You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Harassed By Spirit?

Real Ghost Stories

Harassed By Spirit?

 

Hey, I am new to post something here. I have been an avid reader for couple of years. I decided to try to write my story and I need some advice or information regarding my experience.

This started when I was teenager around 14 years old. I started to develop sleep paralysis. But I thought it was just a simple stuff at first, can't move your body, can't speak and can't even use my senses normally. But I always felt fear whenever I get this sensation. It feels that someone or something unseen near you and you can't do anything. But during that time, I only got the experience for few times in a year.

The top of my experiences I felt in August or September 2016. That time I felt this condition for three days straight and it was too weird.

In my dream, I saw myself in my room just like I usually sleep and no one there just me in my room. I got the feelings like someone touch my back, creeping out to touch my buttock and move to my neck and stomach in flirty manner. I couldn't open my eyes to wake myself from my dream. The thing or maybe the spirit, started to hug my back and let its hand roamed around my body. I was so scared and in that dream I tried to wake, luckily after couple of times I could wake. The weird thing was that all of my hair stood up and the areas on my body where the thing touched me all had electricity sensation that lasted for more than three hours after I woke! Normally when I have sleep paralysis no sensation after math that I feel. But I felt the electricity sensation on the area where being touched for hours and it made me unable to sleep. I felt too scared to sleep.

It happened for the next two days, and the way that thing or spirit touched me become almost like possessive boyfriend. Like hugged me so tight and touched me longer than the 1st time. And I decided to be brave and asked it "who are you" to the entity. And since it hugged me so tightly that I could feel its chest, the response was like the entity chuckled at my question because I felt its chest vibrating like it had had a small laugh.

I only had that weird experiences on that month only, no more sleep paralysis for months or almost years but I had a weird dream followed by that weird dream.

In my dream, I saw myself in my room alone with no one else. And I couldn't move and I couldn't open my eyes normally, but I felt my legs being lifted. Not only that, I felt that something unseen dragged me through the wall. I felt hopeless because in that dream, I couldn't fight back like all my energy was taken and couldn't awake for my own dream. It happened a lot until December 2016.

After that, it disappeared without trace. And on 2017 and 2018, sometimes I got sleep paralysis but in normal condition where after I woke up, no weird or tingling sensation.

But last week or two weeks ago. I had a weird dream, I was in my company area and would like to go back to my office. I stopped right away when I saw two white-ish figures. They didn't have a face whatsoever just like a fog with a body like human. They walked towards me, I didn't know why but I felt that I should run away, but I was too slow. They engulfed me right away, they hugged me and touched my body again, and I felt the sensation like sleep paralysis where I tried to fight them but had not succeeded. And somehow I knew right away, that they were the reason why I felt sleep paralysis and weird experiences for years.

Does anyone knows what those entities are? Or any of you have the same experience?

Sorry that I wrote a lot because I need information on this. And I want to tell you that I am a virgin, so is there any connection that those things quite possessive on some occasion.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ribs1993, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2021-12-07)
Hi Ribs1993 I just got down to reading your story. I think there are bad spirits which were disturbing you (hopefully not anymore). You can view my profile for a deeper explanation into my understanding of this. I would recommend that you reach out to a church nearby (if you are in a city like Jarkata it shouldn't be too hard to find one) to help you with this if it is still an issue. Do update us please.
8-bitDemigod (8 stories) (38 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-04-18)
It sounds like an entity known as a succubus or incubus. They feed on life energy generated through sexual stimulation. Most of the other experiences I've read on here about them typically state the same thing of an electric/tingling feeling when/where ever the being touches them.

There's a poster on here that goes by Rookdygin that has a method for home cleansing and self cleansing to try and clear out any negative energy/entities. I can't find a link to their profil but I found where someone has posted the steps:
---------------
Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.
Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.)
Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: