You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: An Evil Fay?

Real Ghost Stories

An Evil Fay?

 

It's me YGS family. I'm back.

Well, I won't waste time just typing an unreal story. I mean, this is real and just happened last night.

Here in the Philippines, we usually rent rooms or house if we don't own one yet. Based on my previous story, I was renting a room and now, I am renting a whole gated house, with 2 rooms. My daughter is now 3 years old.

It was my rest day at work yesterday so I did the laundry. I finished around 2PM so I took a nap, woke up at 5PM to prepare dinner. Before we sleep, we watched Capt Marvel movie with my daughter and nanny (My husband was at work and will finish at 1AM). The movie finished around 10:30PM so we called it a night.

The nanny stayed in the other room while we and my daughter stayed in the big room. My daughter was not sleepy yet so she decided to borrow my phone and played babybus, her favorite kid's nursery song. It was raining last night so I hugged my daughter. I was in a side-view position while hugging her and she is in a normal laying down position while holding the phone both hands. Lights were turned off but I can still see things since our window is open and the streetlights of our neighbors are turned ON.

I started to close my eyes (hugging my daughter) but still can hear the nursery rhymes. All of a sudden, I can't move. I can't open my eyes, I can't talk (in a side view position). I was not shocked because I know that I was in a sleep paralyzed and it happened to me before. I know that the cure is just to move your little finger and everything will follow. I can still hear the nursery rhymes and I was waiting for my daughter to move but she didn't (she is so focused every time she'll watch babybus).

The next thing happened was my back was so warm, and it was so weird since it was raining. The room was cold but just my back. It was so hot with a little bit of electrifying. I can't understand the feeling, it was hot, numb, buzzing sensation, I don't know. It feels that someone laid down beside me, at my back. I just ignored it. I don't want to show fear since my daughter was still awake. Afterward, I felt ïts hand playing my hair, it was like it grabbed my hair at the back part and played with it, circling it. I was afraid but I was mad! I was talking to my mind that why it dared to do such a thing while my daughter is still awake. I was afraid that my daughter will notice it (since babies and kids can see someone we can't see) and will freak out. I tried to move my arm but I can't, I tried to open my eyes but I can't. The playing of my hair lasted around 20seconds. The next thing happened really shocked me, I felt that it leg hug me, I felt its leg at my leg too, it was really someone who is trying to leg hug me. I tried to move and I prayed. Eventually, my arm moved and I hit the air immediately at my back. (Thinking that I can punch it, LOL). But saw no one. I shouted to it that don't ever do that, especially that my daughter is still awake. I murmured while talking to the air (funny). Then, when I felt that the temp is normal again, I hugged my daughter. My daughter didn't care what happened. I hugged her again when I felt that my back was starting to have a warm feeling again. It was like its coming back. Then I turned at my back immediately and shouted "punyeta" (bad words in Filipino- like WTF). Then I stood up, turned ON the light and yelled. "You'll not going to stop!? Comeon! Show now! The lights are ON, I can see you now!". My daughter noticed me and asked, "Why mama?" (LOL). I just said nothing, I was just singing. Hahaha. I waited for 30 minutes for that it to show up again, but then maybe they are afraid of the light.

Well, what can you say about what happened? Does anyone knows what was that?

Thanks you so much.

Other hauntings by Athena_Star

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Athena_Star, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-25)
Notjustme's meditation advice is spot on! It'll take a little practice but don't give up:)

I think either option is possible as to the identity of your entity. I think it comes down to your gut feeling and perhaps whatever comes across when you meditate. At the right level of calm concentration, you will probably be able to get a decent sense of the energy in the space. I would imagine, your father would be the most motivated to let you know if it was him.

Meantime, maybe start keeping a journal of your experiences and feelings during the days so you can perhaps spot patterns or correlations. I'd also recommend hitting thr library to research not only the structure you live in but the land itself and the immediate vicinity. Such searches are unfailingly fascinating!

Between the mental strength you will train through meditation, a journal, and research - you'll have a great deal of knowledge at your fingertips and knowledge is power - a confidence boost like that is the best protection I can possibly think of 😊
Athena_Star (3 stories) (17 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-24)
Thanks notjustme. That'll helps a lot. ❤ ❤ ❤
I will try to do it later then i'll update you here... Thanks again...
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-20)
Athena. Meditation is just simply focusing on your breathing. Many people think they are supposed to be thinking of something when actually, it is the opposite. Clear your mind and just focus on inhaling and exhaling, if your mind starts to wander off, bring it back to your breathing.

I find it easier to lay down and do a guided meditation on YouTube if you are just beginning. You will eventually feel like your sleeping but your conscious mind will be somewhere else. When you are finished, you should feel quite relaxed and energized. Good luck.
Athena_Star (3 stories) (17 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-20)
Hello AugustaM,

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. When you commented on my story, I searched your story too as what you mentioned, and yeah, seems the same. Do you think it was my father? (Since his 40 days was not yet over, as Catholic beliefs), or could it be someone?

Also, I want to be 100% honest and transparent. How should I start meditating? I know what meditating means but I don't know how to start.

Thanks and have a great day! ❤ ❤ ❤
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-18)
I have had a spirit get in bed with me too and the experience was very similar to your own - I wrote of it in one of my stories, I am fairly sure. I don't get the feeling he was an incubus but very human and he made it very clear that he didn't mean to frighten me. It seems as though he just needed a little company to give him the courage to cross over. He has not returned since.

Maybe try meditating in your room to see if anything comes across.
Athena_Star (3 stories) (17 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-11)
Hi Twilight1011,

Thanks for your question.
Just an FYI- Originally, the title of this story that I've created suppose to be "An incubus or Evil Fay?". Since YGS is doing a little edit/update before approving and posting our stories, maybe they eliminated the Incubus word.
Also, I came up with the title "evil fay" because as you mentioned:
"different cultures have different beliefs"
So, that's what I believe.

Hope this answer your question.
Pasindu (9 stories) (25 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-04-11)
Hi Athena_Star,

Sorry, there is a typo in my comment.

Ust see if you are applying perfume at night after getting cleaned for bed (Sleep) and sleeping with your hair untie, do not leave your under garments outside at night even to dry.

These things can ATTRACT Incubus unless you are been bound by someone else to take revenge or something.
Twilight1011 (9 stories) (314 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-10)
That really sounds very unnerving to say the least, to have happen to you. As a mother, I understand getting angry over it messing with you while your child is with you. I do have a question though, as from what I got after reading about your experience, I'd have just thought it was some kind of sleep paralysis, or an incubus like others mentioned. But why did you name your title to this an evil Faye? I understand that different cultures have different beliefs etc, so was there something that made you think it was an evil Faye? I see you didn't mention anything about it being that in your submission, so I was curious why you choose that as your title? Thank you for sharing your experience with us here, as I enjoyed reading about it 😊 hope to hear back from you soon.
Athena_Star (3 stories) (17 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-10)
I mean hair uncombed, damp and untied. =)
[at] Pasindu. Thanks again. I appreciate it so much.
Athena_Star (3 stories) (17 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-10)
Hi Pasindu,

Thanks for reading my story.
When it happened that night, I just finished taking a bath then laid down with my head uncombed, damp and untied.
Also, everytime I do the laundry, I will just leave my undergarments at the balcony when it is not totally dry yet.
Sorry to hear about the divorce.
Jelly91 (4 stories) (7 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-04-10)
Hi. I did encountered something like this. I called it sleep paralysis instead of incubus though. But what matter to me is next time don't close your light if your daughter play on tablet. I worried it may ruined her eyesight. Hehe...
Pasindu (9 stories) (25 posts)
-1
5 years ago (2019-04-09)
Hi Athena_Star,

No, the Incubus comes for non Virgins too, my ex wife had the same issue which we end up getting divorced.

Just see if you are applying perfume at night after getting cleaned for bed (Sleep) and sleeping with your hair untie, do not leave your under garments outside at night even to dry.

These things can attack Incubus unless you are been bound by someone else to take revenge or something.
Athena_Star (3 stories) (17 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-08)
hello Lucia,
Thanks for listening/reading my story too... Yes you are right, enemies are enemies, they are doing everything just to drag us down.
As of now, I didn't feel any negative energy anymore in our house. Maybe it vanished when I prayed over and showed braveness...:)
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-07)
Hugs to you. I feel so sad hearing about your loss and sadness... Just keep thinking on the good times you had with your dad. Focus on the love.

I also think this spirit is taking advantage of your vulnerability. It's trying to drag you down. Stay strong and focus on positive things. Pray for protection if you are a religious person.
Athena_Star (3 stories) (17 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-07)
Thanks notjustme.
In anyhow, I feel a comfort from a long distance friend. Thank you so much.
😢
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-06)
Hi Athena

I am sorry for your loss 😢 I know what it feels like to lose a parent. Though I lost my mother when I was very young, I still feel her with me through out all these years. I believe your father will be there for you too. Be strong my friend. You are stronger than you know. Keep the faith. All my love to you ❤
Athena_Star (3 stories) (17 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-06)
Hello notjustme...
YES! Currently I just lost my father (Feb). I was a daddy's girl and we were so close. I was so down, and depressed. I just cry anytime/anywhere (until now). My colleague also told me that maybe it is taking advantage on me since I am on a stage where I am so down. You are really right. ❤ ❤ ❤
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-06)
Hi Athena.

The women that I know who have had your experiences were not virgins. I don't think that is true at all. They have kids just like you. I do noticed they seemed to have attracted this entity at a low point in their lives. When they hit a low point and seem to have lost faith and is "vulnerable", if you will. Perhaps, are you going through some personal stress? If you are, just keep the faith, whatever that may be. Again, this is just what I've gathered. God bless!
Athena_Star (3 stories) (17 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-06)
Hello notjustme, thank you so much for the advise. Yes, I thought it's incubus too. But accordingly from my friends, incubus showed to virgins, but I am not a virgin anymore. In fact, I already have kids. But I am not sure what's the truth.
Yes, I will do your advise. Last week, I prayed over the whole house alone. When I lay my hand in the room, it felt creepy, all my hairs stood up! But I overcome it and continued praying. Now, I am trying to be brave especially at night. Thanks again. 😘
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-06)
Hello Athena.

I of course, cannot tell you 100% but I feel it was an incubus. I personally know some women who have had these experiences and they sound just like your experience. From my own supernatural experiences, I know nothing feeds entities more than fear. So it was good you showed no fear. However, if this happens again, I would start praying to your God right away and demand it to go away and that it is not welcomed.
My friend had one attached to her for years and it always starts like that. The statics, warm feeling... But it does turn for the worse, and sometimes voilent. Do not give it any right to linger. As soon as you feel it coming on, you must start protecting yourself immediately by prayers and demanding it to go away. I would also learn to shield with Light. Please look up incubus and Light shielding... And perhaps try saging your place.

Whatever I just told you has worked for my friend and she hasn't had an attack for years now. Hope it works for you. Take care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: