You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My House

Real Ghost Stories

My House

 

This is my first story here but I am a regular visitor. It just feels so nice to know that many other people also experience strange things and here I would not feel like a fool telling my story.

So here is the story of my house where I still live with my parents. Things have stopped happening now (I am thank full to god).

Let me tell you about my house, it's around 15 to 16 years old and was build by my father only who was then project manager in building government houses. He made this house designed by the architect and believe me it's a lovely house just looks like a palace. There are many store rooms in this house, you can find store room almost with every room, bathroom, kitchen even storerooms hidden up in the upper walls. It is a two floor building.

While it was being constructed we used to live in another city. I was around 5 years old when we started getting news from labors building this house that some entity was trying to stop them in their work. It would just mess their work and slap them when they would go to sleep. Throw things here and there. Well after a year, we shifted to our new home. We were living on the ground floor while the first floor was still under construction. I was very small that time but I was very scared to go to certain parts of the house. I would never ever feel like using the back side bathroom, although it was very big. It is always very cold and had a strange kind of dullness there and gave you the feeling like you were being watched. I still don't go there. Also I never liked the store room built in the upper part of my room. It's like a small room above with a small door. Well the main concern was my dream. Each and every day I would only see one dream. Whenever I went to sleep, I would see bunch of people going round and round and round. Some kind of ritual but the sad part was that I felt the sadness also. I felt like one man was being killed or murdered during this ritual. Like all those people were running over him and moving round and round in a circle. The strange part was that, whenever I started seeing this dream, my eyes would just open and would get fixed to one same point of the wall and would picture those people moving in a round manner.

There are many things that happened in this house, few funny, few sad and few strange. I want to see if my first submission gets accepted or not. I will soon write my other stories attached to this house.

Thanks for reading and yes, one thing more one of the labors who built this house made a really beautiful statue of some person. We don't know who made this but must be one of the labors. I always felt so attracted to it but sadly it is stolen now. It was kept in our garden.

Other hauntings by angel_eyes

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, angel_eyes, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aamod_v (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
quite interesting. M new to this webpage and found most of the stories/experiences well narrated. Nice read. 😊
Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-30)
Tie a Cross around your neck to be safe... Its the best thing for anyone in SIKHS we wear KADA on our right hand its of iron and it is believed it helps in any paranormal thing...

God bless ❤
shadowking (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
well its kind of normal for you to see that beacause if you see something for a long time the image gets planted in your brain your storys are cool 😊
gogreenjessi (26 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
well a lot of times entities get upset over construction, or any changes being made to a place. They like it how it was, and changing things upsets them A LOT! I know how you feel, and if it makes you feel better, I slept in my parents' room the night I saw my first entity! Lmao
Best of luck!
~Jessi
angel_eyes (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
Thanks shiroeni, for the guidance. I know the only solution to it is to be strong. But I was very small at that time, I was not scared with the dream but it would give me some sad feeling. There were many happenings going on in my house which my mother never shared with me because I was too young to digest that. She told me everything when we shifted to upper part of the house. I would soon try to add those incidents in my next stories.
angel_eyes (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
No aswanjhunter1, I never able to see the end of the dream. When I used to see it, my brain would just feel like what we feel after doing any roster rides. I felt like dizzy seeing it and then my eyes would open and my eyes would still picture those moving shadows on the wall. And then it would just fade after sometime. I don't remember if I also used to hear anything but the images is still very clear to me until now because it came everyday to my dream.
shiroeni (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
sorry I came in late but every words count right? Well yea for my own opinion, it's either you think too mcu that it gives you illusion, or maybe your house is haunted. What I would do is be strong, if you're not scared of them, they will be scare of you. It's always one or another you gotta know that, and if you are being strong, than they will be weak to you. Trust me and try it, it always work.
aswanghunter1 (11 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
sounds like a familiar chant... At the end of your dream, did they all fall down?
angel_eyes (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-26)
Thank you all for lovely comment.❤ 😊

Ghostluver that was very kind of you and Jasmin is right you should not give your emails easily out on net.

Jasmin thanks for the warm welcome. I would soon be adding other stories too.

Aurora, yours is also very creepy story. And you are right, sometimes it feels that only few parts of house are haunted while others are ok. I am sure yours is the same case as in mine where I also never use the backside bathroom. I always used the one attached with my room. And the reason I don't know. 😕
AuroraRosa (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
that's really interesting! I sometimes feel like that in my house. I had a bedroom upstairs with my parents room across the hall and a bathroom between us. I was always scared of my room at night, and I would never want to get up to use the bathroom no matter how badly I had to. There were two lights one on either side of the sink and when you flipped the switch one would come on right away and the other would take a while and would flicker while it tried, sometimes for seconds and sometiems for minutes. I always would reach around the corner and flip the switch, and then I would duck back around the corner and stand there until the second light came on. If I absolutely HAD to go and the light was taking forever I would go in anyway, but then I was always terrified of the shower and of the mirror. I'm not sure why, I would just never want to look at them. And when I was done I would go tearing abck to my room and leap into bed. I never felt safe there. Last year I moved to a room downstairs and now everything feels fine I don't get scared at night anymore.
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-25)
Ghostluver, you are 12 years old don't encourage strangers to use your email address to chat, because that can be dangerous.

Angel eyes, welcome to YGS I'm glad that you felt comfortable enough to post a story and I'm glad that you have shared. I can see why you may be a little scared in your home. I look forward to seeing what kind of things have happened in your house. I once did a project that required for me to do research on housing in India. The architecture in India is outstanding! ❤ Jasmin

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: