You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Dream

Real Ghost Stories

The Dream

 

My name is Shrikant and I am 50 years old man. I am from Mumbai (Bombay).I am going to share my story which happened in my childhood.

When I was about one and half year old my mother passed away. She met an accident. You will surprised to know that though I was a toddler but I can still remember glimpses of her last moments before she passed away.

After few days of this incident, period exactly I don't remember now, I had a dream. It was not dream, something beyond that which I can't describe.

In my sleep I saw my mother holding my hand is walking on road adjourned to my society where we used to stay. The road was deserted. One big sized horrifying bull came on road. The bull was horrifying, his eyes were red and big, he stand on his back legs lifting his front legs in air. He charged on us. My mom hold me in her hands and started running with intention to save life of both of us. But the road was moving in reverse direction like conveyer belt. In spite of trying hard to run away from bull, she could not move away from bull and the bull was coming closer. His size was growing and he was looking more and more terrifying.

I started screaming loudly. Meanwhile my family members woke up and asked me the reason for screaming. I was so frightened that I could not tell them. I had fever and my body was shaking. I was sick for some days.

Albeit that it was not a dream. It was like viewing real images, something like 3-D images. Those images were coming close to my body. I felt that something moving around my body. All together it was scary. Imagine that I was just one and half year, may be 2 years old.

Few days after the incident, my father showed my horoscope to one priest. The priest said that I am having 'Mool Nakshatra Yog' in my horoscope. As per Hindu belief if you have such yog either one of parent or child die after birth of such child.

I still feel that my mother appeared in my dream to tell me that she embraced to death just to keep me alive. She indicated me that she offered her life to buy my life from God. That was not a dream certainly.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shrikant, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
 
4 years ago (2020-04-27)
You have a loving mother and anyone would be blessed to have a mother that would make the same sacrifice that yours did. I hope that the next time that you see her, it would be under better circumstances.
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-04-27)
Hello Shrikant,

My condolences on your loss.
I'm actually baffled by your narrative. This is the first time I have heard of the existence of such a thing. However, very beautiful indeed. Parents are the wonderful gift given to us by God. They love us, guide us, care for us and protect us in need. Your mother have sacrificed herself to protect you from the befalling danger. It indicates the depth of her love for you.

It was a beautiful narrative. Thanks for sharing.

Peac

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: