You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

In My Room

 

This happened way back in 1993. I was a teenager living alone in a 1 bedroom house in Antipolo. The house sits next to my uncle's, who also serves as my "lookout" reporting any mischievous thing I did to my parents who at that time were abroad. It was 10 in the morning when a friend came over and invited me to a birthday party that his college buddy was celebrating. I was hesitant at first but he convinced me to come. We left at around 1pm, arrived at the party at about 2.30pm.

The place was loaded to full capacity! Loud music was playing in the back ground, people were having a good time. We headed straight for the food. After eating, we were led to a table where every one was gathered and getting drunk. I was offered alcohol but I refused. I didn't want to go home intoxicated and explain to my uncle why I'm drunk (my reason for going out was to see a movie with friends). Although I refrained from alcohol I did have a good time. The party ended at about 1 am. Finally got home at about 3 am and went straight to bed. I suddenly felt cold,

Like somebody turned an industrial sized air conditioner on full blast, and I kept thinking "this is weird, how is this possible!" I stood up to get an extra blanket when it happened. Right there in front of me was a woman, floating on mid air.

I jumped back in the bed, trying my best to shout but nothing was coming out. The woman was just staring at me, her face was distorted. She was wearing something like a gown, dirty white in color. Her gown was swaying like there was a breeze passing by. I was so scared, words cannot explain what I felt that time. I managed to throw a pillow at this "thing", which suddenly vanished. I didn't run out of my room right away, instead I was just sitting there stunned at what I just witnessed. I told my uncle what happened. He too was freaked out of my experience.

Before this incident I never did believe in ghosts. As a teenager all you think about is hanging out with your friends having a good time. I never thought I would come face to face with one. I tried rationalizing, thinking of scientific explanations of what I saw but it all comes out unexplainable.

Now I keep an open mind. I know there is something out there that even science can't explain. I know this. I experienced it.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zacksawyer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-19)
I think I may have been misunderstood, maeyhs_haven, at least partially.

It may not be your TALENT to actually STOP these attacks. It MAY be your talent to work with SOMEone who CAN. Not everyone is meant to be sole fighters in this cause.
I mean, think about it. If one goes ghost hunting, they generally take a crew with them. If one goes on an investigation, they take their partner/s.
Being Psychic, (or having psychic tendencies) or Prophetic, does NOT mean that you work with dead people. It means you can sense bits of things to come. It has NOTHING to do with ghosts.
Perhaps, YOUR talent is in LIVE interaction and pointing out the "danger zones" in your area. Just as important. More so, if you are asking me (which you did not, but I am going to say it anyway) as you have the opportunity to stop any more attacks simply by providing someone ELSE the proper information, in a timely manner.
Do yourself a favor and look into Psychic Law Enforcement. I truly learned much more than I had thoughts that I would.
Wado (thank you)
maeyhs_haven (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-19)
white buffalo., yeah I'm 21 years of age, and I saw the attacks. If you say that I can be of help even if I can't see the apparitions/ghost, thank you. It was a relief, I can help. I will upload my own stories after this comment. I think you make me believe that my ability is being blocked and I need to open myself to see. But before that, I need to stop the attacks. I do not how to do it by I will. Since another one is growing to be like the attacker in our neighborhood. Again thank you. Zacksawyer, if you are afraid, at least, you are protected by not being involved. In my case, I think I am. I hope you won't experience much. God bless you. Again your stories are nice and real, 'cause I do feel it. 😐
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-18)
maeyhs_haven? You saw the attack?
Please excuse the interruption to your page,zacksawyer.
I do not know really how to put this into words that are easily understood, but I will try my best.
Every person has their strong points. There are some that are Ace detectives, some are the tops at filing, some excel in crafts, and a variety of other things. Our Talents (visions, dreams, premonitions, psychic ability, audio clairvoyance, Sight and other talents) are truly no different.
I have one child that can visualise that which others can not see rather clearly. I have another that can hear them just as clearly, but does not get to "see" what is passing on a message. I have a third child who we have just learned has very prophetic dreams, and apparently has for numerous years.
I do not know how old you are, but the couple of times I worked in the field of law enforcement I straight up could not tell any WHO the victim was. I could say it "felt" female, or that it was in a darker part of town. I had a marvelous teacher who showed me how to "pick out" landmarks. IF one can say WHERE the event is to take place, then they are JUST AS MUCH A HELP as if they can walk straight up to the intended victim and point saying "This is who you need to protect". Timing is EVERYTHING. And it sounds as if you might need to look into learning techniques to sharpen your skills. You can help just as well this way.
You do not have to see a ghost, to stop an attack.
Wado (thank you)
maeyhs_haven (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-17)
white buffalo, I saw a pre-murder attack 8 months ago... Most murders in my neighborhood I saw it, but why am I not xperiencing to see the victims I mean their apparitions. Zacksawyer, you're lucky to be seek of help, maybe the woman ask a help on u. For me, I want to see and help the victims. The suspect still wanders.
JeffGhostbuster (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-04)
are you sure you're not drunk? Or you're just dreaming or it's just your uncle playing with you trying to freak you out 😜 😐 😐
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
It is not too late to investigate it all. IF there was an actual murder in that area, chances are pretty high that there is documentation of that in the local papers. Just check through the archives.
I am NOT trying to push you to investigate. I am only giving an idea. IF it were ME, I would like to find out all I could about someone who was visiting... <shrug> who knows, perhaps there is something "hidden" that only YOU can assist with.
BUT, some people ARE simply happy to SEE a ghost and have no real thoughts of anything PAST that experience.
It is a comfort thing. IF you are comfortable, go forward... If not, let it be.
Thank you.
zacksawyer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-06)
Thank you for your interest whitebuffalo, and what you said made a lot of sense (wandering ghost). I guess I could have investigated it at the time, but I was so freaked out that all I wanted to do was try to put it behind me. As for the photo of the rape victim I'm sad and glad I didn't get to see it, if it was true. By the way, (I forgot which paranormal website) there was another guy who experienced quite the same thing as I did (ghost floating in mid air, face unrecognizable) it also happened in his room. The difference was his ghost was a guy. I felt spooked and relieved at the same time because now I know my sighting wasn't hallucination or a dream. I wanted to contact him, email or what not, but that website has this privacy thing about the people who sent their stories. 😢
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
Better question yet...
IF this woman, just a few weeks prior was stabbed 34 times, was there a photograph (NOT of her stab wounds... A BEFORE picture) in the papers? In any archives anywhere?
If SO- THERE may be the proof you need to determine if this was that same woman.
And NO, the haunting does NOT mean that something happened THERE. There ARE wandering ghosts. There are those that travel MANY miles, and some just a few short blocks.
AND, until you have proof of who this woman WAS, it would be difficult to know WHY she is there. Her ghost MAY have been wandering for CENTURIES, and NOT mere weeks.
Thank you.
zacksawyer (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
tnx guys for your question. Yeah the party did start early, but what can I do? It wasn't my party I was just merely a guest. As for the exhaustion theory, I doubt it. And I seriously doubt that something or someone slipped a hallucigenic drug on my food or drink. As for the woman, I still have no idea who she was. All I know is about 3 weeks before that incident there was a rumor going around the neighborhood that a woman was raped and stabbed 34 times, the body was found 2 blocks away from where I lived. The question is if what I saw was her then why my room? And why me? I mean I don't even know the woman who was raped and my house was like 2 blocks away from the site where she was found. Usually the haunting would take place at the site, not 2 blocks away. I'm clueless myself to what I witnessed and believe me this is nothing compared to what I encountered about a year after this incident. It took place at my friends place just 4 houses away from mine. I'll post it soon.
alimae920 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
Maybe SOMEONE died in that house before you movies in. Maybe you should chick into that. ❤
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
Well I have to say when I go partying, the party usually starts at 10pm and finishes 10am in the morning. But hey each to their own. So what exactly did you eat and drink.

As for feeling cold, when we are very tired we do tend to get cold, shivers goose bumps. We can even hulicinate.

I think maybe you were just very exhausted.
Angel1 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
Did you try asking around if anyone had died there or maybe it followed you home.

Are you sure you didn't have anything to drink... Lol just joking.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
Now see, in MY past, the college birthday parties started a BIT later in the evening, lasted just a TAD bit longer, the Spirits were... 😆 Sorry, just a bit of a tension breaker there. Ahem.
I DO have a question (yeah, I know, IMAGINE that...)
NOOO chance that anything was slipped into the food or the drink (non-alcoholic) that you had at the party?
Any clues on who the woman was, and why she was there?
Thank you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: