You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Astral Projection 2 Stories

Real Ghost Stories

Astral Projection 2 Stories

 

Recently I've been very interested in astral projection. Taking all the precautions and extensive research etc. I have met my spirit guides, I'm very in tune with the paranormal.

One night after work (I work swing shifts) it was about 4 or 5 am for some reason I think wow this is a great idea to try astral projection for the first time, lol. I surround myself with a ball of white light and love. I have all my crystals all around my room. I get comfortable on my bed watch a guided meditation on YouTube because I have the hardest time focusing since spirits like to pop in and out and distract me.

I start to feel myself floating after a while when suddenly I hear a robotic like male voice. I thought okay it's probably my tv right? Nope it was on mute I had one headphone in and my other ear was on my pillow. I relax then I hear it again. I cannot make out any words but this time it startled me.

I stopped all together that night. I have no idea if it was a spirit guide or if it was a spirit trying to make contact I wasn't scared just startled.

Part 2- This is about a week later I decided okay, let's try it during the day (I have seen it works a lot better during the day). I lay down, get comfy, put my headphone in and listen to the guided meditation. After a while I feel myself floating again. I start seeing ripples while I'm floating up, it feels like I'm going up through a tunnel, finally I am surrounded by the stars and I see these 2 beautiful beings. I've seen them only through pictures they were light beings. They opened their arms to welcome me as I reached out. I was only there for a couple minutes then I was back into my body this experience was way better than the first time.

I think I need more practice, but I was excited to see them I hope next time I get to spend longer with them and meet other beings.

Other hauntings by Moonlitpath

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Moonlitpath, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
3 years ago (2021-01-15)
Hello Moonlitpath,
I think I'd be way too scared to try that. I'd be worried I wouldn't be able to come back or that I'd float to far away

Thank for sharing your experience. I'd like to know more and have started Googling Astral projection to get a better understanding of how it feels and how long you can float without losing your way back

Hello Tweed,
If you look at my comments, you'll notice my karma points are always zero, one or two. That doesn't bother me. I still vote every single comment I read. I read daily.

Lady-Glow,
I think I know who you mean when you say there's a member with multiple ID's. Martin would know by the ISP that it was the same person. Hopefully Martin would delete the accounts if that ever happens. I can't imagine anyone having 5 ID's, what would be the point?

Moonlitpath,
Sorry to highjack your thread and rave on about karma points.

Best wishes to all,
Night from Australia.
😘 ❤
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-01-14)
Thanks guys. Normally I don't give a fig about downvoting, even find it funny most of the time. Been so touchy lately it's kind of pathetic. 🙄

Sorry for hijacking your thread with all this nonsense Moonlitpath!
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-01-14)
To Tweed, Lady-Glow, Jubeelee and all the others getting down votes, which apparently includes me, but I don't care.:)

I just want to say we should not feel so hurt or personally attacked because of these downvotes. That some of us do, now or in the past and yeah, I was one of those, just give these trolls some power.

I have my opinions, some of them based on facts and personal experiences. Agree or disagree as you will, and I welcome informed disagreement that can be discussed reasonably.

The rest? Whatever.:)
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+6
3 years ago (2021-01-13)
Tweed - you've been here long enough to know not to pay attention to the votes. 😊 Questioning it just proves to the KarmaTroll (nod to Lady-glow) that it bothers you. Brush it off, ignore it, don't draw attention to it. 😊
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-01-12)
Tweed.

There's nothing wrong with your comment... Just KarmaTroll, still sore since who-knows-when, getting a high by down-voting anyone who has hurt their feelings in the past.
And doing so through several of their alter egos (at least five, as far as I'm aware of).
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-01-12)
Huh? Can someone please explain to me what the heck was wrong with my comment? Three downvotes for that? 😳

Only checked in to see if anyone else had piped up about hearing weird voices with this kind of thing, god blimey.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-01-04)
Moonlitpath and Lightmight,

This metallic voice you've experienced is eerily similar to something that was told to me by one of my teachers. Except she had the voice come through her, like channelling. It's remarkable how similar all three descriptions are.
Like the both of you she wasn't properly shielded/prepared. Also I should point out she was an art teacher, not a spiritual mentor lol.

Moonlitpath, there's an astral sister site to this one. I mention this because I'd hate for any of your astral experiences to go unposted on this ghost site because they don't meet the ghost experience criteria (it's a thing on here). If you've got anything posted there I'd love to read it!

Thanks for sharing.
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-01-01)
Hi Moonlitpath,

Your first account of astral projection reminded of a very similar situation I had when I first started to become interested in astral travel years ago. Like you, I decided to give it a try when I came home from work one day. In hindsight, I really had no business trying any type of projection that afternoon because I was exhausted and stressed out. After getting comfortable on my couch, I went ahead with my usual protection ritual, but I was still feeling tense and a bit distracted. As soon as I started to float up and feel lightness, I also began to feel a very unfamiliar presence. And then the voice came; what I heard sounded very deep, metallic (or tin like), and male. It said my first name twice, very loudly and slow. The sound of that voice didn't sound friendly, and it actually scared the hell outta me. I had a distinct feeling that I drew a negative entity into my space by not being fully focused on protecting myself. After that, I never tried astral projecting while being tired or unfocused ever again - I learned my lesson. Whether it's here on the physical plane, or in the astral plane, I think that when we leave ourselves open and unprepared we become vulnerable...

Your 'Part 2' is an excellent example of why people seek out, and enjoy experiences in astral projection so much. I think you are very fortunate to have such a beautiful experience ~ thanks for sharing it with us! 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: