You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Was It Sascha?

Real Ghost Stories

Was It Sascha?

 

It was a few days after my best friend Sascha passed away, when I was at my friend Ryan's house. I was hoping to lose some of the stress there. We had been sitting in his room talking about Sascha for hours, trying to remember all the good times that we all shared together. During our talk, Ryan excused himself to use the bathroom. There were 2 bathrooms in the house, but at that time only the one upstairs was working. It was only the 2 of us in the house. While Ryan was upstairs, I laid back on his water bed with my legs hanging over the side.

I started to feel sad again so I decide to talk to to my friend Sascha. I remember telling him that I missed him a lot, when out of nowhere my right leg shot forward as if someone had pulled it. It took less than a second for me to jump up to see what happened. I was expecting to have seen Ryan but he wasn't there. I got up and went to check his closet for him, but he wasn't there either. That's when I heard the toilet flushing upstairs. When Ryan came back down I asked him if he was playing around and of course he said no. I consider myself to be a man of logic, but I also know that when I am unable to explain something that it could be of the paranormal. I am a firm believer in this. Thank You All.

Other hauntings by futureghost211

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, futureghost211, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

futureghost211 (4 stories) (21 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
Thank you all for youur input on this. I am pretty sure that it was Sascha, due to the fact that I have satr on that same bed many times before and have never had my leg "shoot" up that way. WB 😊 Thank You All...
FRAWIN (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-17)
Hey futureghost, yes I do believe it was your friend saying bye to you. I am a firm believer that when a loved one wishes to say goodbye/make contact they will in a way that you will know it`s them. Consider yourself blessed because not everyone gets that chance. God Bless You.

FRAWIN
Josephine (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-03)
Mmm...Best friends, grandfathers, mothers or else usually want to tell us something, when they're in that other world. I have an experience with that, because I' ve lost many close persons and after their death or funeral I usually see paranormal things more than other days... My friend was wispering in my ear in his funeral, and my uncles hand was on my shoulder...so...I think it definetly was Sascha...
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-01)
Hello futureghost211. We used to have a water bed, and I liked to hang my feet from the knees down over the sides. Before I knew what I was doing, I would be moving in such a way that my legs would be swinging up and if given more momentum, they may have straightened out enough that it looked as if I were laying perfectly straight. (In fact, I did do this a few times) I am not saying this is what happened to you, just myself. You said your leg shot forward as if someone had pulled it. Did it feel as if someone did? I like the thought that Sascha was a prankster and "pulled your leg" as a reminder of himself. Wouldn't that be the ultimate in an act of friendship from beyond? Thanks for sharing this story.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-29)
Hi futureghost. That must have been a wierd experience. Thanks for sharing. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-27)
Hi, futureghost. Sounds like Sascha was giving his reply to the conversation! Was he a prankster? You know always 'pulling your leg'? 😊
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-26)
Thank you FG211 for sharing your experience with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: