You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Whisper

Real Ghost Stories

The Whisper

 

Since my last story some weird stuff has been happening to me and my friend Beth... Beth's been seeing "shadow people" and a having weird dreams. The other day when she was home alone playing FARM TOWN on facebook a single blind in the lounge room began tapping on the glass sliding door with all the windows in the vicinity closed, there's no air conditioner and the fan was not on... I to have seen these "shadow people" though not as often as Beth nor to the detail in which she can see as I only see flashes like they're running past yet Beth has seen them walking around her apartment, this may be because she "played" with Ouija more frequently than me, and got contact from a trickster named CATE, who used to be a ballet dancer and enjoys tricking people and hiding things.

The scariest thing that has happened to me since we "played" with Ouija at Trev's was about a month after the fact, it was the night after a BIG night in town we were all worn out from partying the night before but there was another party around the corner that Trev and Joseph went to and Sean and stayed back to catch some Zzzzz. It would have been around 12am when Trev returned from the party, he woke us up so we had a cigarette with him and went back to bed. It would have been around 3am, I was dead to the world in a deep deep sleep cuddled up next to my boyfriend when all of a sudden it was like someone had put their lips right up to my ear so they almost touched my ear and began to whisper really loud and fast, I was startled awake and jumped up looking around for anyone who could have possibly done it. I couldn't make out exactly what is said it was too quick and very loud, at first I thought Joseph had come home because he does this thing where he'll sneak up on you and whisper KISS KISS really fast in your ear, but it couldn't have been him as he was not home from the party yet.

I got up did a quick check of the house to make sure, the whole time I was up I felt like someone was watching yet everyone was asleep or not home as yet. When I laid back down I woke my boyfriend and told him he just mumbled to go back to sleep so I seriously doubt it could have been him plus it was my ear that was facing away from him and towards the front door. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't because my ear was throbbing like someone just let off an air horn next to it! Could it have been a resident ghost or the one out the front, did he find a way in...

Other hauntings by FallenBeauty

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FallenBeauty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-26)
Did it say the letters it said on your Ouija experience? Because frankly this has all happened from that story, since you played the Ouija you had a increase in encounters with the dead. The Ouija is what they are coming from, since you did not properly say goodbye, you forced it to goodbye, the ghost did not say goodbye, you did.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
I'm going to hell you the truth. Shadow People may be wicked human spirits. They may are also demons.
If you were to ever look at them close enough for a long while, you may recognize red eyes on them. The ones with eyes are definitely demons.
It really depends on the emotions that you feel around them. If you ever feel extremely fearful, it is a demon that is feeding off your emotions.
You have dabbled with ouija boards with so long that you opened a portal to allow many spirits and especially demons to come in. There is enough energy around for you to be physically touched. If you keep this up, the demons will get enough energy to actually harm more often.
You need to stop playing the board and start doing cleansing techniques before the demons will eventually possess someone.
I know because I have a gift that allows me to see through these beings, and other stuff...
God Bless
FallenBeauty (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
and it was still whispering when I opened my eyes! How do you explain that
FallenBeauty (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
the friend who whispers like that didn't come home until the next day! You need to spend a night in that house you can feel the energy there it's a really active house
randy30303 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
i think it was a figure of your imagination or a really fast freind of yours did it and went back to sleep
FallenBeauty (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-25)
just two nights ago in my room while I was watching TV I had a similar experience it was like the face of a little girl appeared next to the TV and when I looked at it, it didn't disappear straight away it slowly faded and I could see a definite out line of a face, eyes nose mouth hair... But I didn't get a bad feeling from it so I just kind of forgot about it and went to sleep... 😕
A7XFAN09 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-25)
Very recently I've been having the same stuff happen to me. The other night I was in my room reading and I saw like a black shadow dart across my celing. And now I am frequently seeing shadows dart past me and having an extreme feeling of being watched. 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: