You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Where Is The Ring?

Real Ghost Stories

Where Is The Ring?

 

This story happened over a period of 3 days.

I currently have a boyfriend, who I have been with for 5 months now. When we first started dating, he gave me his silver ring to wear, just so I always have a part of him with me, kind of cheesy huh!

Anyway, as it is a bit big for my fingers, I only wear it during the day, and then at night I take it off and put it on top of a Goldmark box that I keep on my bookshelf, which a bracelet of mine came in.

Last Sunday I spent the day with him, we went shopping and then he came back to my house for a while, then he had to go home.

That night, as usual before I went to bed, I took the ring off, placed it on top of the box, and went to bed. The next morning, after I had showered, I went to get the ring to wear it, and it wasn't there.

I searched my whole room, and the whole house. I asked my mum if she had moved it, and she said that she hadn't been in my room from the time I went to bed until I woke up. It led me to think, okay, this is a little weird but it may have just fallen somewhere. As we are moving in late June, I figured that it would just show up then.

Monday night, I still hadn't found it. Tuesday, still no sign.

Then, Tuesday night my mum's best friend came over for dinner. We sat at the dining table and had dinner. When we finished, I cleaned up the plates and cutlery. Then I called my mum and her friend into my room to show her a folder I had for work experience. When we got back to the lounge room, the ring was sitting on the dining room table, as though it had been there all along.

My mum and I are very psychic, and we can feel presences in the house.

Do you think this was supernatural?

I am positive that the ring wasn't there when I set the table, or when I cleaned it up.

What do you guys think?

Other hauntings by courtneyOMGG

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, courtneyOMGG, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Wolfchild (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-04)
I agree with crecentblue03. It maybe was a poltergeist. If this happens again just pretend you don't care and it will show up sooner or later
crecentblue03 (151 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-06)
Oh do I have something to say on this subject yes there is a type of spirit being that loves to take stuff and they LOVE it when we get upset when we can't find the object most times we give them the exact reaction they want anger and or frustration. I have put something down in one place not to see it the next day when I knew exactly were I put it look every were several times over only to find it in the same spot I always put it after spending so much time looking. This is what works for me Ask God to tell whoever it was that took the object to please give it back and you will God willing get it back well, this is what always works for me. All the best.
lioncat97 (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
I never really thought about what ghosts do when they take our stuff. I remember once I had some library books. One night I saw this black mass staring at me. I gave it the finger and the next day the books (which I needed to return that morning at school) went missing. I searched everywhere even in the garage and they were nowhere. The books were gone for 3 years until one day I went to my bike to ride it and there they were. I know they weren't there befor because I used to ride my bike everyday. That was strange.
mandalyn05 (5 stories) (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-13)
We had something similar like that happen in our house. We have 2 cordless phones and one day, about a year ago I think, one of them went missing. We looked around the entire house for it and couldn't find it anywhere. Then, back in February, we had a bunch of people over for my stepsister's birthday. After everyone left, we found the phone sitting in the living room. We found it odd, but I don't think there was anything supernatural there. My dad thinks my stepmom's mom accidentally took it home with her one time and realized it and brought it back that day. Not sure though.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-12)
Shandi -
When I told my mum it was missing, she said, that things went missing a lot when she was growing up. I asked the same question, where do they take the objects?
She couldn't answer it, and I can't either.
Its hard to think about 😜
shandi (9 stories) (86 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-11)
I have had something like this happen to me and it is very annoying. I think that in 2 days someone would have noticed it was on the table. I personally think it is an entity, some like to do things like this, I swear they probably think it is so funny to watch us look for something that we will never find until they decide to let us. One question though, where do you think entities keep the things they take until they decide to give them back?
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
Yeah, my mum always has her alarm clock on her bedside table, in the middle infront of her lamp.
One night we heard a bang/crash sound, and it was under her bed right against the wall, but the battery was still on the bedside table.
I've had some of my pens dissapear from my desk, then replaced when I asked them to be.
Same with some of my nose studs
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
mmm. I'm on the fence on this. It may be possible that a ghost did take it. BUUUT it is more likely that you did miss place it. Have you had any other experinces with things going missing etc?
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-08)
My mum and I talked about it, and his ring is so important to me that I know I always take it off before I sleep, and my boyfriend and I spend most of our time in my room hanging out, so if I did place it down, it would of been in my room somewhere.
boobyhobbs (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-08)
I don't think that this a supernatural experience. Maybe you sat the ring down when you and your boyfriend were together the night before. You may have just forgotten that you put it down.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: