You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mummy Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Mummy Ghost

 

Beginning of the winter I had the scariest night ever. I was sleeping at my friend's house. I woke up at around 03:00am I saw something really weird, it was sort of a mummy but it looked like a ghost I'm not so sure, that's why I call it mummy ghost.

I refreshed my eyes and looked back again and I saw the Mummy Ghost walking to the kitchen. At this point I tried to wake up my friend. When he eventually woke up he asked what was wrong. I told him I saw a weird ghost. He told me to go back to sleep. Then I walked to the kitchen myself.

When I got to the kitchen I saw the window open I walked back to the room and I tried to wake my friend up sadly enough again. Finally he woke up and he asked what's wrong dude, I said well I see scary things and the window opened by itself, he walked with me to the kitchen and closed the window and said his mom probably forgot to shut it. Then I said it can't be we were sleeping with the door shut. He said maybe one of us went to the toilet. Then I walked away.

The day after I went to my friend again and I said remember I woke you up for this scary moment? He laughed and said yeah.

I tried to tell my parents about this but they said it's a dream. I was thinking of not so I didn't try to discuss about it and went off.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hamsterboy12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Tunka (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
Now, I don't exactly understand you in this story, BUT there are 2 different KINDS of Mummies. Ancient mummies or taking-care-of-babies mummies? I need help for that one. I agree with shibuyapsychicresearch, it could have a logical explanation, as if, you probably BOTH had been imagining that you saw and were walking and waking up, but you just weren't? Or you were actually awake, but just MAYBE hamsterboy12, you were the only one chose to see it. Maybe there was a mummy wrapped in papers (If the ancient mummy) to suffocate? Listen to the LOGICAL explanations first, hamsterboy12!

Tunka
shibuyapsychicresearch (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
hello... Like you me my self also see something that is in my head but unlike you I don't see them walking because for all I know its only my imagination but as for you that is quite different. The ghost walked in the kitchen and when you also went to the kitchen the window is open... But maybe there is also a logical explanation for that...
good day... 😉
pagulpul3 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-02)
That could have been really real except for the fact that you said it was a mummy ghost imgine that!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: