You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Items :: Teddybear Antics

Real Ghost Stories

Teddybear Antics

 

In my previous story, I told about how I had my first supernatural experience after I met my boyfriend.

For a long time after the whole sliding door incident and so on, nothing really happened. I haven't really felt anything touch me again or so on. Until my boyfriend brought me a present...

When I was 13, my dad bought me a stuffed teddy bear. He was beige of colour, with small black eyes, about half of my height and he had a sweet, warm smile. I was crazy about him, as I had Kevin (I still don't know why I gave him that name) throughout my first heartbreak and so on.

Last year, for Christmas, my boyfriend gave me a gift. It was a pink and purple unicorn, bigger than I am. I was absolutely crazy about her and she took the place of Kevin on my bed. I slept on her back every night, and Kevin would sit next to my bed, a place he has never known before.

Everything was fine for a while, until one day. I woke up the morning to find Kevin's face slightly turned to me. I remembered placing him facing to the foot of the bed, but thought nothing of it as I may have just brushed him with my hand during the night. This continued happening for a while and although I tried not to overthink it, it started to freak me out a bit. I told my sister about this, who shared a room with me, but she just laughed it off and said it was just my imagination because of all the horror movies I watched.

I decided to brush it off and just ignore it. One night, I was laying on the unicorn's back, busy reading a book, when I saw Kevin fall forward. I sat upright and looked at him for a while. Before he fell he wasn't sitting skew, and there was no wind blowing, so it was weird that it just fell over. When I picked him up, I saw his warm smile had turned hard. Those smiling black eyes had turned wicked. Again I just made it off as imagination due to too many horror movies.

After a while, Kevin's "movements" became more daring and more obvious. One night he even tugged on my blanket while I was reading. I didn't see him tug it, but I felt the blanket being pulled. After a while, I decided to throw Kevin away, and suddenly it all stopped.

I don't know why Kevin suddenly started moving.

Jealousy, maybe?

Other hauntings by Sti5na

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sti5na, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jubeele (26 stories) (892 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-29)
As Sti5na hasn't responded all these months, I'm probably talking to myself. But as a dedicated collector of teddy bears, I wish to speak up for Kevin too. The poor bear was a gift from your father; that in itself makes him important. Couldn't you have found him a another home instead? Maybe if you had taken turns with them, all this could've been avoided... 🤔
Pandora_PDX (23 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-11-11)
I'd be jealous too! You didn't pay him any attention anymore. Then, instead of being nice to him when he needed it, you threw him away! Poor Kevin. 😕 😢
publicways (32 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2016-11-09)
I had my friend read your story because I couldn't understand it sir. Write me back when you know more, know where your teddy bear is.
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-08)
I hope Kevin doesn't come back as a grizzly bear and get revenge!
Oh, but I see you live in Nimibia so I guess you're safe! 😲
Unicron1000 (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2016-11-08)
Kevin was probably jealous. He probably thought he was being replaced and that you didn't like him anymore.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-11-08)
You better be careful with that unicorn... Given its size, it really could hurt you if it gets jealous of your next favorite toy!😆 😆 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: