You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: That Girl Is Me?

Real Ghost Stories

That Girl Is Me?

 

Ever since I was 4 I've been having weird dreams where there was a little girl; my age and she looked exactly like me only her skin was lighter and her hair was way longer. The thing is... In these dreams it's like I'm living in her mind so everything she says, feels, and experiences I'm experiencing it too since I'm...her in the dreams.

The first dream I had about her I can never ever forget...she...or I was in a hospital in a white gown. "My" house ended up going into flames and I was the only survivor in that fire, so I was taken off to the hospital and after a few days (which in real life I waited a few days to get this part of the dream) I was walking out of the hospital in a new dress. The hallway was empty with lockers on the right side the lights were a little dim because it was late at night and there was a man walking me out of the hospital. All of a sudden we heard screaming from the treatment room and the man let go of my hand and ran yelling "It's coming from the treatment room!"

I was waiting for the man to return in the hallway and in the dream the girl (or I) was holding a doll and I was sitting by the wall with my head down on my knees because I was scared. Then the man came out and there was blood all over him so he picked me up and started sprinting to the exit. This part actually freaked me out the most... While he was sprinting there was blood running down my legs and I didn't know how it got there because the man didn't have his hand up my dress.

The man falls. I fall, and the doll fell into this weird black hole on the floor that just appeared in front of me so I asked the man "What's happening?" now honestly I feel uncomfortable telling this story because this new person I'm about to tell you about is the real reason why I'm afraid of these dreams... I looked up at the ceiling and I saw this funny looking girl staring down at me. She had long black hair straight, skin that looked almost blue and light blue eyes and her head looked like it was upside down.

For the past few years I've been seeing her in my dreams. I was having a good dream... Nice dream then all of a sudden her face pops in and I woke up screaming but when I woke up she was literally I mean LITTERALLY! On my ceiling staring at me and I was just hiding under my sheets until she left... I have also noticed a few things that happen after these dreams: I always woke up on the floor, after these dreams I tend to just walk alone in the dark until the sun comes up, whenever I walk in the dark I always take a female doll with me whether it is my Minnie mouse doll or one of my collectables, if I see a red light when I wake up I get chills up my spine but if it's not after I had the dream I'm just normal. I don't have these dreams everyday it stopped for a couple of years then just came back.

Other hauntings by Konjou84

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Konjou84, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TinAA (1 stories) (84 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
as I was going through your story I came across only one thought that is last birth... Yes I think this all you see and experience in your dreams may be is your last birth incidents. Then the question arises about who the girl is then. I think she is you in your last birth. Often past serious incidents do not leave our minds even if we travel birth after birth... So this particular incident of your family being destroyed in fire has cast a great impact on your mind. And hence you are not ready., I mean your mind is not ready to leave your past life.
I can suggest you just one thing that you should pray to God for your this situation. Sprinkle some holy water daily around each corner of your room and also ceiling. Surely that girl will not disturb you again. Also keep some religious pictures at your head, so that you may not get wierd dreams anymore. Try it...
DRDd (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-07)
Hmm, what's really weird is that you never mention Nero being there during this. You know what though, I've seen this somewhere before. It's describing what Christianity or even what the Semitic religions are like,"Listen to me, or I hurt you." Sorry, that really doesn't help you much. But If you ever need to talk, feel free. This is my email:danieldubon [at] yahoo.com
Jessica_Rabbit (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-12)
Honestly, it alright to not have many friends. I have just recenly made friends with another girl in my area over the past month, and before he, I haven't really had many friend since I was in middle school. (I'm 21 now) It's not terrible to be a bit introverted, so long as you can communicate with at least your parents about things like this. They're your parents. They don't think you're crazy, they probably just don't understand what you're going through. Things will get better for you, though they may not get more normal. All-in-all, the longer you have experiences like this, the more you learn to block it out and ignore it. Love and Peace.
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
He pops up whenever he wants whether I'm alone or not... But he isn't with me 24/7! ❤ 😆
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
I only have 3 friends. One is my cousin the other is just a really cool geeky tomboy and the last is my mom. Nero doesn't talk about my friends at all he talks about me and everytime I read some comments when people say I need medication and stuff he starts laughing at me so please if you can't help me thanks for reading and all just don't post anything mean. This guy really upsets me 😊 ❤
ParanormalReality (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
I agree with zoajet. It might be a warning, maybe you should let someone know. Like your parents or someone close. Good luck!
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
C,

Couple more questions, does NA pop up when you are with other people or just when you are alone?

Do you have any feeling or intuition that NA is going to show up before hand?
Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
C,

I saw where you said that you do not believe in friends. That worries me a great deal. If you have read any of my comments you may have seen where I mentioned isolation as being a stage of the process. If you had friends earlier, did NA ever talk bad about them or say that they were lame, pathetic and that you should not waste your time with them? Have you always been a free spirit or did you have close friends once?
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
I have to agree with doa. I have read about that state of mind and it's when most people see things they can't explain and they really do think they are fully awake. Also one can have reoccurring dreams and even dreams that seem to be a continuation of a certain dream. I don't know why this happens only that our dreams come from our subconscience which records all we see and hear. Our conscious brain filters out what we want and the rest lies dormant in our subconscious. That's why we can dream of something we gave no thought to, during the day, but it will surface in our dream world.
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
ok doa I will try to agree with you. I already know what it means but thanks anyway
doa (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
I think all that is happening is that you are having a recurring dream/nightmare which is very common. The fact that you 'saw' this girl on your ceiling when you woke up can be explained very easily. You had what is known as a hypnagogic hallucination. This happens mostly when you are going from the dream state to normal waking consciousness but your mind is still in the dream state. It happened to me a few weeks ago. I woke up suddenly from a dream and thought I saw a huge spider lowering itself down towards me. The image faded fairly quickly and I realised I had experienced hypnagogia. Look up the word on Wikipedia and don't read into your dreams too much.
Wishes2810 (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
I agree with zoajet, it sounds like a warning. It is very peculair. 😕
Good luck!
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
I don't really believe in friends logan... I have 2 siblings one who's a grown woman and the other is younger than me. I try to tell my mother but she says that I'm just halucinating and I need to get over it. It's not that she doesn't believe in this stuff it's that she thinks I'm trying to be like her. She also has crazy dreams and she says that she "talks to spirits" etc...
Oh yes... I don't like to watch tv much. So I don't think that has anything to do with this
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
No I haven't been watching to much of the grudge because these dreams came to me when I was 4. Which was in 1999 before the grudge came out and Nero wasn't with me then.
himx (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
ok u've seen ghost whisperers
May be someone needs your help... Be courageous and help it... Or simply
IGNORE IT
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
I think my first question would be where was your hero Nero?

Secondly how would the mans hand up your dress make your legs bleed?

Thirdly I think you been watching to much of The Grudge.

Now where are your parents when you are sleep walking.

Just some facts for you dear that you may need to take on board.

To dream that others are bleeding, signifies an emotional cry for help.

Fire - Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolize anger.

Hospital -To see or dream that you are in a hospital, symbolizes your need to heal or improve your physical or mental heath. You need to get back to the flow of everyday life.
preacher1 (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
I give everyone here the benefit of the doubt, certain people may need medical or physiological treatment but that's not for me to decide. Taking what you say at face value once again I don't like NA I don't feel he has done you any benefit and it only seems like things are getting worse for you. Evil is very tricky and some of its ploys is to keep you interested in it, NA may seem to help you to keep you running back to him. I don't feel you should associate with him or anything else you are seeing, I don't think you should find a message or meaning, what I do think you should do is disassociate yourself from all these things pray and seek the help of a professional. You said in NA part 3 that NA spoke with a demon in another language, demons are ancient so they know many languages including Latin and Aramaic, exorcist priests have been known to converse with demons in Latin during exorcisms. So this also confirms with me that NA is probably a demon himself, I maybe wrong but I have never read of any earth bound spirits speaking languages not native to them. Once again you have to want to be helped and then know how to go find it. Good Luck and God Bless
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
I 101% feel you should see a doctor! I am worried about your dream... I am worried about Nero... And seriously worried about you!

Do you have friends? Are you a single child? I think you need help. Please speak to someone your comfortable with about all this.

Regards,
Logan
Collin395 (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-07)
Chilling story, I hope you find out what it, or you, or she wants. Good luck
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-07)
well did you ever dream of somthing and after a while it happens. Kind of like dajavo? This might be like that.
t3h_h0bbitz (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-07)
That's really scary. Maybe zoajet is right. Maybe it is some kind of warning.
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-07)
Things sounds like a sort of warning. If a dream keeps occuring that means somthing is going to happen. I would pay attation to the dreams and try to figure out the warning that's being told. If you want, try an exocism.
lovedaniel (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-06)
sounds too me like its a demon... Or something evil messing with you! I would talk to a priest if you go to church or not there opinion might help good luck!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: