You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: What Or Who Was It

Real Ghost Stories

What Or Who Was It

 

This is my first and only experience with the unexplainable, it happened Christmas of 08 when I was living with a couple of mates.

I was living at my mates house with his mum, little sister and my boyfriend at the time and we would have regular parties and mates over very often. We would sit up and tell scary stories while having a few drinks and chilling out, when my mates mum also known as Aunty D overheard our stories she told us of the ghosts who haunted the very house we were in. I'm a very open minded person and listened in for several hours, I love the thrill of being scared. Later that night when the party had died down a little bit I was very tired and a little bit drunk so I went to go crash in my room, my boyfriend staying up with mates continuing to drink.

I went into the room, didn't even bother to change into my Pj's and curled up under the blankets, I was just beginning to dose off when the bedroom door which I had left slightly ajar flung open. I didn't open my eyes thinking it was my boyfriend coming to bed, I could hear footsteps shuffling on the carpet and clothes and other mess on the floor being pushed around, then I felt the bed dint in as if my boyfriend were climbing into bed beside me, then I felt his arm come over me to hug me. I turned to hug him back but there was no one there at all. At first I brushed it off thinking I had had a bit too much to drink. I was just beginning to dose off again when I heard the shuffling on the carpet and clothes being moved so I opened my eyes but could not see anything. I looked around the room following the sound of the shuffling until it was right next to the bed, I kept watching waiting for someone or something to appear when the bed began to dint in again, this time I could actually see the dint like someone was sitting there watching me watch them. That's when I got up and ran out into the lounge room.

Everyone was asleep by then and my boyfriend was passed out on the lounge so I curled up next to my friend on the lounge and slept there for the night.

When I woke up the next morning and told everyone what had happened some of my mates didn't believe me but Aunty D said I was visited by one of the resident ghosts, she told me it must have been the man because he was a lot calmer than the female spirit who would throw things around at night and force you to walk through her in the hallway.

I haven't had any experiences since then but I would love to see an apparition.

Other hauntings by FallenBeauty

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FallenBeauty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

FallenBeauty (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-31)
i have tagged the orbs in case you cannot spot them. Please leave feed back
FallenBeauty (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-31)
We played with a ouija the other night as I mentioned already and now I have been noticing orbs in photos taken in my mates house I'm not sure how to upload them here so here are some links to some on face book, please comment and tell what you think they are? They might just be dust particles or something? Not to sure would love some feedback
Link 1: http://www.facebook.com/taliaw3?ref=profile#/photo.php?pid=2989881&id=561055282&ref=mf
Link 2: http://www.facebook.com/taliaw3?ref=profile#/photo.php?pid=2989879&id=561055282&ref=mf
Link 3: http://www.facebook.com/taliaw3?ref=profile#/photo.php?pid=2989867&id=561055282&ref=mf
Link 4: http://www.facebook.com/taliaw3?ref=profile#/photo.php?pid=2989838&id=561055282&ref=mf
Link 5: http://www.facebook.com/taliaw3?ref=profile#/photo.php?pid=2989804&id=561055282&ref=mf
Link 6: http://www.facebook.com/taliaw3?ref=profile#/photo.php?pid=2989573&id=561055282&ref=mf

If you like to comment about them on face book I will read and respond thanks
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-29)
Tonith, SHUN THE UNBELIEVER SHUUUUN.

Great story, I believe it of course, the ghost that sat next to you, wow, did you feel cold for any reason? Usually ghosts make you feel cold.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-29)
You may have been having a vivid dream. Possibly a waking dream. You think you are awake but in reality you are not.
I don't believe in ouija boards being anything but a source of communication between the subconscious and the conscious mind for the most part. Suggestion has a lot to do with it too. If the ouija is a source of communications for spirits it would have to give information that is unknown to all participating and it would have to be information that could be validated. I think there are people that can tune into this kind of communication but they certainly don't need a board to do so. It's been done with automatic handwriting and trance states as well. Maybe we will come to the knowledge that these ways of communication are just that, ways to communicate. I don't buy into the superstitions or fear related experiences most people have when dealing with something they actually know little about.
TygerDall (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-29)
I 'heard' that if you bury 'the board' into sacred ground, like a cemetary, that continues to be blessed, that the spirits are trapped and can't do any harm. You should also get your place 'cleansed', immediately, by a priest or someone like that!
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-28)
yeah uh... From what I know Ouija boards are evil, Angel boards are the same thing.
You can try keeping a lot of ares at your Aunts lit up. They hate light for some reason.
Putting salt at certain areas will keep them away. Having a lot of silver will scare them. Crosses may keep them away as well.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
Para_Norm_aldude1 The ghost is the man not some lesbian or bi her story say man ghost not woman or girl. I understand something about this but the board is very dangerous to bother this fallenbeauty Bw your username is pretty anyway the board is dangerous I hear people use it as a game but it not a game and also aunty d is made be right about this place ya'll live in maybe you or some one can find what cause his death by going to libary or search online computer.
Sound like aunty d can be fun lady.
FallenBeauty (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
i gotta go around to Aunty D's and ask her I just haven't had the time lately I'll probably go there this w/e and if she let's me post them I'll submit the stories on Monday 😁
reneespring (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
You said: "Aunty D has been left with a permanent life injury since the age 19 and she believes it was related to a bad ouija experience as everyone who participated was left with permanent injuries or death by freak accident...
Will keep you posted"

Please tell us this story, if your aunt will allow. Thank you.
reckless_disaster97 (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
i'm not really sure... Are sure you weren't just too drunk? Anyways I'd love to hear more of auntie d's stories. 🤔
Debra84 (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
You should REALLY get some video cameras and EVP recorder's, do an EVP session and record your experiance. The EVP's would confirm if there are any spirits in the home. Remember it might not work the first time. Ghost's don't act on command. Hope you find something. I would love to hear the EVP's if you catch any. 😉 Good Luck.
FallenBeauty (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
we tried a ouija last night in the garage because Aunty D didn't want it in the house at all...

We asked if there any spirits who wish to communicate with us and it was still for a moment before moving to H-F-M-V-ST then it went still again for a moments so we asked if had misspelled and would like to try again, it didn't move. My friend asked if it was still there and it moved to YES so she asked if was GOOD and it slowly but strongly moved to NO so we said GOODBYE and left, we tried again a few minutes later and before we said anything at all it moved to the words OUIJA on the top of the board and began to run through then, I had got a few warning signs of other sights and I heard that if it begins to go through the letters on the board it can escape in to you or something so we made it say GOODBYE and it had a force against the glass when we tried to make it move, it did leave and we all sat there silent, my friend aunty D's son has a kind of sixth sense he can sense and somtimes see spirits and he looked behind me and said he seen a black shadow duck behind some boxes in the garage so we lit the candles again and turned the lights of to see if he could see it in the dark but it didn't show itself...

I will get some of Aunty D's stories and see if she doesn't mind me publishing them.

Aunty D has been left with a permanent life injury since the age 19 and she believes it was related to a bad ouija experience as everyone who participated was left with permanent injuries or death by freak accident...

Will keep you posted

Thanks for reading and for your comments its good to know this kind of stuff happens everywhere and you can always find someone to talk to about it 😁 😁
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
FallenBeauty,
Great story, thanks for sharing it! I like how you had the same thing happen twice. It totally validates your first experience just moments before. I'd like to hear more of Aunt Ds' stories! Thanks, Aloha - 4d
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
Using the board greatly increases the risk that you legitimize the spirit, or spirits, ability to interact with you. By having willing interaction with them (using either board), it's kind of like inviting them into your life.

The best protection is to leave well enough alone and not use either the Ouija or Angel boards at all.
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-26)
With the Board I suggest asking things like 'are you with the sun or the moon?', I presume you know what they mean and ask 'do you love god?. I 'll assume you'll be okay. ❤
FallenBeauty (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Sergeant- I thought I was dreaming at first or just my mind playing tricks that's why I let it go the first time but when it happened again and I watched the bed dint in it really freaked me out, then after hearing Aunty D fill us in on what is in the house I'm sure what I seen and felt was real
FallenBeauty (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
we aksed Aunty D if we could use her Angel board last night to see if we could talk to who ever is in the house but she won't let us because my mate and a couple of friends used it without saying the right prayers and now the board has evil preseance or something in it. I was talking to her last night she told that the person who I felt is a door keeper? And is not evil but watches over the family, although he does torment my mate in his sleep sometimes by pulling his hair and playing with his left arm. We have since got our hands on a Ouija Board but are trying to find some kind of protection spells or anything that's warns off bad spirits... Any suggestions
vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Its very possible that you did experience something! Tell us if anything else happens! Keep us posted!
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Sorta on the fence. Could have been a dream as sergeant suggested or too much to drink.

Then again this Aunty D could have been on to something.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
That sounded really scary for you! Are you pretty sure it wasn't a dream? Anyway thanks for sharing it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: