is not meant to be b*tchy because I recently did the same in another group. It wasn't a good fit, I left and I feel much better about it.
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
+4
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
Thanks mack, I hadn't realised just how dangerous this situation was. From past experience I know how fierce disgruntled midgets can be. They travel in packs and are masters of camouflage.

Last time I fought such creatures my shins got punched black and blue. I live in fear of the day they discover the art of the step ladder and can reach more sensitive areas.

Protect yourselves people. Remember: if it's under four feet tall, assume it's hostile
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
Mack, that is really serious! Just how dangerous is this guy? Do they think he could be a menace to the general public? Is he wearing his purple pants and big red nose? Can he be easily identified?

So glad you can keep us updated. 😉
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+6
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
2nd1st - I've been in touch with the web page monitoring division - it's really serious. It appears a disgruntled circus midget posted a story here a few weeks back about how a haunted cannon that he was being fired out of kept appearing in his house and hiding his step ladder.
The story was deemed "untrue" by exhausted moderators who refused to publish it.
So The disgruntled circus midget has now hacked this site and local police are looking low and low for him.
I will attempt to keep everyone updated as events unfold.
Regards
Mack
2nd1st (1 stories) (118 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
Ok I see what's happening now. It's a fi rst day of fourth month ha ck. Words being re placed with c l o w n. That word being replaced with pu rple pa nts.
Anyone know if it can be fixed?
harrypotterrules (59 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
Finally back on April Fools Day and come back to the same old stuff on YGS. Wow. Great story btw!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
It is nice to see the clowns after a day of heavy dramas!

Have fun today reading distorted comments.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
It's kind of fun. Everybody's just too darn serious sometimes! Let it go and write out words like spirit, ghost, demon, story, clown, big red nose and purple pants and see what happens.

Have some fun today people!
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
It's a regular A P Ri L. F O O L S D A Y gag on YGS.
Or the site is possessed by SATAN! 😆
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
Dammit! What if I type " purple pants" what does that get replaced with?
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
Ahh April Fools Day! It rolls around quickly. I wonder if I type "clown" it will be replaced by something else? 😊
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
Yeah, some of my words have been replaced with the word 'c l o w n'. Maybe the site is being h a c k e d. I had to put spaces in so that key words wouldn't be replaced.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: