You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: He's Back... Was He Ever Gone?

Real Ghost Stories

He's Back... Was He Ever Gone?

 

If you have read my other stories you would be familiar with the man that resides in my old bedroom at Trev's house. My boyfriend and I moved out of there earlier this year and moved in with my mum, we do still stay there fairly often as it is like a second home to me and even though creepy things have happened there I always feel like I belong when I'm there.

My old room is now Trev's and I recently gave him my water bed because my mum would not let me set it up at hers (chat!) . He was telling us that since he has had the water bed in there, there has been more activity. Trev described it to us, when he's almost asleep the bed will begin to ripple like someone is at the foot of the bed pushing up and down making the bed wavy, then it will lay on the bed as the water will dip down and cause him to roll into it (he sleeps by himself mind you). It also has been pulling his hair and touching his arm (he has seen indents in his skin like when you scratch yourself) but is left with no physical marks.

It was the night after Trev's 21st we were all worn out tired and very hung-over my boyfriend and I were going to crash in the lounge room, Trev offered my boyfriend and I his bed that night as he wanted to crash in the lounge room to watch a late movie, my boyfriend and I knowing what has happened in the room previously (who or what was it) still took him up in the offer.

Now ever since my first experience in the room I have noticed that the atmosphere in there is a lot thicker and the air in the room seems to have a white tinge to it (and its not cigarette smoke - we not allowed to smoke in the bedrooms) although the room gets good air circulation. Anyway back to the story...

If you have read my other stories you would be familiar with the man that resides in my old bedroom at Trev's house. My boyfriend and I moved out of there earlier this year and moved in with my mum, we do still stay there fairly often as it is like a second home to me and even though creepy things have happened there I always feel like I belong when I'm there.

My old room is now Trev's and I recently gave him my water bed because my mum would not let me set it up at hers. He was telling us that since he has had the water bed in there, there has been more activity. Trev described it to us, when he's almost asleep the bed will begin to ripple like someone is at the foot of the bed pushing up and down making the bed wavy, then it will lay on the bed as the water will dip down and cause him to roll into it (he sleeps by himself mind you). It also has been pulling his hair and touching his arm (he has seen indents in his skin like when you scratch yourself) but is left with no physical marks.

It was the night after Trev's 21st we were all worn out tired and very hung-over my boyfriend and I were going to crash in the lounge room, Trev offered my boyfriend and I his bed that night as he wanted to crash in the lounge room to watch a late movie, my boyfriend and I knowing what has happened in the room previously (who or what was it) still took him up in the offer. Now ever since my first experience in the room I have noticed that the atmosphere in there is a lot thicker and the air in the room seems to have a white tinge to it (and it's not cigarette smoke - we not allowed to smoke in the bedrooms) although the room gets good air circulation. Anyway back to the story...

Like majority of young couples we didn't go straight to sleep we fooled around for a bit, it would have been around 11:30pm before we even began to doze off when all of sudden there was this tapping on the window sill we both laid still just listening, then the clothes on the floor began to move like someone was kicking them out of the way to get around and the familiar shuffling sound on the carpet, I began to get creped out my not as much as before because I wasn't alone this time. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but couldn't because I had that uneasy feeling of being watch the whole time, all of a sudden the shuffling was right next to me this made me jump and I startled my boyfriend, I was looking trying to this man but all I could make out was a darker body shaped shadow standing just on the outside of the cupboard door it would have been at least 6ft high and thick as could not see the white chest of draws in the cupboard which are usually visible seeing it is white. That's when I had had enough I told my boyfriend I was going to sleep in the lounge room and that he should come with me, so we got up Trev was still up he just looked at us and said " he's there ay" we just looked at other and were like yeah not sleeping in there tonight.

Other hauntings by FallenBeauty

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FallenBeauty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

soulslazer (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-17)
i believe you fallenbeauty I have had some expirences like you but not bad just been doing sdome EVP's (electronic voice phenomonon) and I have had some voices on it ghosts are real but this one that you have dose not seem very bad just wants to probely play around ha-ha but I noticed that the first 2 paragraphs repeat (prolly just me but ohwell anyay good luck with the spirit (s)
Akemi (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
i don't think it wants to hurt you, just wants attention. Be careful though. Don't ever use the ouija board again. Good luck
Gman003 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
And I just read a few comments on the oiuja board story for some reason and seen that your friend joe isn't himself anymore. Maybe don't do what I had previously said.
Gman003 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-28)
I just read your stories. I'm no expert or anything but I am interested in these kinds of things. It doesn't seem like the man is there to harm anybody, seeing how you havn't said anything about anybody being hurt. Guy must just be lost. Maybe he was trying to tell you something the night he whispered in your ear. Try communicating with him, not with ouija though. Like ask him yes/no questions and get him to answer with knocks on the wall or something. That's what I would do if I had a ghost that was being a bother.
FallenBeauty (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
whats the go with all the sarcasim I'm not makin shiat up just to entertain you this is a true experience and I thought this site was for people to share their experiences without critisim and ridicule... Sounds like you need to grow up!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: