You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Swaggering Clone?

Real Ghost Stories

Swaggering Clone?

 

I went to visit my good old friend just a few days ago.

While we were jumping on the trampoline, we were making each other laugh so hard that we both had to pee. So she took the upstairs bathroom & I took the downstairs. I went upstairs after I was done. While going upstairs I looked out of the window and saw my friend, walking around her backyard. She looked almost as if she were looking for something. So I went out to the backyard to help her.

Oddly enough, as soon as she saw me out there, she started swaggering quickly to the next door neighbours' backyard.

I thought she was just being a weirdo so I started to follow her (through the hedges) to the next yard.

Then I heard, "Where you going?" I turned around and saw my friend standing in the back door. I looked back at the hedge confused. Then turned back to her and said, "I was following you." She looked at me with a confused smile and said, "Of course!" We both then went back inside. I told her what had just happened. Then I asked her, "Do you have any new neighbours that look like you?" She answered with "No. But there was a girl who used to live a few houses down who looked like me". "Cool maybe she was back visiting or something." She paused for a moment then finally said "Actually... She's been dead for a couple of months. I think she died from some eating disorder... But anyways, she's dead."

I don't know what happened...

Other hauntings by Vintage

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vintage, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Spazztasticgirl (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
😭 That's scary!: (Poor girl... She must have wanted to get something aye...:l
Vintage (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-10)
I found out some very important information about that girl. Her name is Megan and she DIDN'T die from an eating disorder. She Hung herself 😨
Her dad could have led her to her unhappy life. He was a child molester, which probably means he got to her. That must have been a big damage to her Emotional/Mental Health. Which could have led to her suicide.

But I still am puzzled at why she would come into my friend's back yard. I am pretty sure now that she was looking for something.
Spazztasticgirl (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
Wow. Either you saw the deceased girl who was telling you something... Or you saw a ghost dopple ganger as TJ_1994 said. That's majorly creepy though. Did you ever investigate further? Like as in asking the neighbors if they had a kid die recently? 😕
Vintage (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
When my friend told me that the girl was dead, I thought she might be lying to me.
But she really seemed upset about that girl who she was telling me was dead. And there was a quite gloomy pause after that conversation.

As for the outfit, I didn't really pay attention to it that much. The girl outside was wearing a red or orange hoodie, if I remembered correctly. My friend wasn't wearing one though... 😲

I'll try to follow it if I get a chance to go back there. It was in my old neighborhood, so I was just back visting.

Thanks for the comments guys!
TJ_1994 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
ok, I read somewhere about sort of ghost clones of people, called dopple gangers, well, I think that's what they were called, where you see a clone of someone else, walking aimlessly, looking confused. As far as I know, they are harmless.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-08)
This COULD be your friend playing a trick on you.

Or not.

Was the subject of the deceased girl dropped? Did your friend ever mention seeing after the passing?

On the fence about this one...
whitewolf1234321 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-08)
Creapy 😢 anyways next time follow her she might lead you to something. I mean some ghost are like that unless you got a bad feeling then I woundent follow her. But hey you never no.
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-08)
Oh wow, crazy. Should have follow her after you talk to your friend. Heheee... J/k. Creepy.
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-08)
Woah! Totally creepy. Did you ever see that girl around the neighborhood again? Was she wearing what your friend was wearing that day? If it was a ghost maybe she wanted to join the fun you and your friend were having. Aloha, 4d

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: