You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: A Ghost Tormenting Me For 2.5 Years And Still Is

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghost Tormenting Me For 2.5 Years And Still Is

 

I'm currently 15 and am a girl. Here is my story...

In 2003, my family (sis bro and parents) moved into a new condo we never really noticed anything wrong or unusual. Shortly after we moved in, my mom sent me to a boarding school in another country and I was 11. I came back when I was 13. So this is where weird stuff start to happen.

When I came back I felt awkward and very uncomfortable in my room. I thought maybe cause I haven't been in this room for 2 1/2 year. Every night I would wake up hearing voices like as if many people were having a conversation with each other. I thought it was the next door people so I would bang the wall to see if they will shut up. Oh yea, I forget to tell those voices will stop when I get out of bed weird eh?

I would look down the balcony to see if people were there cause I would hear them cause I live on the 2nd floor and no one was ever there.

While this lasted for about 1/2 a year, one night I was shaken awake and couldn't move and something was grabbing my right arm and shaking it (I was lying on my left side) it stopped in like 10 sec and in the morning I looked and had a blue mark (the bruise you get when you get hit) shaped like a hand on my arm.

After this incident I started getting sp and while I would be paralyzed I would feel pressure on my chest not just pressure but would feel a hand like I could seriously make out where the fingers are and stuff on my chest.

But in march 2008, I had a sp like usual and thought its just stupid pressure on chest, back pain and stuff but this time it was different. I looked up at my bed side and saw something coming close to me (it was some human) and I looked back (I was in sp so I could only move my eyes) and saw nothing but then I felt a cold hand on my chest (I was wearing a long neck shirt so my neck area near the chest was bare).

I felt the hand going up close to my chest but then stopped. I freaked and told my mom who was sleeping with me because I was have sp a lot and she was worried. I thought at least, it didn't choke me but I spoke to soon.

In a few days from that incident, I have another sp but this time it was rough-that thing grabbed my neck chocked me and I was helpless-couldn't move at all. When it let go, I ran to the bathroom looked in the mirror to see if there are marks and there weren't any but I was blue in the face and my neck was red... After that I get chocked a lot and have sp a lot...

One thing people who have sp, do you like get it like this?

I wake up and I'm paralyzed and that pressure/chocking/back pain (one of those thing always happen) and once I'm finally free in just a few seconds, I'm paralyzed again and going through the same thing...

Finally my mom asked someone and they said it's a ghost and it's a incubus (but he was forced to come and haunt me meaning someone unleashed him to come to me) and he wants to have sex with me and he does (he said since you never felt him doing it, it means he has done it with me in my sleep). He said he would help me get better but it's been one month as of July 29 2008. And I felt a bit better but yesterday I suffered the worst of these attacks.

There was so much pain, my head was spinning and I said gods' name (I'm half Indian so I pray to a Hindu god). Nothing happened and then I remembered a pray my mom tried to teach me I only knew half of the first line (the pray is a Sikh pray to get rid of spirits and saying that god is my creator and will protect me as I believe and worship him).

That worked-he let me go and I heard and felt him jump off me. I couldn't get into my senses. I was in horrible condition; my heart was beating fast, my head was spinning, I couldn't get enough strength to get up but I had to because he would paralyze me again.

So in 30 secs, my head stopped spinning and I ran inside to my mom and we called the guy who said he'll help and he did a pray over the phone and this morning that spirit tried to do the same. I kept saying the prayer and he would let me go and grab me again but I would say the prayer and finally going back and forth, I got up and just went outside to my mom...

I seriously don't know what to do I'm only 15 I don't want my mom to stress about me. I tried everything I just can't get rid of him and plus my body is a total mess. Seriously I'm 15 and I weight so much (it's not fat, it's swelling). The only way I could lose weight is if that thing is gone and it ain't gone yet... I need help tell me stuff I could do to make him leave-please I'm desperate!

Other hauntings by TormentedSoul

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TormentedSoul, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lexyk1224 (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
all you have to do is demand the thing to leave if it gets worst demand it to leave again and pray in every room you have in your house. You could also just say the word Jesus even if you don't believe and it will work trust me
supernaturallife-50 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Hi I just read your story... What I have to tell you which hopefuuly you all ready know... If it only attacks you a blessing want be needed... Your house is not haunted by it... You are the one that is haunted. That means it has attached itself to you and seems to attack you when you are the most helpless. Ok I am a christian and I like to study and understand religons so I can understand where they come from. I really don't know what you can do but you could probly try a excersim... If that doesn't work then I really don't know what else their is... I know a lot about the supernatural bc I've grown up with it and I've only had one experince with something bad. I am a 4th generation ghost whisper but my abilities not that strong. I can feel spirits mostly but their is occaisons when I can see them and talk to them. If you need anymore help just email me...
Shadead (91 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
Not flaming but statements by christians like skytiger like "well... I'm a christian, but I'm not going to knock you about being hindu, all I'm going to say is that things like that leave me alone. My aunt once fell into witchcraft and she had a book on it and my sister read it and had bad dreams. I put a cross on top of the book, and then ripped the book apart. It never happened again. So I'm only sayin'... I just think jesus s the better option."

This not only says in your mind that hindu's arent the right religion but also that wicca and other alternative ideas are bad and christianity is the one path,

As I have tried Wicca, Druidism and other forms including lower level satanism I say to you pull your head from the sand and realise that your thoughts are wrong.

To help this girl I advise research your gods and find specific items they are attached to and pray whilst holding the item and sleep with it under your pillow,

Hope this helps
Regards
~Shadead.
justchillout07 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-09)
you need to get water blessed by a priest and drink it and take a bath with it mixed in. I don't know too much about your religion as I have no preference I know this worked with others so give it a try.
nattypie99 (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-13)
Just plain and simply tell it to get out. You are not afraid of it. It has no bisness being there. If that doesn't work try to burn sage.
skytiger859 (8 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
well... I'm a christian, but I'm not going to knock you about being hindu, all I'm going to say is that things like that leave me alone. My aunt once fell into witchcraft and she had a book on it and my sister read it and had bad dreams. I put a cross on top of the book, and then ripped the book apart. It never happened again. So I'm only sayin'... I just think jesus s the better option.
KirkoBezerko (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-24)
that's strange, maybe "old hag syndrome" I've had it before it as it seemed like an old lady was raping me, she comes ever so often aswell. I'm not scared of her though, just wish she would piss of and let me sleep.
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
I originally thought that this might be sleep paralysis, but after readin this a little bit more I think that it is a spirit. I'm not really sure how I can help you other then offering you some advice. The man you were talking about that was helping you out, try getting him to bless the house or even exorsize it. If that does't work then try the sage trick. I hope this works out for you.

~Blessed Be~
MrFreeze (4 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-11)
A couple of notes here:

Firstly, to those of you pushing Christianity on her, cut it out. She said she is Hindu.

Regarding your problem-Incubi do not exist. That is a medieval explanation for sleep paralysis.

I very strongly advise you to speak to a therapist. It doesn't mean you're crazy or anything like that, so don't worry about it.
Spenny (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-09)
Try smudging with Sage.
Its natural, and It makes negative energies way.
It Clean everything out.
Just find some Sage,
Light it and smudge with the smoke from the sage.
But remember to respect the sage.

And here is one more thing to remember.
"Love" is one of the most powerful things ever. <3
yawehseternalcrusader (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-14)
If you still need help with breaking free from this entity, contact me. All I have to offer is the answer. The choice to act on, or accept, what I tell you is yours and yours alone. My prayers are with you.
stillsearching (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-04)
Have you considered the possibility that you are having nightmares and are dreaming that you are awake? I think you are suffering from stress and anxiety, not a demon. I think you should go and see your doctor or a therapist. "The only devils in the world are those running in our own hearts..." (Ghandi)
Hullabulu (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-04)
Oh dear I feel ever so sorry for you. Maybe you should try and have your house exorcised. Does it follow you?

Yours sincerely,

Hullabulu (Christopher) 😊
osyka (7 stories) (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-03)
Hi,

I really don't know what to say about your encounters but I'm praying for you wishing you to get better.

God Bless You
hondawhitefox (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-03)
I'm so sorry to hear what terrible experiences you're going through. Your predicament has been on my mind lately and I've been praying for you.

What I know in my heart the only true and lasting answer is, is to turn to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He has the power and authority to rid the demons from your life and keep them from coming back. More importantly, though, He offers you the free gift of eternal life.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life..."
John 3:16

I wish I could find a simple way to explain this myself, but I find myself turning to straight forward explanations that others have spoken. For this reason (and to keep this reply shorter in length) I found this page here which sums it up well:

Http://www.christianity.com/Christian%20Foundations/Becoming%20a%20Christian/11550724/

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I may not know all the answers to the tough theological questions you might have, but I'll sure try my best to help you anyhow.

When confronted again by this demon, try driving it away through the name of Jesus Christ.

"Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us..."
"Do not stop him," Jesus said. "No one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me..."

Mark 9:38-39

I will continue to pray for you. Again, I'll try to give you support in any way I can. If there is anything I can do to help, just ask.
May God bless you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-01)
I have to say that I was going to agree with this was sleep paralysis but the more I read the more I got the feeling that this was a spirit. And for sure this was a spirit. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Eightgateslate65 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
Try getting your home excorsised by a proffesional priest. It may help you.
BeLiVe3368 (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
Hi, I'm sorry about your problem. I don't know anything about your religion but you said that it keeps paralyzing you right? Then you should get it off of you like if it was a human. Well, not with your hands but with your heart. Continue to repeat that prayer in your heart and out loud and after it gets off of you tell it to leave you alone and that you want peace. Please tell me how that works out for you.

Wish you luck,
BeLiVe3368
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
This reminds me of a story I read in a book called Operus Apendi. Perhaps you are going through the same things!
Also, what Indian god do you worship? Perhaps you might add another to your prayers. Good luck!
JPing (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
I was tempted to yell out "SLEEP PARALYSIS!" but those marks left behind are something else entirely. Scary stuff.

Were I a relgious person I'd advise you to go get your house blessed and the other regular jazz.

You mentioned praying works, so maybe a quick prayer each night is the solution.
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-31)
Dear Jodie,

Congratulations on writing your first story in YGS and I want to give you a warm welcome from the YGS community.

If your story be true, then I am worried about your situation. The same thing happened to my mom except her legs were paralyzed by an entity but not an incubus. Some people wish to cast spells for some may envy you and their wickedness I hope shall be cast to the lake of fire.

I am sorry I may not offer much assistance for I am not an expert in the field of exorcisms in the Hindu religion. Out of curiosity however, which deity of the Hindu pantheon did you pray to?

I will see what I can do to help. For now here is a Christian website that might help with guidance on the issue:

Http://www.ncdemonology.org/Home_Page.php

I hope you find some help or guidance in this website. I wish you the best of luck on your situation. If you wish to contact me for assistance just check my profile.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. I cannot wait to read your next post. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: