You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Haunted Stall

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Stall

 

I am from Puducherry. I work two jobs - morning selling flowers near beach and evening preparing dosa, vada, sambar and chutney near beach. I am from a small family with husband and son. My husband loves me a lot and my son too. Here is my story which I felt really scared.

One day, I was making dosa for my customers and they were shouting at me saying I am really slow and there were 20 people around me waiting to be served. My husband came and helped me to prepare chutney and sambar.

I make at least 5 dosas in 15 minutes which are really big. All of a sudden I felt someone was controlling my hand and I started to make dosas in different shapes instead of round. Immune husband noticed and asked me "yenna aachi " and I told him something is wrong and I don't know why. Even my husband tried to put his hand on my hand but he felt shock and went unconscious. All my customer got scared and ran away, but I spilled water on my husband's face and he was ok later.

Now no customers and when I looked at dosas on the pan, it was flying everywhere. I got scared and asked who and what are you?

Then all of a sudden chutney got spilled in the air and I saw a figure. I asked "yenna vonu "?. Then ghost pointed its hand towards dosa and went invisible. Not sure why this happened and I experienced the same for ten days.

Sorry for my English because I studied until 5th standard and learn reading and writing using google from few years now.

Thank you for reading and please let me know what am I supposed to do 🙏

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bodi-Gundamma, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
 
1 year ago (2023-04-20)
Bodi-Gundamma, I just happened to read this after reading Sant22's comment.
You may or may not still be around YGS reading comments, if you are, I hope everything is back to normal and that your business is thriving. Sounds like you've worked hard to keep on top of things. I'm sorry I haven't got any advice, but thank you for sharing this experience.
Take care.
sant22 (14 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-04-19)
Bodi Gundamma sounds a telugu name.

I felt the story was good and I heard these kind of stories from my grand parents. They are no more now.

I miss them and their stories ❤ ❤
wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-05-01)
Your English seems to be pretty good for a person who studied until 5th standard and when you write something in Tamil make sure you translate it so others know what it mean
Regards
WS2009
Bodi-Gundamma (1 stories) (21 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-09)
Madam, I will share part 2 story. That story will clarify your doubts.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-08)
Ravishingroxy - actually, I am talking about 3 or 4 previous (and repetitive) comments from the O/P in which she offered to help people because she can communicate with ghosts.

The comments were removed by one of the moderators.

My question is pure and honest curiosity about Bodi-Gundamma's apparent inability to fulfill this particular spirit's request when she has suggested being able to help through the cyberspace and regardless of distance.

But thanks for trying to help. 😘
Ravishingroxy (4 stories) (18 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-07)
Yes lady glow... She has asked... Yena veno means what do u want... It seems the ghost was hungry... And cz it apparently pointed at the dosa--an indian snack... [at] ladyglow
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-05)
Huh?
Bodi-Gundamma: I remember you saying that you can talk to spiris, - have you asked this one why they are doing this and what they want? 🤔

I hope these events didn't scare your clients away.

Your English is good.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: