You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My 1st Experience

Real Ghost Stories

My 1st Experience

 

I lived in this small hometown in northwestern New Mexico, where I lived in a house that I rented for a short time. I remember moving in and the landlord never did mention anything happening in this house so I had no idea what I was in for. The first few months living there was quiet and nothing out the ordinary, until one day I started to feel like I wasn't alone. Some friends had come over for a housewarming party. I had never had any feelings of not being alone until some friends had come over this night. I wasn't the one who had the experience this one night though. One person happen to fall asleep on the couch in the living room while everyone else were asleep on the floor and I was in my bedroom. Everyone was sound asleep until this person happen to jump up and yell out " HELP!" We all jumped up half asleep trying to figure what had happened... Asking this person what happened and if he was dreaming? Just looking at his face you could tell he wasn't dreaming, as pail and scared as he was.

After he calmed down a little bit we were able to finally hear what he was trying to tell us. He had said that he was sleeping and he could feel someone grab him by his shirt. He thought it was one of us in the house messing with him. He tried telling this person to leave him alone he was sleeping. It didn't stop... He said whoever or whatever it was started to shake him vigorously that he woke up and saw a figure but it had no face, it was just black in the face. When he awoke from being shaken and screamed out for help he said the black figure just faded into the shadows inside the house. We don't know what he saw nor did I ever see this figure while living there. But he said he knows what he saw and swears he wasn't dreaming. I have never seen or experienced anything of any sorts like this before I had any company over. So I don't know if it was because I had people over or not?... He left and never came to visit after this had happened to him...

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Raider143, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-06-09)
Hello Raider143, welcome to YGS. Thanks for sharing the experience of your friend in your house. I agree with silverthane and Alina and whatever I wanted to say they have stated.

I don't think that anything was attached to your house because had it been, atleast you would have felt it. As Alina said, something might have been passing through your house, it might have disturbed your friend for reasons not known. Perhaps you could have some interaction with your friend. If he is sensitive to paranormal or if he had any other experiences or encounters.

Kindly do respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Pascalkings30 (1 posts)
+9
4 years ago (2020-05-24)
I strongly believe that the entity was only meant for him, I mean why haven't the entity disturbed you before and after the incident, anyway you have to be more sensitive and less attached to the house.
blckwdnsdy (6 stories) (32 posts)
+5
4 years ago (2020-05-21)
Hello,

I see two possibilities.

The first one, like the two previous comments said, is that he has something attached to him. This can be researched based on his past experiences, if he had any.

The second one is that your house has some sort of attachement. There are various theories that hold that a person who has what we like to call "The sixth sense" can tune in better. That means that he may have been the only one who caught a glimpse of what resides in your home. Maybe the energy it has is to weak to be perceived by others.

These are things that may be investigated based on his past experiences, like I said. I would be really curios if he had any such encounters in the past. It would be a good idea to ask him.

Keep us updated and take great care.
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-20)
Hello Raider143,

Silverthane61 had already spoken out my mind. Thank you for that. If you never had any kind of experiences post this one of your friend, then I will assume that your household is not in the occupation of this entity.

Regarding your friend it will better to ask him about his previous paranormal encounter history to reveal more of this so assumed "attached" entity.

If you ever feel the need of an efficient, inexpensive, effective, religion-free cleansing method I will recommend you to check out the profile of one of the most reputed members of YGS "rookdygin". Even though I never had applied it personally but the reviews of other members regarding this ritual is positive that it certainly works.

On a second thought, it could be that this entity was probably passing by the household and was somehow attracted to your friend on the context if he never had any encounters before.

Only citing the possible explanations.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-05-20)
I would ask if this person has had other prior or similar encounters. It may be that this individual has an entity that has attached itself to him - and him only. That being said, if this is true, then your home may still be inviolate. If not, I would refer you to the many cleansing rituals that you can find on this website.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: