You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Weird Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Experience

 

I work in a Call Center and I'm on night shift... A friend of mine e-mailed me while I was talking to my customer. Upon reading the email I went into a shock for a minute.

At first he said that I should not be scared and he just needs to tell me something. He said that he can see ghosts. His father had his third eye closed but there are some instances that he can still see them. Okay I understand what he was talking about, and that he can see things, weird things. It's kind of freaky but he then said that a while ago a ghost was beside me watching me. He said that it was a guy in white-he was with me for a while just watching what I was doing... OMG! I asked him "REALLY?! Is this true?" I was almost shouting and he said that it is really true. It's like all my blood cells were rushing up my spine and my hair was rising.

I then looked around as I was very certain that THE GUY was still beside me. At the same time I was feeling really cold, nope I didn't see any guy in white that looks like a ghost. I asked him if he is still around he said that "nope, not anymore"... Yeah right, I still think THE GUY was still around as I sensed my friend keep on looking at something behind me... But he assured me that he is not there anymore. Maybe he was just saying it so that I won't get too paranoid or something...

At lunch time, I and my friends went to Jollibee to eat. After lunch, I and my friend were on the elevator going up to 7th floor. It was just me, my friends (around 7 of us) and a girl from the 5th floor. I pressed the number 7 for 7th floor-the number 5 is already on. When the elevator started to go up, the light for 2nd floor just came-up and so the elevator stopped at the 2nd floor. No one even pressed the 2nd floor-the light just immediately came up.

When the door opened, no one was there, (2nd floor is a parking area), it was very dark, and there were no lights at all. I freaked out and asked the girl from the fifth floor since she was the one beside the numbers. I asked her if she pressed the 2nd floor. She said no she did not... OMG! I thought I was loosing my mind. I was not really sure if it was still THE GHOST that my friend was talking about...

Actually, I can't really say that I believe in them as I haven't really experienced seeing one. But what my friend told me seemed kind of real and I just can't imagine myself seeing one.

But later that week, I have 2 days off. I had a movie marathon and started to feel sleepy around 1:30 am. At 2:00 am, I was already in bed, trying to sleep-my mom likes to sleep with me when I'm at home.

I have 2 beds and she was using the other one. I'm only at home if I'm on day off. I don't know how long I had been sleeping but the next thing I know I was awakened by a thud noise in my bedroom. I didn't know what it was, I tried to get up but it felt like someone was on top of me holding my neck. I was still able to breathe but I couldn't move... I tried to get-up or raise my hand or tried to speak but I couldn't. It seemed like I was pinned down. It was like that for like 2-3 minutes, I really cannot tell.

I opened my eyes and it was dark but we have a small lamp so I could still see what was inside my room. I could only move my eyes. I saw my mom sleeping on the other bed.

Again I tried to raise my hand and wanted to call my mom for help but I just couldn't move... I then tried to recite the Lord's Prayer... "Our father, who art in Heaven!"

I was halfway done with the prayer. I began to move my finger and I was now able to move my body. I was freaking out-it felt like someone was with me inside my room. I went to the other bed and I went back to sleep an hour after holding my mom's hand.

It happened again a week after that and a week after that again. The 2nd time was a little different as I felt like someone or something licked my neck. I also felt like someone was holding my hands above me. I also felt like another hand was feeling my stomach... It went on for a month or so. I then started to pray a lot and go to church every Sunday. I told my friends about what happened to me and they just told me to pray and pray and try to sleep beside my mom when I'm at home.

Nothing happens if I sleep beside my mom. I never even told her about it since it might freak her out as well.

I'm not really sure as to what happened, hopefully this will stop because it's making me paranoid! If you have information as to what happened please do send comments. Thank you...

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jlee19, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

GhostFox (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-15)
Oh, thank God it was only stress and sleep paralysis. But still, your friend saw a white ghost looking over you. Did your friend mention what expression it had on its face, e.g., happy, mad, etc.?
Maybe it was your Guardian Angel?
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
The night problems COULD be sleep paralysis.

I am not sure about the other things happening though.

Maybe you could get your house blessed?

Any other questions? Email me at spirithelper [at] hotmail.com

Good luck! ❤
Feiaby (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
It can be due to stress but since your friend saw someone, a ghost, with you that's different. Maybe this ghost is attached to you in some ways. He might be attracted to you or something. You might ask some expert on paranormal because there's a possibility this ghost is really after you. Just continue praying and don't sleep alone. Hope this spirit will leave you alone and won't bother you anymore. Goodluck! 😊
jlee19 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-06)
to rstahley - my friend was not able to see the face, it was blurred... Our house was already blessed last 2007; I have researched on what happened and it all boils down to sleep paralysis and hallucination caused by stress...
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-06)
This is a truly terrifying story. Has your friend offered any more insight as to what he saw? I just wonder if the spirit he saw had an aggressive look on his face or if he appeared to have any emotion. Either way though, you need help getting rid of this spirit. You say that you have been going to church. Is there anyone at your church that can help... Maybe come over and bless your home?
Oli (2 stories) (74 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
Very interesting story. I definitely think an entity is bothering you. And your night terrors may be from sleep paralysis... But I'm not sure since you said everything started happening since your friend emailed you. Well, I hope everything gets better for you. And like the people below have said, just pray and everything will get better.
loopy666 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
wow. It sounds like this ghost has some serious problems and you don't need it in your house. Maybe its stops when you sleep with your mum cause it knows your scared. It could just be, say a child from another era, would is simply curious and is interpreting you sleeping in your own bed as acceptance of their curiosity so try telling the ghost that even when your not with your mum you still want it to leave you alone. I don't know but if its bothering you anything is worth a try
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
That is a truly terrifying experience. It sounds like whatever spirit has been following you around, he may have in life been a rapist or something like that... It sounds like he's been trying to lure you into dark places where he can assault you like he's done in your room. I'm not a personal believer in God or anything like that, but I would definitely start demanding that he go away and continue praying if it helps you. As FinanceMajor suggested, try some holy water, or perhaps some crystals/minerals. I think just about anything will work if you believe in it enough.
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
It sounds like some how you stimulated something to want to contact you through curiosity, I am not sure, what have you or other around you been doing.

Obviously it is not good, since it is holding you down. If you recite the Lords prayer and it leaves, then it is scared of God and therefore is negative.

Get some Holy water and demand that it leaves your house. Stay strong and don't let your emotions take the better of you.

Godbless.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: