You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Edith's House

Real Ghost Stories

Edith's House

 

Finding a place to sit in the home of my Great Aunt is an experience that isn't easily forgotten. She is a hoarder; though not as afflicted as are the poor souls that you see on those television shows about hoarding interventions. When I visit someone, I feel uncomfortable moving piles of their personal items, just to sit in a chair.

She lives in Dalton and is in her late eighties. I will call her "Edith" because she looks like an Edith; she is the sweetest woman on Planet Earth and any person who visits her will leave her house a few pounds heavier as she is convinced that everyone is hungry.

Edith has lived in the same house since the early 1960's. When she was married to her first husband, the house was a basic split level. It had all of the bedrooms on the second floor with the garage below them. To the right of this garage, on the first floor, there were the functional rooms of the house; kitchen, living room, dining room and so on.

There were stairs that, theoretically, led down into a finished basement; it was all theoretical to me because I was born in 1981 and, since that event took place, I have had no reason to believe that her basement exists. Clutter has blocked the entry to the basement on every single occasion that I have been there. I do know that there is a door called: "The Basement Door".

My mother says that Edith wasn't a hoarder before her first husband died. He died of a heart attack in early 1970, right before my mother turned nine years old.

My mother has told me of many of her own sightings of her dead uncle or of evidence that he was still around. One sticks with me; a week or two after her uncle's funeral, she said that she was sleeping in the guest bedroom and that she was awoken by the heavy scent of flowers. The scent was so strong that she described it as being a hindrance to her breathing. She got out of bed and rubbed her eyes; the room was faintly lit by the overhead light in the hallway that came through the open bedroom door. When she looked up, she saw her uncle looking out of a wall mounted mirror.

He was not looking at her; he was looking in the direction of the open door and the hallway light. She said that he was wearing his funeral clothing. Maybe he was looking for Edith.

My mother said that she jumped back in the bed and hid under the covers. If it was ME that saw him, I would have calmly walked out of there and they would have found me sleeping on the couch. "Calmly" because it's the people who run like maniacs who are the ones who get caught; it matters very little what you run from.

Her reasoning behind her actions was that she was more afraid of getting on her mother's (my Grandmother's) nerves than she was of any ghost. She also said that her uncle had always been kind to her and she was only afraid because she knew he was compelled to be there for some reason.

She never told Edith that she saw him. Edith was very heartbroken at that time and she knew it would make her aunt upset to have to hear "ghost stories" about her husband.

So, my mother told me about it two decades later. The awesome power of suggestion has caused me to be wary of having a mirror anywhere near my bed.

In 1975, Edith got married to her second husband. I barely remember him because he died young too; he had a brain tumor. Throughout the late seventies and early eighties, he made a few additions to the house. The lot that the house was on looked like a normal size from the street but the backyard went back for a long way; it was into this backyard that he made the additions.

Originally, there was a door in the living room that led outside into a small garden area. Edith doesn't have much of a green thumb but she is very optimistic about growing things. The plants in her garden were struggling for life (or for a humane death) so it was no big deal to move the whole enterprise to another side of the yard. He removed the door and made a kind of short hallway.

Someone with a surreal sense of interior design had fixed the walls of this hallway with frameless mirrors; top to bottom and end to end. Nothing stood in the way of seeing yourself reflected off into infinity; not even darkness. Coming from that, he built a long family room and at the end of that was a larger master bedroom and bathroom.

After I started to grow older, there were less opportunities to visit Edith in Dalton. My mother and I stayed in her home once when I was twenty years old; there was a wedding going on with a second cousin that I can't even remember the name of.Β Edith's house was filled to capacity on that occasion and I had to sleep on an uncomfortable couch in the new living room. This couch was quite close to the hallway between the two living rooms.

The couch looked lovely but it was one of those Victorian reproductions that are really most useful as a decorative item. They certainly make an awkward bed! I was lying down forever, trying to convince myself that I was comfortable and tired. It was while I was trying to cope with the couch that I heard someone walking in the old living room. I could hear the speed of their footsteps and knew that the only place anyone could be going was either to see me or Edith, in her bedroom. They weren't just wandering around.

My line of sight from the couch enabled me to see through the hall of mirrors and into a corner of the old living room. So, as I listened to the approaching footsteps, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep; I didn't feel like having any more conversations with anyone. I heard the footsteps pause before the mirrors and I peeked from between my eyelashes and saw no one.

As soon as I saw nothing, the footsteps continued coming down the hall towards me. They sounded as if they were wearing heavy shoes and they paused again at the threshold of the room. There was nothing there. I wanted to believe that it was someone walking upstairs but it was very obvious to me that the sound was coming from the hardwood floor of the hallway; that part of the house was only one floor, anyway.

Edith had invested quite a small fortune in night lights so it was never really nighttime anywhere except for in the closets and the inaccessible basement. I had enough light to see. I didn't hear the footsteps retreat back down the hall and they didn't come in the room where I was. I sat up; even though I saw nothing there but mirrors reflecting each other, my mind told me that a man was standing there.

It was really unnerving. I put my headphones on and rolled over. I felt confident that there wasn't any harm meant in what was happening and more confident that he wasn't able to pass into the new section of the house. I thought it was Edith's first husband, looking after her now that she was alone again.

I don't remember how long it took me to fall asleep but I felt terrible the next day. I remember having an omelet for breakfast.

I came back to Edith's house in September of 2019 and the house is even more stuffed with objects than it ever was. She got married to another man a few years ago... God bless her. When they got married, she was 85 and he was 89. He doesn't even live with her because he can't move around in the house; he has his own house nearby.

I don't think there is anything to be worried about with Edith or her house. I think that the footsteps that I heard were, maybe, residual. There used to be a small porch where the hallway is and maybe my Great Uncle used to have a routine about standing there. If he really is there, maybe he just wants to be sure that Edith is happy.

Thank you for reading my story!

Other hauntings by Lealeigh

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lealeigh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-03-06)
Hi Jubeele!

It is true. Calm people who walk are not an eye catching mark. I think of the movies too. In the movies, there are chase scenes where some guy is being chased by some other guy, down in a crowded subway. I have to ask the television set: "Why is he pushing people and making a scene? Blend in with the surroundings!"

Thank you for reading my story. I am glad that you enjoyed it!

- Maria
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-03-06)
Hi Lealeigh

I enjoyed reading about Edith and her house. You've led us through that fascinating place with your detailed description. The scent of flowers and your mother's uncle in his funeral clothes bring to mind the funeral wreath. Maybe it was his way of acknowledging his passing?

I had a chuckle when you said: "because it's the people who run like maniacs who are the ones who get caught". I've had that thought at the movies when people run helter-skelter in full panic - they invariably trip and tumble headlong into disaster.

Those footsteps and the sighting do seem to point at a residual. An echo perhaps of your Great Uncle, coming by to check on his Edith as he did in life.

Thanks for sharing these memories with us.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+8
4 years ago (2020-01-22)
Cherubim,

I have always heard people say that renovations can "wake up" the paranormal activity in a place. I think that there was always some subtle activity going on in the house between the time that "Bill" died and when she married her second husband.

I think that he must have been highly interested in the fact that Edith's bedroom had moved away from the parts of the property that were traditionally viewed as "the house".

I never knew Bill but people always spoke of him in this way: A talkative, friendly man who had an endless supply of interesting, hilarious stories; he loved company and loved his family.

I think that he was not affected by Edith's choice to remarry. It seems to me that, when her second husband made the additions, he was thereby setting a boundary. Bill was a gentleman and didn't go past the invisible line, it seems.

As for the mean old man that she's married to now - I like to think that Bill ran him out of the house, somehow. The first time I met her current husband, I showed him a picture of my cat. He went on a ten minute monologue about what he used to do to the neighborhood cats when he was younger.

As an animal lover, I lost all respect for his age. Edith is wonderful so I wonder what she ever did to end up with him.

Thank you for reading my story and for your sweet comments.

- Maria

PS: The pineapple pillow is funny. It matches nothing that I own - or have owned.
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-01-22)
My grandmother was a hoarder too, but I always felt comfortable at her house. Unlike Edith, she had a green thumb and many plants filled her home. Do you think when the house was being renovated it caused more "activity?' Anyway, it seems like her husband is very caring in checking up on her. It was kind of your mother not to tell Edith about seeing him since she believed it would only upset her. This last husband doesn't seem as kind as the other two. She sounds like a wonderful person with a good heart in wanting to feed everyone. How wonderful it would be to have loved ones that have passed away look in on us from time to time. I was reading some of the other responses here and got a good chuckle out of the pineapple pillow. 😊 What a great story, ❀ thank you for sharing.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-01-10)
Tweed,

Dusting is one of my motivations for keeping my things clutter free. It is a pain to have to move a million things. I have some painted clay vases (I bought them at Kachina Village in Arizona) and, when I have to dust, I always worry that spiders are living in them.

Everyone says that Edith's first husband was cool. They said her second one was cool but he was really quiet all of the time. I think he saw "Bill", the first husband.

It kind of makes me shudder to think of what happened to make him build himself a new living room and bedroom. Maybe Bill's ghost kept walking in there at night.

At the time that I heard the footsteps, you couldn't have told me that they were residual. I sensed someone there. I felt like whoever was there wanted an answer.

I am very happy that you liked my story! I like what you said about Bill's ghost; I never felt threatened.

- Maria
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-01-10)
Hi Lealeigh,

Cluttered homes always seem to harbour old ghosts, in the literal sense. I feel it must have a lot to do with a reluctance to embrace change, therefore a slowing of time. Objects, old and new, layer their energies in something of a feedback loop. Can't shake the feeling the combined result is an easy environment for Ghosties to make themselves known.

Personally I prefer a pleasantly cluttered home to a sparse one. I also enjoy energies coming from this and that, within reason. I used to be a hoarder, perhaps not a text book example, but I know I was on that path. With a shedload of determination I rewired my behaviour. These days I have a clear definition of what is sentimental and what is object. As a hoarder I would make excuses as to why an object of no value to me was sentimental. Ultimately I was afraid of losing myself. But I created that very fear by hoarding junk and garbage.
These days I look for things to throw away, and enjoy a good decluttering. Because it puts the truly sentimental treasures back on show, or easy to access.

One thing all overly cluttered homes have in common is dust. You can't move anything without dusting it first. How I hated that. But think about it from an amassed energy standpoint. I don't wish to freak you out but I wouldn't think it much of a stretch those footsteps being an in-action-howdy, instead of a residual. They sounded very purposeful and in keeping with the moment. Good sign they kept to their side of the threshold. Seems a polite soul.

Cool narrative, joy to read. Thanks for sharing.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-01-09)
Biblio!

That's really funny. You were referencing my "dark and hatted shadow" from my comment in Elle's story.

I thought about calling it a "shadow wearing a hat" but that label doesn't do justice to my feelings on "Hatman" - which are very small feelings.

And so, I declared the word "hatted" to be structurally sound enough.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-01-09)
Wisconsin lady: My first thought was "the lights don't stick well in colder spaces, do you have extra Command strips?" πŸ€”

Leighlea: on a different thread you weren't sure about "hatted" being a word. It has been used in English since 1552. πŸ˜‰

-Biblio.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-01-09)
WisconsinLady,

I love those little push lights for dark places. I really love command strips. I have a billion of those little white hooks too; I use them to string Christmas Lights across the ceiling - at first I was trying to create "Orion" and his neighbors but I gave up; you need specialty lights to really make it look like anything.

All of the lights are blue so, when I turn them on, it looks like my room is under the ocean; most tranquil. ❀

- Maria
WisconsinLady (1 stories) (52 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-01-09)
Oh, man. Have I got some stellar flashlights!
And the sticky push lights for all your dark spaces! (And extra Command strips, just in case they need extra stick!) Thanks for the flashlight reminder, Biblio! And I've been creeping on the lamp section of the Homesense store nearby.
I like your theory about night lights being because we look out for our loved ones and the future! I think that's very true. I also think it has to do with feeling energy. I've always had a weird understanding about energy (except for during my EM fields physics class in college. That energy... Not as understandable. 😁) I find comfort in light, but I don't necessarily fear the dark. I did 3rd shift security for a bit, and can say my love of light isn't born out of a fear of darkness. Light just "feels right" in many circumstances.

A nice man on a ghost show once said, "The greatest light is merciful love." Another great light is also the glow from 4 night lights in my current view.

I, too, can't watch the news sometimes, because it's too upsetting. This Edith lady is alright in my book. ❀ Or maybe I _AM_ Edith messing with you because you think my beloved mirror walkway is dated and jarring at times.
But seriously, much love to her, you and this comment thread.

Sidenote: I typed this in the loving glow of my phone at 3 am. It might be incoherent and rambling. 😘 ❀
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
4 years ago (2020-01-07)
Hello Lady-Glow and LeighLea,

I just tried to vote on LeighLea's comments directed at me and it said, 'please vote for someone else' again.

Lady-Glow I was able to vote up all your comments and everyone else.

I had to look up 'modus operandi'. I had no idea what it meant. πŸ€”

At the end of the day, I love reading the comments on YGS. So many interesting posts. Keep the posts comming.

Best wishes,
SWS/Miandra.
😘 ❀ 😘
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+8
4 years ago (2020-01-07)
Miandra.

I have been paying close attention to this karma-war, whoever is doing it doesn't say anything, or so they think. I wonder if they realize that their own actions have exposed their modus operandi making them easy to counterattack... The lone fool is against the community.

Maria.

You are a great contributor and your comments are always informative, helpful and respectful, not to mention funny and clear. People like you make this site amazing.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-01-07)
lady-glow,

Edith is nice; she cares about what happens to everyone and all of their pets - even strangers. She gets upset when she watches the news.

She use to be an elementary school teacher.

I'm glad you're planning on being grumpy. I'm grumpy now but I mean well. They said that the china hutch is under a painter's drop cloth; it should be okay. I have the feeling that the basement is one of those areas on Earth that's been sitting in it's own air supply for a while; like an unexplored Egyptian tomb.

- Maria
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-01-07)
Lealeigh.

I bet that china hutch is lovely, antique pieces of furniture were built to last and are a great addition to any decor. I'm sure it has survived all those years hidden in the basement.

I imagine visiting Edith's house as a kid was fascinating for you, she sounds like a lovable lady... I think I'll be a grumpy grandma.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-01-07)
Miandra,

Thank you for reading my story. When I was a little kid, I loved going to Edith's house.

I used to play in the hallway where all the mirrors reflect each other. I used to drag chairs and boxes and other random stuff because I though that seeing them reflected forever was the coolest thing in the world.

My mom used to get angry but Edith said it was cute and I could haul anything I wanted around her house.

As an adult, seeing yourself reflected forever can be kind of jarring. The mirrors were Edith's attempt of 1970's chic.

- Maria
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-07)
Miandra,

I'm sorry, I need to sort out my email. It's full of Pizza Hut ads, Elder Scrolls Online stuff and stuff. I'll write you back.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-01-07)
Miandra,

Thanks but I don't care about karma points anymore. I don't even look at them. They don't seem to convey a clear picture of how helpful a person either is or is trying to be.

- Maria
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-07)
Hello LeighLea,

You emailed me and said 'I appreciate that you are helping me out with karma points'. To be honest I up vote everyone's comments unless the comment is mean or unhelpful.

When you first started commenting on YGS I voted you up 160 times. 2 weeks ago you had 150 points and now have 414 points. You have a lot of friends voting you up and you will no doubt get the status you want before long.

I'm sure my emails aren't getting to you. The first email was about (Don't focus on your karma points, they will come and go). My 2nd email was basically letting you know sometimes I get a message saying,' please vote for someone else'.πŸ€”

You have comments on just about every thread. Before long you will own YGS shares lol.🀣

Anyway, I just thought I'd reply to you here because my server is out of data until I recharge.

Your post on Edith was interesting. Thank you for sharing.

Best wishes,
Miandra
😘
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-01-07)
Lealeigh - I hope you do eventually inherit the China hutch but please give it a good cleansing. It might need a good cleaning as well as it seems to have been buried in the basement for ages!

My husband is a hoarder as well. I get rid of everything I don't need, so I suppose it balances things a bit.

Unfortunately I can't vote for you at present 😐

Regards, Melda
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-01-06)
lady-glow,

I have another thing to add:

I think that I want the china hutch now but I suspect that I won't even see it while Edith is still alive. When she is gone one day, I think it will hurt me too much to see it. I'll probably just let Rebecca have it.

She will take good care of it.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-01-06)
lady-glow,

That's really what is in the back of Edith's daughter "Rebecca's" mind. She says to us that she doesn't want to have to deal with all of it later; she doesn't say this to her mother.

Her mother is about to turn ninety and I can't bear the thought of her being harrassed this late in the game.

I am like you, maybe, in that I tend to be continuously streamlining my things; clutter in my area makes me nervous.

It takes all kinds to have a happy world (such as it is).

I do have one concern about Edith's fabled basement: There is a very old and beautiful (I've seen a picure of it when it was upstairs) antique china hutch down there. It is mahogany, I've been told and Edith said that I could have it as soon as that was a possibility. It's been in our family since my family settled down in Alabama before The Civil War. I hope that it isn't damaged.

I honestly don't know if I would even have the nerve to move such a thing upstairs - much less USE it.

- Maria
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-01-06)
Biblio,

I have been saved at the eleventh hour many times by the virtue of people and their collections. Like I said to WisconsinLady: We wouldn't know what to do without you!

I was injured running down one of these decomposing country roads this last Christmas Eve during the day; my Stepfather went directly into one of his hoards and came out of the shadows with a heating pad made especially for a leg; it even had a hand held controller so I didn't have to get up at all.

I could walk without trouble two days later; I still can't run.

And you're not kidding about flashlights. My stepfather has ever variety of light imaginable. He buys a new gadget from Amazon every week and can't pass one of those Goodwill stores without a nervous tic.

If it's an electrical cord, he's got it.

Thank you for reading my story and keep up the collection!

- Maria
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-01-06)
Lealeigh.

I have being pondering about your following statement:

"She actually knows where to find certain things and she has EVERYTHING. It's like an old general store in there. Her daughters make it sound as if the wreckage of Amelia Earhart's plane is down there in the basement."

To some extent, I can relate to your cousins point of view. My husband is a "collector" and, like Edith, he knows where every and each one of his possessions is, the problem is to get to them.

I have always say, half joking and half seriously, that I want to die before him because I don't want to deal with the difficult task of getting rid of all his treasures.
He has the idea that they will sell in a state sale, neither my children nor me are so sure of that.

I don't like to worry about the future, in the meanwhile, I just try to keep his stuff out of my yoga room and the living spaces in the house.

...and yes, there are all sorts of flashlights, lanterns, light bulbs and other sources of light scattered around the house.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-01-06)
Greetings, Lealeigh.

I have up-voted several of the earlier comments (but I can't upvote lady-glow at the moment) as they make the points I would make; however, I'd like to chime in on the "hoarding" issue. I, too, have multiple "collections" that occupy substantial sections of the basement, garage, loft, attic, my study, and the living room.

I was surprised by the number of fellow hoarders who buy many night-lights, as I've only ever owned 3 of them, but my subconscious pointed out that I have a surprising number of flashlights, penlights, and laser-pointers scattered about the house, on my key-ring, and in the car, in addition to a pocket-sized MagLight in my bathrobe pocket.

This brings me to the crucial issue, your statement: "Every person with a hoarding disorder that I have ever met gets that way because they are trying to be helpful. They care about what is to come in the future and know that as soon as they throw a particular item away it will be needed by someone."

THANK YOU! I *finally* understand why I do this! I honestly love being helpful & I enjoy surprising people by having the very thing they need to borrow or to keep.

A grateful tip of my fedora to you, Lealeigh.

Best,
Biblio.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-01-06)
Silverthane is back!

Yes, Dalton and it's immediate areas are the "Carpet Capitol of the World". Not that it has the slightest bit to do with anything...

I cannot tolerate being able to see a mirror from my bed and it's been that way since my mother told me about seeing her uncle in that one. I don't even have one in my bedroom but that has more to do with not bringing the one that I had when I moved last year. If I did bring it, it would be hanging in the closet.

I treated my experience with the footsteps in much the same way that I treat any other event that's completely out of my control; without hysterics of any kind. It's one of my few great qualities. The music helped and God only knows what racket I was listening to on my headphones eighteen years ago!

I am happy that you liked my story! Thank you for reading it.

- Maria
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-01-06)
Very good story and well-written! To this day, I am bothered by the reflection of a mirror at night as well as any closet or other door that is left ajar. I cannot rest until I close the door all the way. I make sure that all mirrors are facing away from my bed. Dalton is just a few minutes away from where I used to live in Calhoun and I know the place well. There is a unique sound that boots make on a hardwood floor that is unmistakable and I know that sound well. You must have nerves of steel!
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+7
4 years ago (2020-01-05)
WisconsinLady,

I have been thinking about the nightlights and I have the beginnings of an idea:

Every person with a hoarding disorder that I have ever met gets that way because they are trying to be helpful. They care about what is to come in the future and know that as soon as they throw a particular item away it will be needed by someone.

The nightlights are just another manifestation of you (and Edith) wishing to be helpful to your loved ones. Do not think it goes unnoticed! They wouldn't know what to do without you!

- Maria
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2020-01-05)
WisconsinLady,

I'm really glad you liked my story. I've never thought that she had as dire a problem with hoarding as her daughters make it sound.

She actually knows where to find certain things and she has EVERYTHING. It's like an old general store in there. Her daughters make it sound as if the wreckage of Amelia Earhart's plane is down there in the basement.

I wonder about the nightlights and what you said about how you, yourself, have a fondness for them. I wonder what that means because I love to speculate on details.

I know hoarders somewhere else in Georgia who keep a computerized inventory and other ones in Alabama that keep all of their things in an old airplane hangar.

Thank you for leaving such an interesting comment and I am relieved that I haven't accidentally offended you.

- Maria
WisconsinLady (1 stories) (52 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-01-05)
Lealeigh,
Thanks for sharing your experience!
I don't have much more to add paranormal-wise, because there are great comments here already. But I'd like to say that I very much appreciate how respectful you and the YGS community have been towards hoarding disorder in this story and comments. I've inherited hoarding disorder from one side of my family. It's great to see a community that is respectful towards this issue finally.
I'd also like to add, night lights! YES! I too have invested a small fortune in night lights. It has me thinking if this comes along with the mental illness (es?) I share with Edith some how. The people I know with hoarding disorder love night lights. I'm weirdly fascinated by this. Lol
Much love to you and your family. ❀
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-01-05)
Lealeigh

In Michael Newton's second book destiny of the soul, he talks about the technique's the soul use's to comfort their loved one and by the sound of it, he never gave up on his beloved sweat heart Edith, good to hear... When you have a chance watch this link of Michael Newton explaining a few things on the after life, this guy is the real deal...

A must watch duration around 40 min...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk5bSG78pbQ&t=1340s

Regards Daz

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: