You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Copies of Me

Real Ghost Stories

Copies of Me

 

When I read a couple of stories in this site, specially the Doppelganger by bbyghurlx3, I've decided to share my story too. I've never seen anybody copied, instead, I was the one being copied twice.

First started when I was a kid, 9 years of age. My cousin has 2 sons, the eldest was 4 and the youngest is 2. There was an electrical interruption then (brownout) in our area so it is a hot night for them. My cousin decided to bring her sleeping kids down from the room to the sala where it is more cooler. She first brought down the youngest. And when she was about to enter the room again to get his eldest, she heard that her eldest son is awake and talking to somebody.

She was filled with fear entering the room. After some minutes of getting some guts, she finally managed to enter the room found her son sleeping again. She asked her son in the morning whom is he talking to last night and he answered with no double thoughts that it was me and and Tito Carlo (Carlo is my other cousin 7 years of age then, we were both called by him as Tito, Uncle in english). As my nephew grew up, he realizes that he is able to see what other can't see. He's third eye is open and he's getting used to it.

Second was when I was in college, we rented an apartment at Sta Mesa, Manila. This serves as our group workplace for our thesis. One night, my groupmate was suddenly awaken and saw me at the corner of their room seems texting in the middle of the night (he recognizes me because of the flash of, what he claims, cell phone light on my face). He was quite surprised because we sleep in separate room (each room consists of 4. We are all boys in the apartment). Since he's my friend and he knew me, he does not bother to wake hes roommates.

He just ask me "Sinong tinetext mo pre, girlfriend mo? Tulog ka na..." (Who are you texting, your girlfriend?. You might go to sleep as well). But he never heard any response and immediately got to sleep. In the morning when he woke up, he asked me what am I doing in their room late in the evening. I answered "No I did not. I'm asleep all night in our room. I never entered your room last night...". I was never been a sleepwalker or even a sleeptexter. In his disbelief he just say "Wag kang magbiro ng ganyan, ikaw talaga yung kausap ko kagabi..." (Dont play jokes on me like that, I'm sure that it was you I'm talking to last night). After several arguments, he finally believes that it was not 'me' whom he was talking to but the other 'me'.

Now that I'm 5 years working, so far there is no third incident yet, but, who knows. The Doppelganger at the apartment made me remember of the first Doppelganger I just then told myself "Oh, it's Me, me and me again".

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RedSuns-Aizen, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

harrypotterfan2013 (16 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2013-10-05)
doubles of people are not real ok they can't kill you its just a ghost and they can't hurt you or anything like that why do people go on about this you has been watching to much horror films
MrPsychokiller69 (2 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-27)
Well that's very dangerous because I heard that once you meet your double face to face... It means you will die O_O 😲
FraulineLecker (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-16)
hmmm! That's weird but it really happens in some people and yet! Might happen to you again hey! Its possible anyways I can't really comment on it due to lack of information and its kind of confusing lol
Take Care
Serenata (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-27)
I know the feeling of knowing that you have a doppleganger RedSuns-Aizen because I had also same experiences with you when I was in Manila too, I'm in Davao City now. (Can't publish now, no more spaces left) but I also agree with muahh because I seek for more details on your story. Godbless us all! 😁
muahh (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-26)
i guess the story wasn't too scary for them... 😕

honestly, it's not, if you read it like this (not too much details maybe?) but hell ---- if you actually experienced it... Oh man...! 😭
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-23)
I think I will risk a comment that will fall on blind eyes here, just in case anyone else really cares what I think. 😆
These experiences may have been Out of Body Experiences or Astral Projection. If I read the story right (Hey, Thanks for the second language, I tried to sound it out, but am afraid I may have butchered the language, sorry.) you were sleeping whilst both of these sightings of you occurred.

I thank the Great Spirit that I have never been accused of being two persons, or to be seen in two places at once. I think with all that has been going on in my life as of late, that would stretch me too thin. Though I could get a LOT more things done! 😉
Thanks guys!
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-22)
Hi RedSuns-Aizen. Just a note to tell you that the reason no one is commenting on your story is that the majority of people on the site feels that if a person isn`t willing to defend and discuss his story, then that story is met with skepticism.

FRAWIN 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: