You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghostly Girl?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Girl?

 

In 2006 we moved into my new house in Airville, PA, United States. My neighbor's mother said she used to live here as a child. Around a year after we moved into the house, my three sisters decided to do an EVP session (strictly for fun) and got what they thought were results. On the tape recorder, you hear my oldest sister ask very clearly "How did you die?" They came to me claiming there was a small girl's voice on the tape that says "Drowned" and that's all they caught. I had written it off as one of them breathing heavily into the mic, and nothing more.

Over the last year though there have been several accounts where someone has heard something.

The first one of these accounts was my mom was lying in her bed trying to get to sleep, she's said it was around 2 in the morning, and heard a small girls voice talking, when she checked my sister's rooms, they were all asleep.

Weeks later my younger sister claimed to have heard a girl laughing in the middle of the night.

One morning in February 2009 while I was doing my make up for school, I heard the sound of a girl humming some short tune I've never heard. I've also heard crying while I was in the shower, had things thrown at me off a shelf while I clean the bathroom. On one occasion where I saw an orb of blue light fly past my face while I was in the bathroom doing my hair.

I was outside watching my dogs one morning, and when I came in the house with the dogs, my mom said that she thought one of them scratched my bedroom door and let themselves into my room.

I have no idea what to think of these happenings. I'd like to hear everybody's input.

Thank you!

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AnniExecution, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
Interesting, THat sad about the girl drowned for young age. I hope she go to peace.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: