You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghostly Swing In Pulau Ubin

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Swing In Pulau Ubin

 

Have you ever heard of ghostly swing? I don't think you have! Now I am going to tell you a incident that happen a last year. My friend and I was walking down a slope, to see if any paranormal thing would happen. Then, we came across a large tree, with a swing attach to its branch.

Ghostly Swing In Pulau Ubin

Ying Jie immediately rush to the swing and said:"I came first".

She sat on the swing, and start to move her leg up and down and then something pushed her off the swing. I then took out my mirror and faced it to the swing and it began to swing rapidly.

Suddenly, a old man shouted stop and the swing suddenly stop swinging. Then the old man told us that the swing was haunted with a girl. She died in a car accident when she is about to make her way to this swing. This is her favorite swing, so her spirit will be seen here often at night. Then I ask the old man what is he doing here and he told us that he is the only one that burn offerings to her.

After the old man told us about this, we quickly went back home. The next day, we brought some snacks and offering near the swing, After we burn the offering, we went to a nearby stall to have our breakfast...

Thanks for reading my story! Please leave some comment!

Other hauntings by anikenlee

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Singapore

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, anikenlee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Silly123 (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-31)
If this can be duplicated, bring a camera to record the event. Like to see it while it occurs...
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
All I can say is that I did enjoy reading this story. It was fun to read but I agree with everyone that there isn't enough deatil. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
Gravity alone could have caused that swing to move. A slope is not a level surface. I have also heard of people using a mirror to see if it can produce the visual of a ghost. Same could be said for photos being taken to see if something shows up on film that doesn't to the naked eye. I know there are many cultures that readily accept spirit activity and feel they have a way of appeasing the spirits when they perform certain rituals. Don't know how much of it has any validity but it's a way of coping with the unknown.
lilblackpom (13 stories) (218 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
Yes...hmmmmmmmmmm on this one! Going down a slope looking for paranormal activity, a mirror-what's up with that and another old man in the story too. Take care and thanks for sharing. 😆
anikenlee (5 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
hi Kisho, go to Google and search ghost swing in Pulau Ubin. Then you press Singapore Paranormal Investigator. Then they will tell you about that swing. I don't even know that there is such a swing in Pulau Ubin, if I knew, I would stop Ying Jie from sitting on the swing. But it was a joke when she fell down 😆
anikenlee (5 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
hi emma2008, I brought out the mirror because there is a post lamp in front of us. I use the light produce by the lamp to shine on the swing. (it is said that ghost are afraid of light.)
Emma2008 (4 stories) (110 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-03)
This story leaves a lot to be desired. I would have liked to have read more details. Why bring up the mirror?
Kisho (2 stories) (60 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-03)
Huh. I'd suggest working more details into your next entry, as it stands right now, the story reads like you made it up on the spot.

For example, Why were you going down a slope, expecting something paranormal to happen because of that? Why did you take out your mirror and aim it at the swing? Were you in a park? A field? Stuff like that.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-03)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, why would you go down a slope looking for paranormal activity?

God Bless!
loopy666 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-03)
that was really sweet what you did and I hope she appreciated it. I know I would. It must be so loely being a ghost. I would hate it. Lol 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: