You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Dragon Lady

Real Ghost Stories

Dragon Lady

 

This is a true story that happened to my cousin's boy friend. I do not want to tell his real name, so let's call him Bob.

One night, Bob went fishing with his friends. It was really dark at the fishing place, but Bob thought he saw something, but never said anything. He just kind of ignored and went on fishing. The next day, him and his friend's left home. When he arrived home, he went to bed. Before he fell asleep, he felt a ghost sat on him. He ignored and thought it was nothing, but it kept happening the next night and the next and so on.

He told his mom about it and his parents did the hmong ritual. The shaman guy told the family that there's a Dragon lady who likes their son and won't leave him alone. She wants him and she will take him with her someday. The shaman guy also said that there is no way for them to make her leave because no one has no power to make her leave. She'll leave when she wish to. The dragon lady told the shaman man for my cousin to not marry Bob too, and if she does marry Bob then she'll kill my cousin. This is not only the freaky part, but my cousin told me about one night when Bob and her were at her place.

It was probably 11:00pm, and Bob and my cousin were sitting on the couch. Bob and her were talking and having a conversation. He was stroking her hair and talking sweet to her. Their conversation probably went on for about five to ten minutes. All of a sudden, Bob seemed like he just got up from a good nap and knew nothing about their conversation. My cousin got scared so she told him to get out because she was thinking that he was possessed by the Dragon lady.

I think that he was possessed but I'm not sure.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Choua, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

thx11 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-25)
It seems to me that you guys are making some crazy comments regarding the dragon lady so let me tell you guys first that Homg spirtuality is no different from the miaos of Thailand, the dai Yuannese, Veitnamese, Laos and cambodaian natives for they all originated from the same ancestry in the Chinese Yuanan province whose tribal common backround is in the worship of sea dragons being a totem. Amongst the native aboringal tribes of the Dayaks of Borneo, the Bajaus and the phillines, it is a local animisitic native custom known as Kahingara in which local fishermen and seafers would decorate their boats with very oranately carved sea-dragons. So it is in this scenrio that the incident has been set.

So it comes to me no as no suprise as to how and why the dragon lady has taken a fancy to the boy maybe because of his macho physique or that he is good in some local acqautic sport.

Simlialry in my singaporean Chinese backgroud, I am very aware of a local folkolre in which third prince Nezha being an avatar reborn as an eight-arms warrior boy or jinn and is also the son of the heavenly tower-lifter guradian king Ling Zhen.
Prince nezha is very playful AND LOVES SWIMMING and so one day while swimming and bathing in the sea, he shook his scraf that caused the Dragon king palace to shake and a fierce battle broke out between the dragon prince and the warior prince who slained the dragon prince and subdued the Dragon king.

Since then, Nezha became a local diety being able to cure the sick and fishermen prayed to him for a good catch and a good supply of seafood. So everytime whenever I want to eat and enjoy a good seafood dish, I would use my chinese chi-gong opening the chakra astral projection techhiques to call on Prince mezha to subdue the dragon king for me and I consequenly would be able to dine very satisfactory in a seafood resturant with its exotic dishes being served.
Another technique I know is that some parents believe in changing their boys names to calling them by a girls name to trick the spirits that into belieiving the boy is is girl to but it is not very effective so thre child remains sickly.

I don't really know how JESUS AND THE VIRGIN mother queen Mary would help but this is my suggestion:

Get the locaL shaman to re-direct his spiriutal energies to summon the Dragon-queen of the sea for evidently, one of her mischievous playful princesses had gome astray and preying on the mortal boy to be re-called back in the oceanic palace and a find a local warrior to train the boy in some marital arts to strenthend himself to prevent further mischief to deal with the prank!
COBzeppelin99 (2 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
Ok do this,

Get a catholic priest to bless it. The power of Mary and Jesus Christ can banish any horrible demon. It works for any kind of evil.
RoseForEmily (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-11)
I wish all the best to your cousin and her boyfriend. It's an interesting story.
And I agree with cupcake10132 with-
"try a blessing. Bless his home, and him. It should do the trick, and the Dragon Lady must be a demon from what I see, or a bad evil spirit. She HAS to go. No matter what, and that shaman is wrong. She can be forced to go away, him and his girlfriend both need to go to his room and say, "Go away Dragon Lady, you are NOT welcome!" And in also every other room of the house..."

Best of luck!
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-09)
Ohiowatha has a point. You need much more details for this to be easily convincable for EVERYONE. But on the other hand, try a blessing. Bless his home, and him. It should do the trick, and the Dragon Lady must be a demon from what I see, or a bad evil spirit. She HAS to go. No matter what, and that shaman is wrong. She can be forced to go away, him and his girlfriend both need to go to his room and say, "Go away Dragon Lady, you are NOT welcome!" And in also every other room of the house. I hope this helps!
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
Unfortunately, I am unconvinced by this account. There are a lot of holes and too much is just taken for granted. More details might help flesh it out. Not saying this is a lie, but I cannot stamp it as authentic, personally.

But thanks for sharing.
SADA_OSEGUERA (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
My family said the thing looked like some kind of tall being with a long face and creepy looking. They said they saw it in the back yard of our house looking through my sisters window and faded away quickly. I mean for the first part I believe them because my sister was acting very paranoid and overwhelmed and said she was seing shadows and when her boyfriend visited her they would randomly argue for no reason. And her boy friend would frequently se some red shadow behind her.
SADA_OSEGUERA (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
😐 this story is similar to my sisters but hers got worse. My family actually saw what it looked like and for what I heard it wasn't pretty.
Choua (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
gsi0leader, The Dragon Lady wants my cousin's boy friend because she likes him and wants him as her husband. That's basically it.
gsi0leader (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-06)
😨 o m g!THAT IS A SCARY STORY. Listen ask your cousin's boyfriend if he ever encountered the dragon lady after that very day & what he was talking about and maybe I can find out why she wants him.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-06)
Interesting, Choua.
I would think that seeing as to how "Bob's" father is a Shaman, he would be able to do the appropriate ritual in which to rid his soul of the Dragon Lady. As his father, the Shaman who can see what is going on with "Bob", I would think that he would only have his sons best interest at heart and see that to allow this "being" to linger would only be detrimental.
Thank you.
Emma2008 (4 stories) (110 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-06)
Choua - a good friend of mine is Hmong and he related to me the same experiences that you had, about an entity sitting on his chest when sleeping. I explained to him my own experiences (I wrote "My History with Sleep Paralysis on this site) and he immediately stopped suffering from episodes. Whether you like it or not, it is so easy to believe what your family tells you, especially your mother. I suppose that is how we carry on family traditions so well. Interestingly, he told me many stories about shaman helping to remove evil entities from some of his family members.
Choua (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-06)
Josh, my cousin didn't break up with him, I don't know why but I never bothered to ask. I am not sure if the Dragon Lady is still around Bob. Dragon Lady is just a dragon who can turn themselves into a very beautiful or very handsome person, but the truth is, their face and body is rotten and only shaman's can see their actual identity.
Choua (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-06)
Tonith, Bob is Hmong and he believes that there was a dragon lady with him all the time because his dad is a shaman and he was able to see what was going on with Bob. His dad did this traditional thing that Hmong people would do when someone gets sick.
metalhed16 (14 stories) (119 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-06)
I agree with KimSouthO

No one should have this put upon them... And also have to deal with it every day... He needs to rid it somehow

I'll be praying for bob.

in Jesus name may he be lifted, and this burden trampled... And may he have the anointing of Jesus Christ.

Amen and god bless
Josh (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-05)
So did she end up breaking up with him? And what is a dragon lady? Do you know if its still around him?
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-05)
Just curious. Was this guy of native american descent? I know there are other cultures that use shamans as well. Just made me wonder why he would believe there was a dragon lady?
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-05)
Something Very strange just happened. I posted a comment stating "I'm sure there is some way to purge it..."
Now it disappeared. I may have forgotten to click post, heh. Anyway expanding on what I said before. My opinion is: There are only two immortal and godlike entities. God and Satan... God can cleanse anything. One part of the bible Jesus banishes a possessed person demon and put it in a pig instead. Jesus also performed many Godly abilities. I'm sure God could help you. I'm not trying to force my beliefs on you just so you know.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-05)
hmmmmmmm, I believe with enough faith and with out cooperation from all of those involved- any evil and or negative entity can and should be banished. I would not suggest that Bob simply resign himsely to the fate of having a Dragon Lady plague him.

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: