You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Confirmation And Decisions

Real Ghost Stories

Confirmation And Decisions

 

I haven't made a post in about 5 years due to the inability to access my account.

My last post was about paranormal experience in my house as a 16 year old that has definitely been confirmed.

Around the age of 20, one morning I had went to visit a friend, Chris. At the time I had been on drugs heavily and was not the best person I could be. We had been having a conversation about something or another and he received a call from his mother, whom I have never met and is a preacher, she asked to speak to me directly.

I take the phone and this women proceeded to tell me that she got a message from God for me saying that He was protecting me and that what I had dealt with as a teenager had reattached itself to me, and that I needed to bless my house once more. She told me that He had felt my pain and would hear me crying myself to sleep every night; that he was always there. He said that for some reason paranormal entities where becoming attracted to me.

I was also informed that this would not be the last paranormal being I would come across and that I need to learn to protect myself against them.

Although I have been trying to ignore all the hints of something else being near me when I am alone in a room; the slight brush of a hand down my back or seeing something running back and forth out of my side view, it has slowly become more and more annoying.

I have had quite a few experiences that have made me question if I am truly safe where I am at or if I will be followed where ever I go. I have an almost two year old and feel that she may have the same problem growing up.

Other hauntings by jess_theturtle

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jess_theturtle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
 
3 years ago (2021-01-01)
Jess_theTurtle🐢

It may seem confusing when you go to the site 'tinyrituals.co', because they sell crystals and other stuff. But there's also a little bit of info on self cleansing.

Rookdygins cleansing is definitely the best by far and highly recommended. The site below is worth a read.

Https://tinyrituals.co/blogs/tiny-rituals/10-ways-to-cleanse-your-aura

PS:
In my previous comment I typed, 'How knows'...
... I meant, Who knows.🤔
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-01)
Hi Jess_theTurtle 🐢

Like AussieDaz, I too am curious about your age.

If you gave up drugs 3 years ago and were 20 years old when you spoke to the preacher about God's message, (as you wrote in this post), that would make you 23 years old now. (I guess it's neither here nor there how old you are. I'm just curious)

Anyway, as Biblio and AussieDaz recommend, a cleansing is a great start. Rookdygins method works for me as long as I do it regularly.

I have also had horrible experiences where an old hag pulled my quilt off me some nights and sat or stood at the end of my bed. Why? How knows. 🤔I'm no longer scared of her and I think that keeps her away along with the regular cleansing.

You could also try some self cleansing.

I came across a site called 'tinyrituals.co'. There's some methods on how to get rid of negative energy and self cleansing. It's worth a read.

Best wishes,
SWS 😘
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-12-31)
Hi Jess,

I don't generally like pointing out contradictions in statements made by people on here and I can sense you are really trying to get your life in order for you and your daughter of which is really the most important thing you need to worry about for about the next 20 years of your life.

However, you say you haven't made a post for 5 years since when you were 16 which means you are now 21? In your story you stated at 20 you were heavily on drugs and then you responded to another member claiming you have been clean for 3 years of which don't add up?

Anyway, putting that aside because you have had a tough life and have probably made some poor choices and things that have happened to you that shouldn't have and now you are dealing in the wash up of getting your life back into order.

Your concerns and decisions moving forward relating to your daughters well being are paramount and are extremely important, So I'm going to offer you two bits of advice.

Stay of the drugs and don't try to explain the paranormal to your daughter when she's old enough to understand what you are saying to her.

I have just about experienced everything paranormal you possibly can so I can relate to your account especially your first story. My attitude about all of my paranormal experiences is to make a positive out of them.

You are at the centre of your own universe and have the power with in you to control your reality and the world you make for your daughter.

I have three children of whom knew nothing growing up about my paranormal experiences, because loading their young minds up with my paranormal baggage would not be a productive element in their lives.

I could have posted 20 stories on here along the lines of "please help me is it a demon" but I couldn't be bothered. I'm actually quite grateful for all of my negative accounts because it gives me some insight when talking to others like your self.

You are a spiritual being having a physical experience, your brain is a receiver that extracts information from the field of consciousness. Drugs do interfere with the brains functionality of conforming reality. Yes some of them are paranormal however more of them are delusional.

It's a good thing for you to build a relationship with God, my daughter married the son of a preacher man and travelled to Africa on some missionary missions over the years. I can see how her faith has moulded herself with her 3 daughters of which is what life is all about.

Do Rook's cleansing if you must, it does work for some.

Regards Daz
jess_theturtle (2 stories) (3 posts)
+5
3 years ago (2020-12-31)
Hi bibliothecarius

I have been clean about three years now and plan to remains that way for the rest of my life. It is true that drug and many other thing can open you up to these types of things and I believe that the first paranormal entities came into my life do to a lot of childhood trauma. I have taken a few precautions when it comes to my child the house has been blessed and I do pay over her and many other daily.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-12-30)
Greetings, jess_theturtle, and welcome back.

My immediate concern is your "almost two year old" child. Not only have you had supernatural interactions in your past, but you've also had a warning from Chris' mother about protecting yourself from future harm. You reaction to this has been "trying to ignore all the hints of something else being near me." I think you wrote this post to confirm your suspicion that you've not been doing enough to protect the two of you from the danger you know is there.

Several other members of the YGS forum have indicated that the use of drugs often opens up an individual to attacks from dangerous entities. I have no direct experience with this, but I do hope that you continue to resist the temptation of narcotics now that you are a parent.

As a parent, you must want the best for your child (obviously!). You need to cleanse your living space of unwanted spiritual energy ASAP. Rook, a long-time member of YGS has a cleansing ritual on his homepage: https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155. Scan down to "Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete) " and read the next few paragraphs for cleansing and shielding your home. You'll see that this ritual does not conflict with any religious practice, nor does it depend upon one.

Please, please be safe; protect yourself & your baby from supernatural harm.

Best,
Biblio.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: