You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Delightful Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Delightful Experience

 

This happened to me about 6 years ago, me and few friends were hanging out and decided to go to a ditch (just plain land that had a few tracks). To get there we had to go under the street through I guess a tunnel or so (I don't know what they are actually called). There is a ramp you have to go up to get to the ditch area. I was the first one to run up the ramp and as soon and I got up there I saw a ghost running one of the tracks, he looked like an actual human but as a white mist. It was still day time and I saw him very clearly. I even saw what he was wearing; he was wearing very short shorts, a jersey and long socks. Like the outfits that they use to wear in the old days for track or baseball. I was stunned and stood there which felt like forever, like time paused for a bit. He was just minding his own business running the track and just disappeared into thin air. My friends had ran a up there a little after me and I asked them in excitement if the say what I saw. Nobody else saw him, they did not believe me.

I don't care if they didn't believe me and thought I was crazy or just seeing things, but I know what I saw. It was actually a cool experience, not scary at all and actually happy I saw that. I have seen other things from the corner of my eye but even until this day I have not seen anything like I did that day.

Other hauntings by chuckz_21

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chuckz_21, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

chuckz_21 (3 stories) (4 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-14)
Hi Tweed.
Thank you, yes I hope someday I see somthing like that
I did not see color just pure white
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-11)
Hi Chuckz,

This is great, adding to it faves. Love hearing about stuff like this. Could you make out any colour in his white mist?

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing.
chuckz_21 (3 stories) (4 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-03-03)
[at] Donald_Trumpet. Thank you, it was really cool. I hope you do one day, it seemed like he didn't even know I was there
Donald_Trumpet (18 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2019-03-01)
Wow! That's cool. I would like to witness something like that one day, not scary but hard to explain.

Bfn

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: