You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Déjà Vu?

Real Ghost Stories

Déjà Vu?

 

I am not a guy that is easily fooled into things or by things. I look at things in a logical sense, and often try to debunk them.

For the past 18 months, I have been having these weird dreams in which I myself just standing in a place that I have never seen before staring at people doing what ever they are doing. At any rate, whilst I'm experiencing this I can't move or do anything but just stare. Then I wake up a couple seconds or minutes later.

When I'm at school or at home I would be sitting down, standing up or doing something else, when at that point, I would realize that the place I'm sitting or standing in is exactly what I dreamed about. Everything is exactly the way I saw it in my dream. I don't even know how to explain it; the surrounding environment I was in is exactly replicated in my dreams. Very odd in some other scenarios.

I actually avoid doing something knowing what the consequences are going to be. How do I know you may ask? Well when things become vivid and clear and start happening in sequences I start putting pieces together and remember what happens next. Though not really helpful if it doesn't happen soon after.

Before I go to sleep, maybe even before I have these dreams, a voice in my head that sounds distinctly like mine, says things like; "Sell your soul to the demon" or at times it mixes and matches the wording to "Give your soul to the demon", or whatever relates to those two statements. I just brush it off my shoulders saying something like "Dude, shut your mouth" or "Get the **Bleep** out of here", then the voice would stop. A couple nights later, the voice comes back.

I have no idea what it is, or why it says those particular statements to me. It's not really scaring me, but it rather gives me a discomforting notion. If you must know, both my troubles are tied together.

Hopefully someone can give me some insight as to what is happening or going on with me.

Thanks in advance.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zenith_vsp, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Shinobi_Enryu (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
Wow almost the same stuff happens to me! That's weird...anyway, I hope you get through it!
zenith_vsp (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-14)
Yea, I've learned to deal with it. As long is it poses no harm to me and others, I will let it be and try to surpress it as much as I can. And don't worry. I could care less what people think of me, haha =] Thanks for the concern and info you've given me imyoproblem. As well as other members. Feel free to post a comment if you have the same problem (s) and or ability (s). I will be more than happy to relate to you, thanks again guys.

-Jarred
imyoproblm (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
it happens. Lifes rough. Most things are unexplainable but, this stuff does happen. Never let anyone get you to thinking your crazy...
Peace, love, reality,
❤ me ❤
zenith_vsp (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-13)
I have thought about a notebook, but so far I have not had any dreams. But I will keep one next to my bed, that's for sure!

Imyoproblem:
-Woah, I had no idea humans were capable of doing such things. I definitely don't have any of these abilities, but I can safely state that I can see the future. However, I am not able to see what's going to happen the next day or the following days after the "dream". So I consider it to be rather useless in some cases. I wonder...
imyoproblm (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
some people have... How do I put this...powers. Some can seem to hurt people with their thoughts, run freakishly fast, change their surrondings, or any thing else. What I'm thinking is you can see somewhat of the future. I can see the future very faintly. I can be doing anything from running, taking a test, or sleeping. I stop what ever I'm doing and my eyes open and everything around me disapears. I am then standing most of the time in a corner, watching what is going on. I just don't see anything- I see the bad things. I can see problems that are going to happen that day. And after I am done seeing the vision, everything goes back to normal. Maybe you can see the future? I don't know that is my opinion.
JaimeLuv (6 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
With the exception of the voice you are hearing before you go to sleep, I have basically the same experiences that you do. I started writing down my dreams a few years ago. The only dreams I remember tend to be ones that 'come true' in the sense that I see snapshots of a couple seconds of something I'm doing or watching or whatever and then anywhere from weeks to months later I experience this. I get extreme deja vu to the point of physical pain in the form of body aches, a headache with sharp shooting pains and physical nausea. My mother experiences this as well but not as often as me and she doesn't experience the physical symptoms.

I would try keeping a notebook by your bed and every time you have a dream that you remember when you wake up jot down all the details you can remember. Then when you get a feeling like this you can go back and compare... Might be interesting.
zenith_vsp (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-10)
Thanks guys. It's good to know that I'm not alone in my abilities and in my problems. I will try to write down what I dream about, but I have quite a lack of self-motivation 😠 Haha, anyway that dream book doesn't half bad. I'll have to look into one from like Barnes N' Noble or something, thanks for the tips and advice guys =] I will try to write better stories in the future, since this one was quite rushed through (in my opinion).
Stacers (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-10)
well interesting. I have had the same experiences. Especially the whole voices in the head thing its freaky. So I totally understand. The dreams though I would totally look into. Buying a dream book or having a dream box could totally help. Thanks for posting a great story I enjoyed it.
Godsrebelangel (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-10)
hello there. Very interesting story, I sometimes have dreams of what will happen. Well this is about you, you have a gift use it for the good. It is good to write them down because each dream has a meaning to it sent by God. The devil wants to use you so don't give in. You should pray before going to sleep, youll feel more protected. I have a book about dreams and its so exciting. Buy one it might work finding out what each dream is telling you. 😁

PS it might run in my family my mom has them too. What you have is nothing bad it is just a gift from God.
zenith_vsp (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
Thanks for the reply guys! And don't worry, I'll never fall through. I'm glad you enjoyed my story, though it is real...😨

AngelStories:
-Nope I have never touched an Ouija board nore have any of my family. No readings, no drug use, and my family has not done anything that deals with the "D" word. If you all were wondering, I am asian. So essentially I am Buddhist, thanks for the input Angel!
AngelStories (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
hello, can I ask you if you or your family ever played with the ouija board? Seen psychics or had card readings? Do you use drugs, legal or illegal? I ask because when you delve into those things this kind of behavior start. Now if you were a child when it started then I would just ask if it was your family that ever delt with devination. Stick with Jesus pal, trust me he comes through. I was in the same situation.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
I don't believe in demons so I don't think it's that. I think it may be something subconscious, perhaps a fear of demons or something. You seem to handle it well... Perhaps a personal cleansing or blessing would be a good idea. Everyone gets deja vu, it just seems stronger with some than others.

Blessings,
DA
Diyanuh (2 stories) (39 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
that sometimes happens to me too like having the deja vu thing... Like sometimes in my dreams I can see things and when I least expect it I remember and realize that I seen this before I don't know what it is either... Thank for the story 😁
sarasaradg (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
I think I have deja vu every once in a while too! I had a dreamed about a earthquake and a week later we had an earhquake! Weird! 😲 😲 😲
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
I can give you a WHOLE word full of this advice -

Fact 1: Demons have LOTS of souls of people who have died.
Fact 2: Never contact a demon in bad language.

Here's it in words -

Ok, so whatever you do never sell or give your soul to a demon, as you can not live with out a soul by then the demon can pass on and grab your friend's souls. If it's your voice in your head/whatever you said, then it's actually you being possed except the demon is in your head and telling you - But you are normal. It's telling you to give/sell your soul to the demon around you. NEVER DO IT.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
I am uncertain... First you say you dream of doing things in places you have never been, then tell us later that it turns out to be school or your home. Perhaps I am missing something here.
I too have had moments when I can tell exactly what will happen just before it does.
I have no idea about the demon part, since I doubt demons would give you this 'gift'.
Very interesting story.
zenith_vsp (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
Well I don't forcefully want those visions to appear they just happen at random. I don't have any disorders that I'm aware of. I'll let the dreams continue to be, but as for the voices...I'll ignore them and try to meditate to a state of calmness. I will take the advice you guys have given me, and hopefully put it into good use! 🤔

Rookdygin
-Hey, the voices in my head aren't me saying it. It's rather... Something else, I don't know how to put it...
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
I would first eliminate any kind of physical reason for these thought patterns. There are disorders that can cause this kind of compulsive negative thinking. Deja vu happens to a lot of people and people do have dreams that come true. Not sure why it happens but it's common enough. Some say it has something to do with past lives. Some think its a premonition type thing that comes to fruition. I also know a woman who has had the voice thing in her head about demons and she has a compulsive disorder and is bipolar. Not implying that you are bipolar but something odd is happening and if it's not supernatural it's natural and caused by some physical imbalance. Hope you find out one way or the other.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
zenith_vsp,

Déjà Vu has always been an intrest of mine, I know when it happens to me, as odd as it makes me feel, it seems to reasure me that for what ever reason I'm in the right place doing what ever I'm supposed to be doing. (Hope that makes sense)

As far as the voice your hearing and the offer... I'm glad your ignoring it, sounds like a temptation..."I can show you the future if you will give me..." I'd ask/tell/state (whatever) firmly that you do not want this 'power/ability' the next time you 'hear' the voice. Call upon which ever you hold sacred, or your own inner strength and state that you do not want or need these 'visions'.

If it wasn't for the 'wording' of the voice you are hearing, which is what is cause for concern...I'm mean please selling/giveing your soul away is never a good idea.

Respectfully,

Rook
ico (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
Then maybe you're schizophrenic. Or maybe it's because you keep slapping yourself in the face. 😊
zenith_vsp (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
Yea I guess, but the talking in my head is definitely is when I'm awake. I make sure by hitting myself really hard in the face... Well cheek more like it, but trust me it'll wake anybody up 😉 I'm glad to hear someone has the same characteristics as me! Thanks for the input!
ico (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
They could possibly just be dreams and when you hear the talking could be a waking dream. When you talked about looking at things in a logical sense and trying to debunk them, I'm the same way.
zenith_vsp (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
Yea, but hopefully not. It takes a lot to scare me. I actually do see things out of the corner of my eye, just random black things though that have no distinct shape or mass. It's been going on for quite awhile but I'm not sure for how long. It's sort of off and on, it or... Whatever has not made any noticeable threats that I'm aware of, and thankfully I haven't given in. I'm just shrugging it off of my shoulders hoping that it'll go away soon. Thanks for the advice rail, it's good to be comforted in a desolate situation such as this 😉
rai18 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
if it ever gets to the point where the demon starts scaring you or hurting you or making your body do things, which they are capable of, you may need an excorsism, or some godly intervention. If its a ghost trying to mess with you, you'll often see things out of the corner of your eye. And if it has been happening a long time and hasnt hurt you and your not about to give in to its requests then let it alone because you don't want to piss it off.
zenith_vsp (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
Actually a journal sounds like a good idea! Why haven't I thought of that 😨 But yea, I will definitely look into that book, thanks for the input Helena! 😉
leentjehk (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
I know what you mean, well about the dreams. I have had dreams too since I was little. Altough I can't remember much of them I try to keep a journal when I can remember something. Maybe you should try it?

I'm very, very new to this and am just not experienced enough yet, maybe you could try the book of Tara Ward? It's also on the internet as an e-book. It helped me a lot.

Hope to help,

Helena 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: