You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: White-robed Figures

Real Ghost Stories

White-robed Figures

 

Wow, it's been over a year since I last posted a story. Anyways, I had to come back because my friend Grace (name changed) just told me about an experience she had the other day. Just to let you know, she's very religious (her father's a pastor).

Grace said that the other night she had just gotten back home from a Christian camp and was worn out, so she decided to go straight to bed. She had only lain down for a few minutes when she felt another "presence" in the room with her. She opened her eyes and tried to get up, but found out she couldn't move. Here comes the freaky part. She then saw two figures in white robes kneeling beside her. Immediately she started praying and using all her strength to try to break free from whatever was holding her down, and she succeeded. Knowing Grace, she always has to have the last laugh. So being her crazy self, she taunted the "entities" by saying something along the lines of "Is that the best you've got?" Well, apparently not because she found herself pinned down on her bed once again. I guess she had enough, so she prayed once more and found herself free from the "entities'" grasp.

I warned her from now on to never pull a stunt like that again because next time things could get worse. What do you think this could've been? I don't think this was sleep paralysis (which I've had before) simply because it seemed "intelligent". Feel free to comment and ask questions.

And there are more stories to come, including a crazy exorcism I experienced. Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by Oli

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Oli, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Oli (2 stories) (74 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-20)
Thanks for the comments! She hasn't had any more personal experiences since then, just hearing occasional footsteps on her basement stairs. I'm pretty sure she learned her lesson lol!
BUBBLES123 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-07)
Creepy. I wonder if she decided to not taunt spirits. I hope the spirits don't bother her anymore.
enigadvocate (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-06)
we have the same experience except that there's no white robe figures and it happened to me frequently in our house, sometimes I feel sumthing on top me because I can't breath easily and sometimes I feel that my body is being pulled down the bed and there's this one time that I heard a sarcastic laugh that really freaks me out. I always prayed when that happens to me and I always taunt when I can move my body again, it always happen to me and I don't get afraid much now but I hope that this frequent happening will end,...
L0VEPiNK07 (1 stories) (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
well, I think we all agree on one thing. DON'T TAUNT THEM! Lol has she had any more experiences?
StMikal (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-05)
well just because they are in white robes does not mean they are good. They could have been shapeshifters. And yes I would not advise your brave sister to taunt these beings. She knows nothing about them and they could accept her challenge. Also religion has nothing to do with anything as I learned myself years ago. Take care
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-03)
Is the first paranormal experience your friend has ever had? Or perhaps it was something that followed her from the camp?
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-02)
Dear Oli,

Grace should have known better then to taunt the spirits. She should read Jude 9 and also 1John 4:1. She should memorize scripture and use those in her arsenal of weapons. The Word of God is a sword she should learn to wield it as a sword when she gets attacked by spirits.
mariatheghosthunter (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-02)
Wow that's creepy and your right you shouldnt taunt the "dead". Does she know the history of her house?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: