You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Few More Of My Personal Stories

Real Ghost Stories

A Few More Of My Personal Stories

 

I haven't posted a story in forever, but I have a few that I remember, and I want to tell some.

I have already posted a few about my kitchen being haunted, and one about the U.S.S. Lexington, and also one about a ghost in my room, a light, my guardian angel as I call it.

I begin with about a year ago. This one has to do with a little bit of psychic part of me. I was asleep, and very conscious of what was happening. I was dreaming I was in a hotel, I was in the pool area. It was very nice, but there were sharks in the pool, but none in the hot tub, that's all I remember. Then a few months later, my parents decide for us to go to Washington D.C. When we went, we went to the pool area, and to my surprise, it looked just like the one in my dream! There weren't sharks, but I felt like something bad might have happened if I went for a swim!

That same trip, we went across the street from the theater Lincoln was shot at, and we found out that it was where he really died at. We took a picture in front of the building, and my mom said to stay, to take another picture, so we took another one, and went to Hard Rock. While there, she showed us the pictures, and in the first one, it looked like a mist moving in behind us! When you go to the second one, you could see the mist formed into a shoulder-like shape. (sadly I will have to find it and take a picture of the print sometime soon and add them separately or something.) But it was amazing!

Another was a few weeks ago, I had a feeling my friend and her boyfriend were going to break up. Two days later, they did break up! I just thought it was a coincidence, and left it. Two days later, I felt like another friend and his girlfriend were going to break up, and yet again, two days later, they break up! I thought this was amazing. Sometimes I hear knocks on the walls in my house, feel like the spirit doesn't want me in a room, so I stay out or leave. One night I saw a little girl about 5 years old in my hallway.

So that's all I remember for now! Comment! I want to know your thoughts!

Other hauntings by lilmzzoufan

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lilmzzoufan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Cocoa (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
I'm going to believe you when you say you're a psychic. Because my Nanny is one. A very good one indeed
darkvampire14 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-27)
Wow this is pretty interesting. I enjoyed reading your story:)) ) ) Pretty cool that your kind of phsyic I guess you can say.
lilmzzoufan (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-07)
Thanks Chris. Lol I have another thing to add to the phycic thing. Lately, well since like a few months ago, I have been knowing who texted/called me without even pulling my phone out of my pocket! (:
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-07)
Well all I can say is that I realy enjoyed reading this story. I'm not so sure about the psychic thing. But it was a good read. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
lilmzzoufan (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-02)
Well I had forgotten to type in the part about the knocking on the wall while I was on the computer in my room, and me hearing a spirit. But what's funny is that my great grandma supposedly used to talk/hear ghosts. I thought it was awesome when I heard. She said she used to make tables walk... Hahahahha Don't believe that part, but ya' never know! (: But I feel I might just have a good connection with spirits. Thx for commenting you two! (:
Luca (1 stories) (83 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-02)
I don't think you're psychic.
I think you're perceptive consciously and subconsciously.
lilmzzoufan (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-02)
I will. (: I kind of like them. I have been fascinated in ghost since I don't know when! (: So I will definitely stay connected with my spiritual side.

Peace!, lil
mike8887 (3 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-02)
All I believe in is that ghosts exist. I don't know about other things such as them telling us the future or warning us about danger. But I keep hearing more about it and am starting to wonder if its true. It seems like you might have some sort of 'gift.' Be careful and try to keep receiving these 'messages.' It could be a good thing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: