You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: More of my Strange Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

More of my Strange Experiences

 

I have written a few other stories, but I have one that happened the other night, and one that happened a long time ago, when I was about 6. Well here is the story from the other night.

I was sitting in my bed, I couldn't go to sleep... Just laying there, my dad walked by my room, "You need to go to bed..." I said ok, and he walked to the living room. I sat in there awake a little while longer. I hear my dad snoring, and I am sure everyone else in the house is asleep. I hear a clang all of a sudden, coming from the kitchen, along with knocks, and all different kinds of stuff. I sit in my bed, frozen from fright. It finally stops, and after a while, I calm down, and loosen my body a bit. I am 13. So I think it might be a poltergeist. That is just my theory.

Here is the story of when I was about 6.

My mom was still sleeping with me at this age. All of the lights were off. So I sat in bed. Awake. I close my eyes for a minute, then I opened them. I am sure this was not there before, there was a light on my dresser in front of my bed. Not big, just a dot. I asked my mom what it was but she didn't look to see what it was... "Oh. It is just your guardian angel..." I just said oh, and finally fell asleep. Was it a ghost, or a guardian angel?

Other hauntings by lilmzzoufan

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lilmzzoufan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-17)
Hi lilmzzoufan. It's hard to say if the things you experienced were actually paranormal. Did you ever get up to investigate the kitchen when you heard the noise? As for the light, it is also hard to say because lights can usually be explained. You are the one who experienced these things so only you know what you saw or heard. Because of the description you gave of the light on your dresser, I am unable to give you any good answer for it.

SHELBY

❤ 😊
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
I like the way you say "my mom was still sleeping with me" I would think it's the other way around! 😉
Orbs can be many different things I would need more info on what it looked like and if it moved. Can't really tell with such little info, but thanks for sharing!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
I have a hard time with orbs of light, they are to easily explained away logically.

I am not sayiong you did not see this light, it may have been a reflection, or dust. Without further detail it I hard to analyze.

God Bless!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
Hard telling if it was a ghost or an angel just by your description here. Is that all you saw? The light?
Thank you.
nimrod (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-14)
ooh.
that was a good story!
😁
i hope you have more to share!
p.s. I love your s/n

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: