You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Was That Man?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Was That Man?

 

I had just gotten all of my songs on my newest hand-held music player and finished with all of my chores. So I was pretty stoked about getting some nice cold sweet tea I had in the French door fridge. I didn't notice how late it was until parting from my room and turning from the living room, and into the kitchen where I could see out the wide glass panel sliding doors, nothing but black. Usually by this time I'd have closed them.

Well the fridge sets right across from the transparent doors. My ear itched so I went to grab for the cord to pull it out of my ear. (Bad I know) But, it was a jerky itch the one that hurts automatically and you just HAVE to get at. On accident I ended up reaching wrong pulling both of the plugs from my ears. Well I stood there a minute my ears were completely fine nothing buzzed, hurt or ached. I grabbed for the pitcher of tea and I distinctively heard a very gruff male voice ask me with a tone of annoyance where those glass doors were. "Hey, what are you doing?"

I turned on a dime, put the tea down and faced the direction I had heard the voice. I swore those words to be from my friend in my house! And, I said "Nothin!" To my sheer amazement no one was there at all. And, I mean amazement because the voice was so clear and familiar to me. I was so dumb-founded I went into my room and asked him if he was just out there talking to me, and he told me no.

Whenever I walked back out to the kitchen to investigate further because I SWORE! Someone was right across from me talking to me, my friend came with me. As I described to him what happened because he was bewildered by the whole odd ordeal he had to check it out too the threshold to the kitchen was cold.

I told my Mom, and she walked around the house blessing it, and that was the first and last very strange experience I've ever had in this home of two years staying time.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Idaho

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MissSensitive, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-19)
It sounds like to me, your mom having the house blessed got rid of the ghost or demon. To me all ghost are either a demon or an angel and that wasn't an angel, so it was a demon in my
Book.

Praying does work, to get rid of a demon. Really that's all you have to do.

Good luck in the future.

Take care,

Walter 😁
JimD (431 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Cold spots often indicate demons. I'd keep Catholic Holy water, just in case. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
MissSensitive (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Thank you for all of your comments. The voice sounded like some man... It was strange. I would totally post a video but I don't have a camera. Thank you for your prayers! That is the best help anyone can receive, and I am blessed by you thank you. I never thought about a passing spirit! That is creepy! Yeah, like they were watching me from outside or something!
L0VEPiNK07 (1 stories) (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
Did the voice sound like someone you knew? Maybe someone who passed away? Does your home have any history that you know of?
cash98 (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-04)
ME: That's kind of creepy... MY FRIEND: Weird story,you should make a video about it and put it on youtube.That was my advice to earn some better views.Oops I went off the subject,well anyways...this story is pretty good keep up the great writing! I'm looking forward to read more stories about this subject! 😁
Colettemedium (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
Only occurrence that you have had in that house, really? Hm...I'll pray for you. 😁
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
Wow, that's really weird that this in the one and only occurence you've had in your home. Maybe it was just a spirit passing by your home! Creepy!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: