You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Boy In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

Little Boy In My Room

 

This happened when I was around 13 years old.

I was suddenly awoken from a nap at around 8pm

And when I say "suddenly" I mean I jolted up from my sleep for no particular reason.

I all of sudden saw a boy who looked similar to my younger brother who was 10 at the time, run across the room in front of my bed and behind my curtain. The boy seemed to be peering out from the curtain and giving me this evil grin and now that I look back at it, it really creeps me the heck out! I started saying " Kyle get out of my room" and "that's so creepy get out now!" I started to get a bit frustrated at this point so I decided to turn on my light so I could see him better since the room was quite dark, and to my shock and horror there was no one there.

I was absolutely terrified and I couldn't leave my bed. I even went to ask my brother to make sure it wasn't him because the boy looked freakishly like him but he confirmed it was not him.

My grandad had died about 2-3 months prior so my granny thought maybe it was the ghost of him as a child since my brother and him would of looked quite similar as children but I am still not 100 percent sure about this.

My father even went to a fortune teller who said that one of his children had a paranormal experience and my father is convinced it is me.

Some people tell me maybe I was half asleep and I was hallucinating but it was way to real I even heard the little boy run across my room. I will definitely never forget that experience and I most definitely will never forget that evil grin he gave me.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, erika131, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MaybeADreamer (4 stories) (58 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-04-04)
Hi Erika

Was your brother awake when you saw the little boy?

As it looked like your brother I thought maybe if he was sleeping you could see his astral presence (whilst he was dreaming) - all little brothers like to scare their sisters - and he may not even be aware he did it, it may of felt like a dream to him. Just an idea:-)
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-04-03)
Freaky. I don't trust spirits that try to trick you into believing they ate someone else. I think this is pretty common actually. They like to mimic people. But, you have to wonder why.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-04-01)
Hi, Erica -

It doesn't make sense that your grandfather would try to scare you. You say this boy was giving you this evil grin. Perhaps it was a spirit just passing through since you don't mention you saw him again.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: