You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Cassy Our Little Friend

Real Ghost Stories

Cassy Our Little Friend

 

My sister and I where sitting out side watching our kids play hide and seek and chatting like we always do, Then something caught my eye, A child, but there was a salute around her, I looked at my sister and she was staring at the same thing I was, "you see her too don't you" I said to my sister Rose, "yeah" she replied. A little girl also playing hide and seek with our kids, she was leaning on a tree with her hands in front of her face against the tree as if she were counting, then my nephew jumped behind us and gave us a fright, when we turned back she was gone. We were kind of creeped out but not in the same since we all headed inside.

That night I decided to stay at my sisters to buggered to get home with my kids, we started talking about what we saw and my brother in law just looked at us feeling a little uneasy, "you two must of been seeing things" he said to us, but we knew what we both saw.

At about 11pm that night Nathan (brother in-law) jumped up to see which on of our kids was up. My sister and I joked and told him its probably the little girl we saw today, well the kids were all sound asleep but we all heard someone going to the bathroom, looking down the hall way as Nathan was walking back shaking his head, both my sister and I saw the little girl again walking out of the bathroom which is next to the toilet, and into my nieces room, Nathan felt a chill and flew toward us, he has never seen a ghost before and was very uneasy with his encounter, He then believed what we had seen. After awhile we got use to seeing her, but that's all that happened was her being seen.

A few years have past and she has been following both my sister and I, some days we won't see her but then a cold hand would touch you, you'll have goose bumps with an imprint of a little hand, or she'll play with your hair, if its bed time all the kids are asleep you would hear toys going off, so we just say, its time for bed now go on, and it'll stop. Over the years we have noticed a difference in her appearance as if she is growing along with our kids, One of my nieces see's her and chats with her, she seem to have attached herself to us, and for some reason we just know her name is Cassy.

My partner doesn't believe in spirits or anything for that matter, she has shown herself to him. He got a big shock and actually screamed, imagine a grown man 120kg screaming of fright, his heart pounding but still denies the existence.

She has beautiful blonde hair, light skin, wears a long white dress like a nighty, and no shoes, she is about the height of an 8 year old but when we first meet her she was a little girl, a little bigger then a toddler.

I never knew that spirits could grow as we do in life but we are positive that is what she is doing, We don't know where she has come from, or even if she was with us before we noticed her, but we do know she means no harm and has been apart of our family for years.

Other hauntings by helno81

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, helno81, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-26)
ive had a few chances to converse with a spirit through a trance medium and aparently you can revert to any age you want so maybe she died an old lady but didn't have a good childhood so she is experiencing it through your family, for example she may have been an only child who longed for siblings or maybe she sees you as the mother she never met anything is posible when we are in spirit and maybe when she has experienced this she will move on as shes meant to.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-26)
Well this story is quite unique. At this rate you'll have to guide her through puberty soon
grassdance (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
And Also maybe she could help your niece's history homework since she been there and done that! 😆
grassdance (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
😭 O that's so sweet...
Like you said I think shes just wants love that one family can show.
lovindaparanormal (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
So sweet yet so sad. Thanks for sharing your story. It's very touching.
MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
Don't want to sound rude or anything, and I'm not going to ask if this has happened, but my impressions especially with the growing part. Maybe think of it another way, rather than a child who died more a child that wasn't born. OK if your confused what I'm saying is that if one of you had a miscarriage then the child could be who you would have been born.
Stacier90 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-15)
It sounds like she only wants a family to love and feel a part of. Maybe she lost hers or are trying to find them. I'm glad that you have found an angel in her and that she has found a family in you. Congratulations. It takes special people to accept otherworldly miracles
helno81 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
Hi Cholulteca, To tell the truth we never imagine spirits growing also but then you hear about people that have lost there babies at birth but then see them grown up, we do fell that Cassy is the same little girl we always see we just know it, don't understand it but still feel its her, but its also a nice feeling knowing that growth can be achieved in spirit as well as in life,:)

To GothicXRose, I know what you mean by feeling sad, we feel sad knowing that she is here because her family that have crossed over may be looking for her but also we feel happy because to us she is like our little angel, so playful and at peace with us, at first we were a little stunned, not sure why as its common to see things but I think it was because she was a little girl, its now natural seeing her, I also know how you feel about not handling things, I can't handle it because I don't fully understand it,

Thank you both for your comments:)
GothicXRose (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
😭 oh my goodness this makes me feel sad for some reason =S
I would love to see gohsts I am told I can't talk to them because I can't handle then but you know=/ what's it like seeing her?
Cholulteca (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-13)
Very interesting... Dont know if they do grow with the years but seems interesting that she has decided to live just like if she's on this plain... 😕
Thanks for your story,

Claudia

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: