You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Ghost In My Home

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghost In My Home

 

I have had some paranormal activity since I purchased my Home in 2015, but lately it has gotten more active but only during the night. Some nights I am awakened by a Voice saying things that I can not understand but a couple weeks ago the voice said plainly, 'I want milk', I turned the light on and answered but got no response. I went back to sleep then was awakened by the sound of feet running fast by the recliner I was sleeping in, I could even feel a cold breeze on my face from the movement.

I recently purchased a Voice Activated Recorder but do not seem to have any activity when this is on. Last night I was in my bed reading a book, when I all at once got the feeling that something was staring at me, looked around but could see nothing, read a few more minutes put the book down on the bed, put my glasses on top of the book, turned off the light and within seconds heard and felt something punch the book. I turned the light back on and my glasses were laying on the floor.

Over the years I have experienced a lot of cabinet and closet doors opening and closing and other noises during the night. I so far have not actually felt fear and believe that whatever it is is just being mischievous and poses no real danger, but I could be wrong. This is not my first experience with a house with paranormal activity, I sold that property and got rid of it and later the people that purchased it asked me if we had any kind of paranormal activity while we lived there and I told them that I may have but was not sure. I sure would like to know how to get rid of what I am experiencing here now though.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, fisherman1992millwood, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ssexyca (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-01-15)
it sounds like a case of poltergeist, maybe he is angry or something because some poltergeist can be aggressive, some just playful, I am not sure how to ask them to leave but I am sure a medium can help or talk to someone who experiences the same
LFrog1386 (1 stories) (73 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-12-29)
I have to agree with the other posters-try using Rook's method in the link priya posted and ask it to leave if it's truly bothering you. Sometimes a medium might be needed if those basic methods don't work. Perhaps someone more local to you can suggest a good one in your area.

The good thing is that it seems to be harmless, albeit somewhat mischievous, like a child playing pranks for attention. Some people are able to live with their ghosts by telling them to knock it off and settle down when the spirit is being bothersome. But of course it's a case-by-case situation and you need to do whatever is right for you. Good luck!
priya- (1 stories) (19 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-12-27)
Hello fisherman, in story you have mentioned "This is not my first experience with a house with paranormal activity, I sold that property and got rid of it..."

So paranormal experiences stopped now? Or are you saying that there are 2 houses (1 is sold and 1 is current) in your life with possible paranormal experiences?
I am little confused.

Paranormal or not but you can always try house cleaning explained by rookdygin. (link- https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155). This helped many users on YGS. I also follow this cleaning method weekly with my religious prayers - good for positive energy and hope:)
Jeani (2 stories) (7 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-12-24)
So, you hear this apparition only at night? Your story makes me feel as if this ghost is a child or at least something pretending to be a child.
Have you tried asking it to leave or saging your home?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: