You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Tired Of Being Harassed By An Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

Tired Of Being Harassed By An Incubus

 

I'm a fourty-three year old man. I have lived here in Tennessee almost four years since I moved here from California. I'm single and I live alone.

At first, I was staying with some friends Pulaski, Tennessee. Then, I rented a house in Lewisburg. The first night I stayed in the house, I kept hearing foot steps and other noises. One night when I was about to fall asleep, I heard a real loud snapping noise right at my ear. Another night, I was awakened by an electrifying fluttering sensation in my head. I couldn't move, I was stuck there. It scared me really bad. That happened twice, and at that point, I decided to move.

I moved to a house a few blocks away. The first night was no problem. The second night, it started harassing me again. A few nights later, I started praying. I got on my hands and knees and started praying real hard. After about twenty or thirty minutes of real hard praying with my eyes closed real tight, that is when it showed itself to me. It was a man with blonde shoulder length hair. He didn't say any thing to me, but he had this real evil smile on his face.

I moved back to Pulaski with my friends. It was still bothering me even after I moved back. At this point I felt that it had attached itself to me. I was feeling it where ever I went, chills running through my body and butterflies sensation in my stomach. One of my friends had a aunt who owned a health store and she told me to go talk to her, so I did. She sold me some incense and oils to burn. She told me every time I go to bed to say out loud, "Get out of my body in the name of Jesus Christ. Quit harassing me in the name of Jesus Christ," and to say it over and over. So, I did. One morning, I felt that electrifying sensation in my head again and I felt it leave.

I moved a few miles away. I stayed in that area for about two years and it never bothered me again. Recently, I moved again. I rented a place out in the country about five miles from Pulaski. For the first week, I had no problem. Then one night, I felt it come back, and it's been bothering me ever since. It sexually harasses me. I get erection and and tingling sensation in my private area. When I feel it bothering me, I get up and I address it. I tell it to leave me alone. I don't burn oils and incense any more. That seems to make it angry and it bothers me even more.

I'm tired of running from it and it doesn't seem to do any good anyway. I guess it is just something I'm going to have to live with, but I can tell it's draining me of vital energy. I'm starting to feel symptoms like numbness in my hands and feet, seizure like symptoms when I'm about to fall asleep, head aches, blurred vision, chronic tiredness.

I doubt there is anything I can do to get rid of it. I just wanted to share my experience, maybe some one has had a similar experience and we can at least talk to each other about it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jzppirkalater, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
Well if your still around, I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon yes, but not a sex demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up.

Take care,

Walter 😁
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
I'm going to guess that this is an infernal demon but there isn't enough description about it, just a large list of church-goer phrases.
DawnsAngel (9 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
Have you suffered any form of disease/serious illness in the past, or take medication now? If you take medication it may be a hallucinogen or maybe you take reactions to them, you should seek medical advice ASAP Take care 😁
cracklepaint (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
this sounds like it could be a case of Hypnagogia.

You should check it out.

It's also known as the faces in the dark phenomenon.

Here's a link.
Check it out.
I think this might be the answer you're looking for.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia
bluegirl0506 (3 stories) (43 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
This is terrifying. I am sorry you're having to go though this and I hope you find some relief.
Succubussed (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-25)
I wouldn't be so quick to decide that the blonde man is the one doing this to you. I am a 50 year old man with a female spirit--a succubus-- that has been having sex with me for five years (I like it), and her touch feels a lot like what you describe, only she doesn't leave me feeling drained.

I have had contact with women and men both who have had a male spirit--an incubus--have sex with them, and in every case there is penetration by a penis, either vaginally, or in the case of men, anally.

If you're not being penetrated, you might be dealing with a succubus. I have never heard first-hand of anyone successfully getting rif of one of these things, so you might want to establish a good relationship with it instead of constantly trying to resist it.

Also, if you want to read about others who have this "problem" and the varying ways that they feel about it and deal with it, I'd like to suggest that you read all of the stories in the "Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts" section on this site. Just click on that part of your story above, and you'll find a bunch.

Good luck.
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
I get drainess from my spirits, lately I get dizzy or I get real cold alot. Once I ran into the wall because I couldn't see. Lol but then I'm clumsy.

Katona1700s ❤
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
I will have to agree with whitebuffalo, if the oils and incense worked carry on using them. Stay strong and firm keep telling him to leave you alone, to go away
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-15)
Hi and thank you for sharring this story with us. I believe that you have been given some great advice. Praying and telling this spirit to leave might help. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
jennycan (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-13)
Try saying to the spirit, "I'm not annoyed by you." very loudly this worked with me but sometimes it doesn't work. Also try to show that you enjoy its presence (even if you don't).
brainlessbandit (2 stories) (27 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-13)
Hmm...there could possibly be a psychological explanation for this. Does your family have a history of schizophrenia or strokes? These tend to cause symptoms like the ones you described. Don't take this the wrong way, but have you ever considered seeing a psychiatrist? I'm not saying you're crazy, I just think that your problem is psychological, rather than supernatural.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
Don't let 'demonbinder' scare you. To him a mysterious fart would be a demon! Not all entities are demons. While I won't rule it out completely, it could just as well be an earth bound spirit who has, like you have suspected, attached itself to you for one reason or another. White Buffalo always provides good objective advice...
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
The more you Give in the Stronger it will become over you. I know you feel that this is not fair, but this is Life. You must fight this feeling, Whatever the Cost, do not let go of your determination, Pray Consistently and Constantly, use holy water from a Church around your Bed. It will not be easy and I am willing to bet this can occur for nights in a row some weeks. Ask God for Help, the entity will try to break your spirits, don't let this overcome you.

You are now at the Age where you can confront this situation, with the Help of God. Just think what if in some way this being has halted your ability to have a normal lifestyle and family. I will let you know what I would do. Fight, Fight, Fight.

Goodluck and Godbless with your decision. FM
HazzardSyndrome (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
have you seen a doctor about your symptoms? Fits and seizures could probably get mistaken for possession or demons and the like, in some cases at least. Dont get me wrong, I'm sure it works vice versa too
I promise I am in no way doubting your story or its authenticity, but its probably best to rule out anything medical first.
Im sorry if this sounds skeptical or rude, I was just wondering because I get a similar "electric" head rush before I fall asleep too

Take care
Hazz
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
You can get this thing to leave, continue to pray, as you said when you said that the first time, it left for awhile. Just don't give up, because that is what it wants you to do. Rebuke it in Jesus's name and tell it that it is not welcomed into your home, and don't show that you are doubting about getting it to leave, because these things feed off of negative energy, ask God to keep a protective hand over you and your home. This thing should officially see that you are not going to let it win, and it will go away. Please keep us all informed about this.
Thanks for sharing your story. 😊
Sabrina (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
Maybe you should seek help through a church, for some unknown reason this awful presense is attatched to you no matter where you go. I wish you all the best in ridding this evil from your life.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
Oils and incense are often a trial and error phase of ridding unwanted guests. They are much like live persons in that SOME tolerate certain scents MUCH better than others. Also, if one does not work, another, STRONGER one may be needed.
Stubborn entities are MUCH like a soiled spot on a carpet. You can purchase a variety of cleaners, but not all of them will work as you deem correctly. Sometimes there are instances in which you must attack the stain again.
As with many things that we attempt to conquer in our lives, sometimes we need a bit of assistance. Like when we want to quit a difficult habit (such as smoking), we have to have the correct mind set, SOMEtimes a replacement for the habit (in this case, patches, gums, candy, those sort of things), and FAITH that this will soon end, and a support group. As this friends Aunt suggested, prayer is OFTEN TIMES the glue that bonds the new way of life to your person. What better support group than the Heavenly Host?
Keep in mind that repetition is OFTEN necessary. You can look it up all over the place, and you WILL see that repeat performances often do the trick.
You felt it leave after using the oils, incenses and prayer. I would suggest that you take another running try at it. Do not give up easily. That is the easiest thing to do, but you have SEEN the results when it FIRST left. Keep it up. Do not give up. This is YOUR peace of mind.
Thank you.
Demonbinder (66 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
Sure you can get rid of it. Ditch the the oil and incenses. The method you used to get it to do is what you need to use. It's going to take a sealing with the blood of Jesus, to claim you and your household as his own, all which you can ask God to do for you. A sincere prayer, asking for this seal around you and your household, and for him to drive this demon off. After that, whether you feel it/see it or not (they have a keen sense of hearing) sternly advise this demon to leave, you reject it, and it has no authority to mingle with you anymore.

New comments for this story have been disabled