You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Burning Sensation

Real Ghost Stories

A Burning Sensation

 

This happened when I was in college. We have a classmate who claims that he has third eye, he keeps on telling stories of ghost in the campus and bugged everyone claiming that there's someone behind them or watching them from afar. My classmates got tired of his antiques and called him the crazy gay guy, they started bullying him and ignored him because they believe that everything he said is all make believe and he is just making up stories to get other peoples attention.

I'm not the type of person who judges people, and I usually ignore negative thoughts because I'm focused in my studies. One day I was at the library, it was scorching hot outside that's why I decided to read some books and review before I go home. While reading a book I felt something hot touching the left side of my arms, I thought I touched a red pepper or something spicy because of the burning sensation. The library is fully air conditioned that is why it is impossible to feel heat. I thought I was just imagining things until I cannot bear the heat anymore and move to a different location.

My classmate (The Crazy Gay Guy) approached me and told me. "Naramdaman mo yun? (Did you feel that?). May madre kasing may hawak na kandila na nasa tabi mo kanina tapos yung braso mo na sasagi yung apoy nung kandila (There was a nun standing beside you holding a candle, and the fire is touching your arms)." I was shocked, he said that he was sitting at the table behind me and saw everything. He said that the nun has never left that part of the room and I am not the only one who felt the nun's presence.

After that day I believed his story and we became close friends.

Other hauntings by Jynxer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jynxer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-01-09)
In Sioux (and other Native American tribes) culture, "crazy gay guys" as you describe were viewed as touched by the Great Spirit and imbued with extrasensory powers of various types. These individuals were given a certain amount of respect over and above regular tribal members. It appears that the personage in your story also follows this example - you appear to have give him that respect.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-01-06)
Jynxer

My apologies for my last comment, I realize that it came like I'm making fun of your words but that's not the case... My mind is in a constant dialog finding ways to make me laugh.

It is sad that your friend died at a young age. Not meaning to pry, but I'm curious about your following statement:

" I told him not to show himself from me because he know how coward I am."

Did you have a chance to be with him when his end was nearing or did you ask him this through a thought or a prayer?

You see, not all visitations are meant to be a scary event, oftentimes people react with fear because not everybody think that the spirit of a loved one is the same as they were in life except that now they don't have a body.

Anyway, I'm sure he enjoyed your friendship.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-01-06)
I'm sorry for your loss.

...Huh...?

"he past away last year 2016"

Is this a typo or have you been using the same calendar for the last 4 years?
Jynxer (4 stories) (6 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-01-05)
[at] leahleigh,

Thank you for your sympathy. He's used to it and experienced a lot bullying but don't worry he's in a better place now, he past away last year 2016 and I told him not to show himself from me because he know how coward I am.
Jynxer (4 stories) (6 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-01-05)
[at] lady-glow

It was at cldh school in tarlac. It is a school and a hospital.

He see's a lot of ghost, l like white ladies, Japanese soldiers etc.

I don't know why she's in the library... I hope her spirit rest.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-01-04)
Will humans ever learn to be tolerant?

Jynxer - that was an interesting story. What can you tell us about the history of the building where the college is at?
Do you know what other ghosts your friend used to see?
Is there a reason for the nun to be earthbound to the library? I think it was kind of mean on her part to burn your arm.

Thanks for sharing.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-04)
Hello Jynxer,

I like your story but I feel bad for your friend. What a bunch of jerks people are in school!

I had trouble making friends in school. I learned to be quiet when I was a little kid. I think that I used to say unusual things to other kids but I never got beat up; they just called me "that weird girl" and I felt alienated to the point where I actually preferred it.

I am glad that you were friends with that kid.

- Maria

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: