You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Caretaker

Real Ghost Stories

The Caretaker

 

I used to see ghost and other entities since I was a child. But I really don't want them bugging me because I am scared, really scared. But somehow, they don't quit.

Here's the latest...We've just moved in this house last year. Actually, we don't have plans of moving out yet. But my friend keeps on pursuing me to get the next door. It was Nov. 11 of 2007. I already made some arrangements in the house. And of course, I always wanted my room to look cozy as always. We were all tired of unpacking our things. So we decided to go to sleep and finish the task first thing in the morning. I was lying on my bed, half asleep. And when I opened my eyes, I saw a woman wearing white watching me and shouting at me in the face. I was startled and blinked my eyes and then, she's no longer there. I thought of it as a dream. While everybody was fast asleep I was the only one awake.

Another incident was when I was about to go downstairs. I saw this woman going down. I thought it was my friend so I followed her around. But then again...she's gone. The stair is too steep and it has 20 steps and we're like 2 feet away and then she's gone?

Here's the third one, it happened just three weeks ago. I was awakened up by a text message from a friend. I used to put my phone on the stool beside my bed. When I turned to get my phone, I saw her sitting on the stool right next to me. The light coming from the phone gave me a better view. I wanted to scream but nothing came out. How could someone be in my room when I locked the door and I'm the only one in my room? I thought I was going to have a heart attack. So I closed my eyes and when I opened them up, she's no longer there.

I reached for the phone on the stool where she just sat, read the message of who text me that night, and pretended that nothing happened. I stood up and went to the bathroom. How I wish I was just dreaming! But I was not!

When I went back to my room, I turned on the lights. I'd rather sleep with lights on than seeing her again. Fortunately, I was able to catch my sleep. But I woke up again I noticed that the lights were off. I was already afraid of that woman and this is not the best time for brownouts. So I went out of my room and guess what-there are lights on the living room! I don't know if she's just scaring me. So I went to the bathroom.

I couldn't sleep anymore. I had to leave the door in my room open. I sat on my bed and kept staring on the switch. The lights turned on and "it" was not busted. I don't know what this woman was up to but she was giving me a chill.

I asked the owner of the house if there was a woman who died there. He only told me that there was once a woman caretaker there who used to live in a small nipa hut in the middle of the compound. She died there. The owner also experienced some shaking (bed, tokador and stools) whenever the soul of that woman passed through. He said she passed through walls and windows. But they never experienced the same as what I am experiencing right now...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yuri, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

KenMikaze (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-02)
I'm rather scared of the living than the dead.

I meant no disrespect, but I'm really used to seeing these kind of familiar spirits and I don't give them much thought; they're dead anyway.

When I say I'm used to these, I regularly experience these kind of experience in our company's sleeping quarters where my colleagues and I can see an old hag crying on the end of the room, and there's this cheeky ghost kid who shows up from time to time near our cubicle.
lovebugs (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-03)
Great... If I were you... I'd rather sleep in the street than seeing her again... I'm not brave enough to handle that kind of situation... Anyway a piece of advice:
DON'T YOU EVER FORGET TO PRAY... Blinking or even closing your eyes won't make her stop... And besides PRAYER is what she needs... Have faith and God will take her to the light...
I like your story... Nice one:)
yuri (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
Thank you for reading my story. I know it's creepy. Real creepy. Hope I can easily reach or talk to her without fainting! 😁
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
I think she wants help, defenetly your attention, start to talk her out to reach the light
Feiaby (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-08)
The ghost might sense that you can see her and that she seek help because she wants to fully rest. Better talk to her to leave you alone and offer some prayer or a mass perhaps for her. It will surely helps the old lady. 😊 Great spooky story...
SwtNyx (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-07)
Wow now that is scary... Maybe she wants to convey or say something to you... Hope you find a solution pretty soon! 😊
AlexanderLegendWebb (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-07)
Geez Mate tell the lady to bugger off.

Being serious maybe the caretaker things that's her hoem and wants you to leave.

Tell her in the name of Jesus to leave you alone. Good luck
mlc13 (7 stories) (33 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-06)
That is creepy. It's better not to upset spirits. Maybe you should move out it could be the best for both of you, but I don't really know.
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-06)
I don't know what to tell you, because I don't know what I'd do. I guess I'd move. I'm scared enough at night of things that aren't even there, let alone things that are. I enjoyed reading your story. It's spooky.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
I kind of agree with Queezy - she definitely wants you to know that she's there, but to what end, I'm not sure. I would think that she realizes you know she's there already. Maybe she's trying to scare you because she's bored? Maybe she was just a crotchety old lady or liked to be mean.:P Either way, just try not to be afraid and when she starts acting up, ask her to please behave and to leave you alone because you want to sleep. Good luck!
Queezy (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-05)
Wow, awsome story. The fact that the lady seems to be lured to you for some reason. Maybe its because you can sense things that arnt there. I think she just wants you to know of her presence. Great and creepy story
😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: