You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Being Harassed By Hyperdemensional Enitties/ Spirit Attach

Real Ghost Stories

Being Harassed By Hyperdemensional Enitties/ Spirit Attach

 

My name is Jonte and I really need help with a situation I am dealing with. I have been getting harassed and interfered with by negative entities going on 8 years and no one can seem to help.

It all started about 8 years ago in Washington State when I started to notice everything started going wrong in my life all of a sudden. Friends that I grew up with started to betray me, girlfriends would break up with me for no apparent reason and a slew of back luck to follow.

Every time I reach out to someone they always say have you ever played with a Ouija board, or have you ever been involved in the occult, or have you been involved in any new age materiel and the answer is always no.

To be honest it all started when I started to seek the truth and ask questions about my very existence and why am I here. I have always felt like there was more to life that meets the eye and I wanted answers. As I started to ask theses questions and do my research I had what most people would call a spiritual awakening. Now I have been dealing with these entities that seem to follow no matter where I go and they are constantly attaching to me.

The creepy part about it is I can actually feel the entities enter through my ears, and they also latch onto my legs and lower back. They make noises wherever I am at and harass me 24/7 and ruin any type of relationship I try to have. They also make knocking noises around my residence, thumping noises, banging noises and loud noises in my freezer in my kitchen.

I get helicopters and airplanes constantly flying over wherever I am at and I swear you can't make this stuff up. Deep down I knew I wasn't the only one experiencing this so I decided to do some more research and I came across people that were calling themselves "Targeted Individuals" and they said they were getting "Gang-Stalked" and you can even google it.

While my experiences where similar to theirs in every way, my perception of what was going on was different. I confirmed that when I came across another article which I will share here: http://in2worlds.net/gangstalking-and-targeted-individuals

It seemed like I finally found out what was happening to me but I can not find a solution to stop it after I have tried so many things. So I am here hoping someone has experienced something like this and found a solution to the problem and that's why I am here thanks...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jonte35, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

flyguy (9 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-05-14)
Hello [at] Jonte35

In the midst of these attacks, do you feel that the energy around you gives you a bad sensation and/or make you feel scared? Does it feel heavy on you also?

Also, are these experiences still ongoing?

Thank you,

John Fly
Bjonestown (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-23)
This is the first I ever read of something that describes what I am going through. Now I am aware of 'targeted individuals" and "gang stalking"

Although this gives me some sort of relief that someone else is experiencing this, I'm also worried that perhaps I have not lost it and this is somehow real.

It first happened about a year ago, about 3 days straight, the last being the actual real harassment that almost had me take my life. It happened again about 7 months ago which lasted a full 24 hours, this time so very much more intense. I hope you have rid yourself of this and are doing okay. Could you please share something as far as an update? I have trouble every night wondering if this will be the night it comes back. Around the time of the first infestation of this I had been diagnosed with cancer, lost my best friend to suicide, my parents divorcing, fell into deep alcoholism that nearly killed me as well as several other things. I feel like I'm back toward myself before having dropped the terrible behavior that invited this in the first place but I still struggle.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-06)
Manafon - thanks for the morning laughs. 😁 😁

Wishing I could upvote your comments, at least, twice.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+6
5 years ago (2018-11-06)
Jonte--Forgot to add in my last comment that the knocking you're hearing coming from your freezer is quite possibly the cooling element. I get several loud knocks from my refrigerator just about every day. That cooling element can also sometimes cause a sound very close to Darth Vader breathing. I could imagine many people thinking I have a haunted 'fridge but it's just the idiosyncrasies of its mechanics.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+4
5 years ago (2018-11-06)
Hi Jonte--In the comments you bring up "Targeted Individuals" and suggest that those who look into subjects like the fluoridation of water, chem-trails, "the depopulation agenda", vaccinations and other such things will have these beings come after them. I'm a person who has looked into all these subjects, and many more, who has been vocally anti-fluoride since 1989 and yet I have never had any beings come after me.

I live just outside Chicago and see lots of planes and helicopters every day. There are many helicopters that can be seen every day in urban skies--those used by multiple tv stations for both news and traffic reports, those used by hospitals to transport patients, not to forget those used by the police and the military. I see many every day but they aren't following me. Now if you live in the middle of nowhere, miles from the nearest town, it would be unusual to see multiple helicopters every day.

I am also very vocal about overpopulation being the biggest problem facing our planet. If the government is implementing "depopulation" programs through the use of chem-trails and the like, they aren't doing a good job as the world's population continues to spiral out of control contributing to or directly causing just about every major issue facing the planet.

I'm sorry you're feeling such ostracism from others and that you have had girlfriends leave you and friends turn on you. These are not unusual occurances though and sometimes it helps to look at yourself for the root of the problem instead of in conspiracy theories or interdimensional beings. Paranoia might be playing a big role in your issues. It is common to want to look at other causes for our problems but it makes sense to start by looking inward first.

The banging sounds and thumping you are hearing in your house could very well be paranormal but it's unlikely whatever is doing that is causing girlfriends and friends to leave you. I don't mean to come across as insensitive to what you're experiencing but it does seem that getting a psychological evaluation might be helpful.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-06)
Hello Valkricry,

Thanks for clearing that up. Appreciate it. 😊

Best wishes
Miandra
😘 ❀ 😘
RCRuskin (9 stories) (815 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-06)
Jonte, just a quick question for you, and I may follow up with another after you reply: Did this experience start at Washington State University?
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+4
5 years ago (2018-11-06)
Sorry guys, just saw the question about inviting someone to email you. All though the guidelines say,'If you have a question related to a story, please ask it directly in the comments area instead of dropping your email and asking the author to email you, so that everyone can benefit from the discussion,' it does not forbid inviting them for further discussion, which is what Dawn did. My personal feeling was that this subject intrigues her and she'd like to hear/learn more.
What the guidelines refer to, as I understand it, are those horrid little posts that say basically nothing more than, "Email me at xxx". I'm sure you've seen that once or twice. It certainly doesn't benefit the community at all.
Please note Dawn's comment did include questions as well as the invite.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2018-11-06)
Jonte - I wish I could be of more assistance to you but you have received good advice on the negativity which you have been experiencing.

My personal experience is that sometimes life drops us in a rather dreary hole and it is extremely difficult to claw our way out.

It appears from your comments that you are receiving assistance from people who have your well-being at heart. Believe in yourself and your ability to fight whatever negativity is being visited on you.

I wish you health and happiness.

Regards, Melda
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-06)
Hello Melda,

I understand completely.

Best wishes,
Miandra
😘 ❀ 😘
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-11-06)
Miandra - I know that you were not being disrespectful, you were trying to be of assistance to DeliverDawn. I apologise if you think that I was being disrespectful to you.

Many of the members' email addresses are displayed on their profile pages which means, to my way of thinking, that they are not averse to being contacted by other members. I have been contacted on numerous occasions because I tend to be rather open - my full name and email address are there for all to see. I have also been invited to contact a few members who, after various comments have flowed back and forth, would like to offer a more personal opinion. It's your choice to accept the invitation to correspond via email.

I'm not trying to turn this into a big deal but simply wanted to point it out. I am not criticising you Miandra, simply putting a different slant on things. And I agree with you, there is much to be gained by the general comments on YGS.

I apologise for the interruption Jonte.

Regards, Melda
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
5 years ago (2018-11-06)
Hello Melda and DeliverDawn,

I don't mean any disrespect by my previous comment requesting DeliverDawn read the guidelines. It's just that when I read the guidelines it said the following: (this is copied and pasted from the 'comments guidelines'.

'If you have a question related to a story, please ask it directly in the comments area instead of dropping your email and asking the author to email you, so that everyone can benefit from the discussion.'

At the end of the day everyone wants to help OP's needing help. What YGS wants and expects is not my business.

Thanks Melda.
All the best Jonte, DeliveryDawn and Melda
Miandra
😘 ❀ 😘
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-05)
Miandra and DeliverDawn - I don't want to be embroiled in an argument over this so I request one of the mods to set the record straight as far as inviting a fellow member to email you regarding a specific subject.

I've received similar invitations in the past and on occasion have in fact accepted such invitations. Some of these invitations were by well respected members.

I don't see anywhere in the guidelines where interaction as mentioned above has been frowned upon.

Mods - to the rescue please!

Regards, Melda
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-05)
Hello again Jonte,

I did a bit of research for you. I found this article. Here's the link.

Https://exemplore.com/paranormal/How-To-Get-Rid-of-Demons-and-Demonic-Attachments

RCRuskin has given you a link to Rookdygins profile page. I use Rooks cleansing often.

RCRuskin and the other YGS members have given you various ways to rid your evil attachment. I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Keep us posted.

Best wishes
Miandra
😘 ❀ 😘
DeliverDawn (5 stories) (45 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-05)
Hi Miandra,

Oops! I'll have to go through the guidelines again. Thank you a ton for pointing that out to me, I really do appreciate it. 😊

As for why? When I've done it it's coming from a place of love and compassion, and a desire to help IF I feel like my personal experiences would be of value to them. It's not that I think I'm some kind of all-knowing guru? Nothing like that. Nor is it me thinking that others couldn't have anything of value. If someone WERE to respond, it, again, wouldn't be me trying to take away from the thread.

Now that I've been reminded that that's against the guidelines it's not like I'll be doing it in the future, but to explain it a different way, some things resonate with me, I feel like I have (very personal) experiences that could be relatable and help, but due to the (very personal) nature of them, I'm not willing to divulge in a public thread.

Anyway, again, thank you for reminding me of the guidelines! 😊 ❀
DeliverDawn (5 stories) (45 posts)
-1
5 years ago (2018-11-05)
Hi again Jonte,

I think you accidentally mismatched my comment with another's, as I didn't mention your mental health and / or the helicopters. 😊 While I personally think that something very different is happening rather than you being gangstalked, to me that (the planes, helicopters, etc) sounds like synchronicity.

I'd like to ask again, if I can can, how long have you been working with the priests?
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
-1
5 years ago (2018-11-05)
Hello Jonte,

I agree that there's nothing wrong with you. I believe you and hope things settle.

Delivery Dawn

Your message inviting Jonte to emailing you for further private help is against the guidelines. You've done this more than once. Reread the guidelines. YGS has so many experienced members that can help Jonte, why would he want to go off and email you?

The purpose of talking on these threads is so everyone can contribute and share their opinion and help the OP with community help and support.

I've read all the YGS members comments and they have been really helpful to Jonte.

All your comments are very similar. No disrespect intended.

Miandra
😘 ❀ 😘
Jonte35 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-05)
Another note is if you start looking into stuff like our water having fluoride in it or chem-trails or the depopulation agenda they come after you for being smarter than the masses and not easily fooled. Even the Gwen death towers and how vaccinations are killing people they come after you. Believe it or not there is a hidden force that doesn't have our best interest in mind is fully active. If you don't believe me look into yourself...
Jonte35 (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-05)
Thanks Tide I will give it a try and see what happens. This definitely seems like oppression though for sure.
Jonte35 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-05)
Hi Integrist thanks for understanding and I have come to the same conclusion which is oppression and it seems you know what you are talking about. To clarify the chakra information it's what I thought have started all of this. I opened my crown chakra around the time all this happened but I really don't think it has nothing to do with it. I was doing a ton of spiritual practice at the time and searching for the truth when I ran into a brick wall so to speak and all this stuff started happening. As far as deliverance goes I have two this year and they told me that it might get worse and I might not get delivered right away. It's just the assaults are to intense and I don't want to keep going through this everyday and night. How did the situation end with the professor? His situation sounds a lot like mines also. The priest said he would come and bless my house so I hope that works.
Jonte35 (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-05)
Thanks Integrist I will look into that... Father Thomas directed me a Priest here in my local perish that is working with me at the moment and I have another appointment with him in about a week.
Jonte35 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-05)
Thanks for replying to my post Deliver Dawn. There is nothing wrong with me and I am perfectly fine. There are helicopters flying over me wherever I go and I have people going through the same thing that can vouch for this. I have at least 250 people going through this if you need witnesses I can provide them. This program is very deviant in nature and it uses the spiritual and the physical to attack people who go against the status quo. These are everyday people being harassed on a daily basis from all genders and all walks of life. These spirits attack and they worked through anyone who is spiritually bankrupt. People like Myron May and Aaron Alexis spoke about this and no one believe them.
DeliverDawn (5 stories) (45 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-01)
Hi, there. I want to start out by saying that, if you so choose, you can email me and we can talk about this further. Obviously you don't have to!

Second, this doesn't sound like you're being gang-stalked at all. Your perception matters VERY much when it comes to things like this. I do understand the similarities, but I feel like you've found something that you feel you match up well with, if not entirely, and have in a sense "attached" yourself to the best explanation you've been able to find. I hope that doesn't offend, because it's not meant to! It is me encouraging you to let go of the notion you're being gang-stalked, though...

The first thing I thought of when I read this was that you've been cursed, but as you've said this has been going on for eight years I'm not so sure about that. It's theoretically possible, but there are very few, if any, people who would be willing or able to carry out something so vicious for such a long period of time. That said, just to rule out all other possibilities, have you ever encountered a witch that you might have angered, that you know of?

On another note, how long have you been working with priests to try to expel whatever has attached itself to you? And what are some other methods that you have tried to use?

Love and light to you!
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2018-10-31)
I would for sure rule out any medical or psychology issues with a doctor. I totally believe in oppression, possession and etc. But, the helicopters flying over you kind of steer me to think you should really speak to a doctor first. The paranormal is capable of many things but things like helicopters flying over you are typical of people with other issues going on. I have a close friend who is convinced that drones are following him and he has a host of other types of problems.

I will look and Google your suggestion of things ganging up on you though. I'm curious now about that.
Integrist (83 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-30)
Sorry, Jonte,

Just so your mentioning of Fr. Gary Thomas!
You may want to consider purchasing "Prayers of Deliverance" for the Laity by Fr. Chad Ripperger.
Integrist (83 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-10-30)
Thank you for clarifying, Jonte.

Here is where I need to add the disclaimer that my POV is Christian (Catholic).

What you describe sounds very much like oppression since it seems to be geared towards grinding you down: exhausting you psychologicaly and emotionaly to the point of surrender.
Of course, the next step following oppression is possession.

The reason I asked about the method you employed is because your story reminded me of a case of a professor who in seeking for the answers to the universe employing "occult" means ended up being possessed and getting exposed to the chaos (lack of order and sense) of evil. Part of the story mentioned hearing with one's nose, tasting with one's ears, etc.

You said you have had two deliverances? Now since you spoke of chakras, I do not know what sort of ministers or people have conducted these deliverances. I may add here that the demonic - depending on various factors - may be expelled sooner or later. Nevertheless, I can in good conscience only advise to seek out help from the Church.

If this is too much of a leap, then you may consider at least getting traditionally blessed (and exorcised) holy water, and a blessed and exorcised St. Benedict's crucifix.

Depending on how strong the attachment has become (if we are indeed dealing with oppression), the situation may seem to worsen at first due to evil's revolting against all that is holy and sacred.

But one thing I learnt: humility is abhorred by all devils. And undue curiosity (wanting to know it all) is a form of pride, which often leads to various problems.

I hope your situation improves. Keep us posted!

Best,
Integrist
Tide (1 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-10-30)
Hi Jonte,
I have gone through your post. I would suggest to give it a try.
Read verse no. 255 of 2nd chapter (al buqra - the cow) of holy book Quran.
If u try to memorize arabic and read that verse in condition u mention, see difference. The book (Quran) is in arabic language. U can download with english translation.
Atleast try and see.
Jonte35 (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-29)
Thanks for replying to my post RCRuskin. I am a little ways ahead in that process. I had contacted the famous priest Father Gary Thomas and he has been working to help me. He put me in contact with a local priest that will be trying to assist me so we will see how it goes.
Jonte35 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-10-29)
Thanks for replying to my post robmkivseries70 I am happy I found this site because I felt like I had no help. I will be trying the meditation methods as well thanks.
Jonte35 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-10-29)
Thanks for replying to my post Integrist. I did a technique to open up my crown chakra as I was at the begging stages and didn't know any better. Although things were happening before that like everything going bad on a consistent basis that couldn't be ignored. I thought it was oppression as well and it may be but I have gotten 2 deliverance's that didn't seem to do anything but it just may be to early to tell.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: