You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Nero Ansfield 2

Real Ghost Stories

Nero Ansfield 2

 

Now I know some of you who have read the first story about Nero pretty much know a little about what is going on. In this story I will tell you much more about him and even tell a few more stories about him and i.

Nero's appearance will be first. I would estimate he is around 5'5 or 5'6, he has short black hair and light brown eyes... He is VERY, VERY SARDONIC. Sometimes he does or says stuff I hate here is an example:

I was walking to school once... And I saw dog poo so I THOUGHT (ewwww that's just nasty) then Nero said "that's exactly what I think every time I look at your damn face. Nastay."

In the first story I mentioned that nero has saved my life many times. I will tell you about 2 times he saved me although he saved me more than that.

1.) When I went to Las Vegas last year with my sister, brother in law, 2 nieces, and my nephew my youngest niece and I (she was 10 at the time) went on the scariest ride inside circus circus. When I sat in my seat the thing that is supposed to hold you down was broken on my seat so I told the guy who was operating the ride and he said "if you get up you have to go to the back of the ride!" (it was a looong line and my nickname has been daredevil since I was in the second grade I refused to be the opposite...) so I stayed in my seat. When the ride started I was holding on to my seat to keep me in the ride but then the ride started turning sideways and I was falling of the seat but then my niece wrapped her arm around my waist to keep me in the seat. When I turned to say thanks I noticed her whole eyes were glowing red so I knew it was Nero.

2.) My family went camping near a lake. Of course some people was swimming, so my oldest niece (9 months younger than me) thought that she was the best swimmer in the world. So she swam so far that from where I was sitting in the sand she looked like a floating ball in the water. Her parents went someplace to buy my nephew something to play with and my grandma can't swim. So my niece was drowning but she thinks she is soo cool so she didn't call for help when I noticed, I went to go and save her but when I was closer to shore my foot got stuck in a huge cracked rock under the water. My niece was able to swim back to my grandma (I told her to, we don't need the family mourning for 2 losses) as I was trying to get my foot out tiny waves were coming and I couldn't really get enough air. Luckily for me Nero came and saved me (honestly I didn't get why at the time since we hated each other but hey, we still do)

A few hours ago I was praying in my mind (which of course Nero can read) and when I finished Nero had the nerve to lay next to me on MY bed, look me straight in the eye and said "why do you pray to such a jealous cruel god? He had the power to make humans better and help them advance in life yet he refused to. He is overly obsessed with death and killed his own son just so he can forgive you for your sins. Let me make this easier for you to understand. Your mom is pregnant with you, your sister broke a glass so your mom says "when your sister is born she will be beaten and punished for 3 days because you broke that glass it is the only way for me to forgive you." Does that god that you pray to seem fair?" Honestly I was shocked by what he said but I didn't want to yell at him everyone or thing... Has their own opinion. Nero has been with me for about 6 years now and he is still as confusing as ever.

I don't really have enough time to finish writing everything I wanted to because I am borrowing my dad's laptop and he needs it. I will also write a few other stories though not about Nero but other things. When I get the chance.

Other hauntings by Konjou84

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Konjou84, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DRDd (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-07)
People calm down, seriously. Why not give her the benefit of the doubt? The same can be said of your stories, that your crying for attention and whatnot. If your just going to dismiss peoples accounts why are you even here? I, myself don't believe in any god or deity, but I certainly believe the supernatural exists. And if it wanted to hurt, why hasn't it yet? If Nero really can manifest itself PHYSICALLY, posses others, then why couldn't it have harmed before now? Seems like a waste of time to me if that were the ultimate goal.
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
honestly, there is something else that bothers me more than nero...it's not another thingy like him (since he won't tell me what he is I call him "thingy") it's a weird dream... I wrote the story just waiting for it to be published...it's called:That girl is me? 😲
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
Would it be cool when you had finally had enough of it being with you all the time, everywhere went and by that time you could not get rid of it? That is what these things do. They cannot survive without a host (someone that they can manipulate like appearing to save your life). Then they take the host down and many times cause mental illness or the host to hurt themselves. I would be willing to bet that NA just showed up at the right time and claimed to have saved Crystal8459 to make her feel that she owed it something, again another example of how they burrow into someones subconscience.
hey_period (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-05)
i believe you. Circus circus isn't exactly the most safe place in the world. At all. So I believe that they wouldn't care. I want a ghost guy to follow me around. Thatd be kool. Even if he was a trick 😜
Licky 😉
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
honestly I understand why some of you don't believe me because I told my closest cousin about this and she went to school telling people so they thing I am "retarted". I'm not the type to convince people to believe me I let them believe what they want to. BUT thanks for reading it whether you believe me or not. HOBBYHOLLY-no I have not seen one sadly I talk to my school counseler 3 times a week and even she thinks I'm crazy! MISS_LAURA-I am 100% sure it wasn't lighting because both of my nieces forced me to go on that ride 5 times in total. They were showing off because we were the youngest ones going on that ride.
The first time I met nero I thought he was imaginary because I only used to see him in my dreams. Now the guy litterally appears phisically. I'm sorry for not answering these on time. I had school exit projects and lots of work to do plus my mom was having me help her move around furiture in the house. 😁
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-04)
OHHH WOW! I THOUGHT THIS STORY WASN'T PUBLISHED now I will read ALLLLLL these comments and answer some questions and thank those who tried to help here I go... ❤ 😆
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-02)
Funny how the author did not respond to any of the comments, kind of disappointing really. Oh well 😕
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-29)
Surya, about the seat things, I been to a few that had a broken seat and still was in use.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-28)
I have not read the others cmments yet, no offense but I don't believe your story at all.

Lets start with when you were walking to school and nero said "every time I look at your damn face. Nastay." That reminded me of the film The Mask.

Now we'll go to the trip to Las Vegas, the ride with the broken bar on the seat. I don't think or believe for one minute that if a seat was broken on a ride, it would be in use. That is health and safety. Anything broken on a fair ground is always out of use seats included.

Now the trip camping, your niece was drowning but managed to swim to your grandmother, while your foot was stuck in a huge cracked rock under the water. Yeh right whatever.

The bit about your praying...

Sounds to me you are looking for some sort of attention, you have created this Nero character. It is not uncommon. Seek some advice.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
*the broken vegas seat

(sorry, landlords are here pounding and making noise... Its hard to focus)
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
Tonith:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that 1. Found it odd about the broken 2. Suggested some sort of physical/mental check up
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
He sounds like your protection angel. He hates most things that you seem to like but through protecting you is his job. Also all the hate you say he sees for you may have alternitives. He may be rude to hid his feelings for you.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-26)
I don't know much about Vegas and their amusement rides but that seat that was out of commission would never be used or seen in that condition; its just not good business and no one wants to be sued. So that part seems untrue to me just from a saftey stand point and the backlash of using it. The other stuff well I would have to say it may not be a bad idea to be checked out physically by a doctor. There are physical reasons someone hears and sees stuff that has nothing to do with the paranormal but manifests mentally but the cause can be a physical imbalance.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-26)
It may not be happy with her chatting with us. She said it could read her mind, if so it should be able to read her email. I was worried that this might happen. Maybe she has enough info to fight back now-or maybe she is just on vacation.

Chrystal, Let us know how you are!
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-26)
Frankly, It would be helpful if the OP would come back and answer our questions... This is getting old
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-24)
Something with this story, and your past story about Nero, makes me seem to think that it either isn't true, or isn't 100% true.
Now, to give you the benefit of the doubt, IF this is true, Nero sounds exremley evil.
If you want to get rid of 'him', you can try seeking help from a preist, or if there are other ways that you know of.
But it is YOUR choice to seek the help you need.
Take care & good luck.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-24)
Hey,

I am curious to know how did you get associated with Nero to begin with. Are you sure he is not a figment of your imagination? Like a imaginary friend?

I am just concerned, not that I want to offend you. I want to believe you... I so do... But I can't bring myself to do that. Please share the details of how he got to be in your life.

Regards,
Logan
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
people let's NOT get into the religious talk everyone has their opinions and saying it only causes arguements which gets off the important topic here. Nero and crystal. Now you say that your neices eyes where red. Could that hav been the lighting? And as for the operator I would seriosly gone and complained. Are you sure you just didn't wriggle yourself out? I just want to cover all cases it might just be that your neice was trying to protect. Mm honsetly if my sister had of said ewww about the dog poo out loud I would most likely said they same thing. Lol. But it would of been a joke as for nero it sounds like it was quite rude!? Mmm.
SilentOrchestra (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
Oh gosh, it was sure nice of Nero for saving you and stuff but it truly pisses me off that he'd say that about God. How ignorant.
God is something to hold onto, faith to have, knowing that something happened, somethings out there that's so much more then what logic and reality has to give us.
God gives us free will and anything that usually happens to a person is because of a others free will. GRR, it gets me so MAD! How could he? How dare he? I'm not a Christian or anything, and I'm sorry, I'll shut up before I continue with my noobish monologue.
OH, WOW, he would say that? "Nastay" I actually found him pretty mysterious and somewhat interesting in the beginning, but now, I feel for you sister.
This boy has some serious issues.
I'm taller than him 😆
If I were, I'd like SOOO want to get back at him.
ElinaIoneki822 (9 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
I think you definately need some help on this girl, you can't think that this "Nero" is a real person. I mean, he's trying to make you not believe in GOD. Someone/somthing that is the greatest energy, waaay better than this "Nero" person. Don't let him talk to you anymore hun, you need to get rid of him!

God bless and GOOD LUCK!
Elina ❤
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
Get the book, Hostage of the Devil:by Father Malachi Martin. Read case #2: Uncle Ponto and Jamsie.
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
Crystal, dear, PLEASE seek help to be rid of this--creature or whatever it is.

I definitely feel that at the very least you're fooling with something that's dangerous, and at the most (read 'worst,' if you will) actually demonic. Believe me, anything that tries to attack your faith the way this thing is evidently doing does NOT have your welfare at heart.

Moreover, no one needs to have negative thoughts such as that crack about your face disgusting him fed into his or her mind. Trust me, life itself will do enough to shake your self-confidence, so with a 'friend' like Nero, who needs enemies?
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
I'm shocked that the Vegas ride operator would let you sit in a broken seat? I've heard of stereotypical "carnies" but...Vegas?

Alright, please do not be offended by this question: have you ever been to a psychologist? I'm just saying, I myself would seek medical opinions if I had a dark...evil...man following me. That would be my first step/ I'm not calling you crazy... Just asking if you have been to one

Also...when did he FIRST appear to you? How old were you? Did something tragic just happen in your life or really life changing?
angelfeathers (106 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
Crystal, to be perfectly honest, I was disinclined to believe your story -- until I got to the end. I've read it and re-read it and re-re-read it, and something just doesn't sit well with me. Either you're messin' with us (which happens from time-to-time here) or something evil has attached itself to you. For your sake, I really hope it's the former rather than the latter.

The trouble I see is this: IF -- and I do mean "if" -- your story is fictitious, then you're seeking attention in an unhealthy manner. You're inventing problems to gain attention or sympathy. Not a good idea, in general; but you need to know that you can invite these evil entities into your life by engaging in this type of activity. If you're looking for trouble, you won't have to look far. IT WILL FIND YOU. 😐

If your story is true, then you need to get rid of "Nero." He's whispering negative things into your head (i.e., the "dog poo" incident) that will build up over a lifetime. This can lead to self-destructive behavior and/or clinical depression. He's also denegrating your faith, which is a sign of the demonic, in Christian terms (which seems to be your perspective); and he's taunting and confusing you. Honey, this is no way to live your life, and you CAN seek help to rid yourself of "Nero." But you need to make that choice. No one else can make it for you. I'll continue checking this story, if you want to talk further.

Wishing you peace,
A.
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
First off I'd like to say I am no expert but I have done plenty of my own research on the subject and would like to offer my advice (I'll try not to get to preachy). I believe the others are right about this entity being a familular. The best thing for you to do is denounce its existence, don't talk to it, don't interact with it when it comes around ask Jesus for strength. It probably won't allow you to say Jesus name but you have to fight back (scream out his name, find the strength and courage). I won't lie to you things will get worse a lot worse but ask God for help. You probably need a priest, one that specializes in this matter and it probably won't be easy dark forces will do everything to stop you but if you persist you will prevail. Ultimately crystal its up to you, you have to want to get help. Evil wants you to despair, loose hope and feel alone but you are not alone. GOD BLESS YOU and good luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: