You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: A Tired Dwarf Possessed My Aunt

Real Ghost Stories

A Tired Dwarf Possessed My Aunt

 

This is passed onto me by my mother. She never lies, and this story haunts me. Back where we lived, it was a rural are. Greens everywhere, wildlife. I have always had weird feelin or always uneasy feeling inside the house. It was an old rickity house. Made by the local people around the area. I have no idea how old the house is, but its old. Well back when my mom was a kid she and her cousin were best friends. Lived in the same house. My auntie is the most happiest, most energetic, beutiful woman.

She is the type of woman that would befriend anyone. In the middle of the night my mom woked up in the middle of the night to pee. The house is always full of people. But this night she was alone for the first time. There she went up the stairs to the washroom and my auntie was sitting in the toilet. In her hand was a knife and she was carving the sink in a circular motion. My mom said she was very scared and frightened at the moment. My auntie then said "I'm very tired". She sounded of a raspy hoarse man. My mom then ran out the house calling everybody.

She had to go out and run a couple blocks of forest to find the nearest house. The story is not told fully, she said she came back to the house and the men of the house went upstairs and took a hold of her. My mom heard thrashing, shouting, and grunting.

Fast forward. They went to a spiritual person to help because she is apparently possessed by a traveling lone dwarf and took my auntie as a host because she was always happy, making a lot of friend and beautiful. The spiritual man then said to bring everyone in the village and and give a "feast" to him.

The night was prepared, everyone in the village was at the house. It was night time. There was grand food everywhere. I have no idea where my auntie is at the time. But my mom said that they were all grouped together or hugged in front of the house. There a man spoke. And this is where it gets strange. The lights around them started shutting off and on. And same as a house. Then she heard banging clashing growling in the house. The plates was being destroyed basically everything in that house.

After that my auntie is now fine. Again, my mom never lies about this stuff and would like to get an insight on what possessed auntie.

Other hauntings by aysen100

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aysen100, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Matchu (14 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2015-12-18)
Wow! Never heard of such a thing definitly interesting. I'm glad you shared your story ill have to look into this more I'm glad everyone is safe!
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-22)
Aysen100, thank you very much for your explanation of the duwende!

Best wishes and hope all is well with your family now <3
bluemer04 (1 stories) (58 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-21)
I second you aysen. Most of those folklores are not documented but were being told by elders. This might be an experience that is being passed to the young ones. I am from the Philippines as well and I've heard stories like. I think they use their magic or spell to humans. They are said that dwarves/elves are powerful and anything is possible if they want to. It's like they can make our life fruitful or miserable and it's up to them. Most likely they are the black dwarves or elves if they chose to posses or make your life miserable. As a kid I was told that they live in anthill, trees, forest or any isolated area and if we damaged any of those something bad might happen to the one responsible, and that's what I believe until now. As here in the Philippines we have white and black dwarves/elves. Am not sure if this is just a belief or someone had experienced it. But per miracles51031 there might be details that are left out, we can never tell."experience" is the only living witness.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-07-18)
aysen - yes, that's what my Google research showed they are called... Duwende and that they are also known as goblins, hobgoblins, elves or dwarfs. But as I said, nowhere did I find any references to possession 😕 Mischief and curses, yes, but possession I couldn't find.
aysen100 (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-18)
ok, as a kid I was always told not to budge the ant hill across my rural area or anywhere else. It is told that there is a living dwarf like as seen in the movies like small humans with those old ragged medieval clothing. I have seen this little people in my hometome shows but forget what they actually looks like.
I do not think it is documented as this things are "not real".this folklore we have are based on true stories or so per say, from other people across our country.
It is hard to pinpoint what they actually are. I've seen shows where they lure kids into the forest so they could play forever. They are called "duwende" I don't know the spelling but its what we call them.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-17)
aysen100: I, too, would like to know the role dwarfs play whitin your cultural folklore.
It is difficult to understand how a living person (midget or tall) could posses another one. 😕
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-17)
aysen100 - I believe that your mom didn't lie to you about the story, but I wonder if maybe some of the details were left out, changed over time or maybe misunderstood? I researched dwarfs in the Philippines (hoping I'm right since that's where you said this story took place) and nothing I've found has said dwarfs possess people.

Many of the sites said dwarfs are mischievous and some even put curses on people, but only if they feel they have been wronged. I didn't read anything in this story that indicates your aunt did anything to have a curse put on her, let alone become possessed by anyone/anything.

Maybe you could ask your mom or aunt about the experience and see if there is anything more you can find out?
ERizzy (1 stories) (51 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-17)
I agree with elnoraemily I don't get the dwarf thing. How do you guys know its a dwarf?

-ERizzy
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-17)
A dwarf? Is there something here that I culturally am not getting about the dwarf thing?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: