You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Ghosts & Dwarfs

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts & Dwarfs

 

From as far back as I can remember I've seen ghost not just once but I've seen them a lot of times and it doesn't matter where or what time of the day it is, I always see them, even at school.

I remember seeing this girl who just appeared in mid air. She was staring at me and smiling, I didn't get scared but I was paralyzed. A couple of days later whilst I was sleeping I suddenly opened my eyes to see someone in white laughing at me. I could not move. I was completely paralyzed. When I finally managed to move this white thing disappeared. I started screaming. Although I am getting used to seeing these ghosts I am starting to get scared.

Not only do I see ghost but I've seen dwarfs too. I know it sounds crazy but it's true, they watch me sleep. I have come to this conclusion as one night I was awoken by one standing near my feet staring at me as soon as I saw it; it ran off really fast and the door closed by itself after him. This did not scare me as I just went back to sleep.

I have had many more ghost experiences but I just want to know if they want to tell me something, or if they want to do something to me or they just wonder around. Sometimes I can't sleep because I can sense them and I get scared. I feel like they follow me everywhere and I want to know why.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, soldierstrk, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

benchjo (4 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-24)
ive seen a dwarf and its a big as big as my feet, and its cute and friendly
ponokers5000 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-31)
hey I heard this means someone near/close to you is pregnant and that they could loose the baby. 😐 or have a miscarriage
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-23)
Hey I thought I was the only person to see something like that 😉. I saw a gnome/dwarf only once in my life. I was in the bathroom and I had the door open and it just walked down the hallway right in front of the door and did not notice me one bit. I was too shocked to say anything. He was only about 6-8 inches tall and he looked like a little old man with a white beard and a tall red cap. He had a brown sack that was slung over his shoulder, like he took something from our house?! Looked like something straight out of a fairy tale book. That was really strange but not frightening at all.
iristhevirus217 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-14)
So, I found this while I was specifically searching dwarf ghosts. I have a friend who has had 3 seperate people tell him about being visited by a dwarf. One had an experience when he was a little boy and the dwarf came almost nightly and demanded food or he would hurt him. Another was a woman who woke up and saw him standing in the corner of the room staring like he hated her. Also, another couple both saw a dwarf standing in the corner of their room and walk into the adjoining bathroom. None of these people know one another. What do you think?
soldierstrk (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-14)
sometimes I do think that they want to tell me something but they leave right after they see that I've noticed them so I can't really see how they look like... Last time I lighted up a candle and it was weird because the fire was like moving like crazy and I don't know if it was a spirit or something else and there wasn't like wind or anything I was by myself in my room
soldierstrk (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-14)
i didn't rally saw his face because right when he saw me woke up he left really fast
soldierstrk (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-14)
i do pray before I go to sleep but I still see them and feel them but every time I see them is like kind of quick because they dissapear
Perd (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
From what you describe, I would agree that you had a pretty intense case of sleep paralysis. Keep a journal of when it happens, and see if you can find a pattern.

On a different note, many people your age have the same gift that you may have, it's not that they're trying to scare you, more as they're trying to get your attention. They know that you are able to see them, and they may have a reason to contact you. Don't be scared though, be proud that you are able to experience something that many others cannot!...Next time you see a spirit, try making contact with it, speak to it and see what happens.

Always remember, stay calm... My meditation teacher taught me a simple prayer to recite when you start to feel scared. "I am in a bubble of light, only light can come to me and only light can be here."...simply put, angels, guides, and kind spirits are white light, inviting them in brings them around you to protect you.

Keep us posted on how it turns out! 😁
Smeela (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
That is really weird, I had an 'experience' with a dwarf once. When I was about 8 my bedroom was down the opposite end of the hallway to the bathroom. I used to be scared of the dark so I would always sprint down the hallway to the toilet as fast as I could. I can remember quite clearly one night I was running down the hallway, and I saw a dwarf standing in one of the doorways. I can also remember quite clearly it grabbed my leg. I can still almost feel it today, 13 years later. I shook it off and went running into my parents bedroom, who of course thought I was dreaming or making it up. But it is still far too clear in my memory for it to have been a dream.
Sqweeky1297 (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
Is it some one from your past or a family meder that you never knew that is just with to make sure that you are safe buy I have never heard of the dwafs.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
Hi that story is really cool,dwarfs? Ha ha have you seen them since then, or have they spoken to you or something?

Princess123 x ❤
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
Hello and welcome to YGS.:) The first experience you mention sounds like sleep paralysis. You should talk to your doctor about diagnosis and treatment, as it's not necessarily dangerous but it can be very scary. I'm not sure what you know of it (if anything) but it's basically when you wake up mentally, but you're physically still asleep, and you experience a sort of a "shock" paralysis when your body is forced to wake up.

I don't know why but many people have paranormal experiences while under the effects of a SP episode. I do believe that you saw what you said you saw. Have you researched the history on your home? The thing about the dwarves is odd too. Have you seen their features? Or could they be just children?

I'm another California resident too.:) Please feel free to email me if you wish. My email address is in my profile.

Blessings,
DA
iWereWolf (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-12)
wow you have what my step dad and his entire family has got,

Only advice I remember from my dad is "never be scared"

And say your prayers in the morning and before you go sleep

Um I heard Japan is packed with ghosts, leading back towards samarais and stuff,

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: