You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Creepy Window Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Creepy Window Experience

 

I have a fear of mirrors and windows. Mostly windows, because after this experience, it still leaves me shaken up. It almost seems like it could be a creepy pasta. But I am not making this up. Every word of it is true. Yet I can't even explain why it ever happened to me in the first place. Ever since it happened, windows and mirrors have creep me out at night. I'm now 25 years old and full grown adult woman.

I was in high school, when this story took place. I use to babysit my nephew at the home. However this night was different, I was watching tv when all of a sudden my nephew, stood up and pointed to the window. Asking "Do you see them? Do you see them?" He kept asking me the same thing over and over again. There's nothing there. This is were it gets creepy.

After putting my nephew, to bed. I walked to front boor in the house. It's dark outside, and all of a sudden in front of me the light switch is moving up and down. Causing the light turn off and on it own.

It one paranormal experience I have never forgotten. Has anyone else ever heard of this? Has anyone ever experience this?

Please if so, share them. I'm still trying to cope with this experience alone. Maybe one of you may have an answer on how to overcome this fear of mirrors and windows at night. Any suggestions to help me? Anyone who are reading this please help.

I am seeking for answers, to what happened to me. I need help from someone else who experience the same thing.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Idaho

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Scared2Death12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Twilight1011 (9 stories) (315 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-01)
I'm a little confused to your story 😕 you named the title of this, "Creepy window experience", but all that was mentioned of the window, was that your nephew kept saying "do you see them"? From what you said, you didn't see anything. Then went to the door (I'm assuming the front door, since I don't think you mentioned exactly which door?), and said that you saw the light switch move up and down in front of you, while the light's cut off and on. After that, you ask for help in what to do, or how to handle an experience like that. I'm not trying to say anything negative towards your story! I'm just confused on your experience. Did something else happen with a window, that started up your fear over them? Was the light flickering on and off the only experience in the paranormal you had? I'm just trying to understand your story better, so I can be more help towards your question. I understand being scared over mirror's and window's! I myself am not a fan of them lol but it's not because something happened involving them. I think I developed my fear of them, due to watching too many horror movie's about them. I feel like a mirror is a type of portal to the other side, and as for window's, I just dread looking out them at night time, and seeing something creepy looking back at me! But like I said, I think it's too many horror movie's that paranoid me over them. I hope you can answer my question's, even though this is from earlier this year, but I'd really like to know more detail's about this story, as well as how your fear started. Thank you for sharing your experience.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (815 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-06)
Hi. And don't be scared, you're among friends here.

Therapy from a good psychologist or councilor could help with your fears, but more information would also help.

Was this your first experience with ghostly things and glass objects?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: