You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Cigarette Fumble

Real Ghost Stories

Cigarette Fumble

 

During the time between my grandmother's passing and my grandfather's passing, whenever I would smoke a cigarette, the cigarette would start to shake as if someone were trying to push it out of my hand, my grandmother never liked the fact that my dad smoked, and I think it may have been her way of telling me not to smoke, even to this day (well over a year since my grandfather's passing). Sometimes when I am smoking, my cigarette seems to be snatched from me hand and dropped.

I'm not sure if it my grandparents telling me not to smoke, or if it is all in my head, and me thinking that it is them. Well tell me what you think. I would love to talk to my grandparents, but I really don't like using ouija boards, because of something that happened to me about 4 or 5 years ago.

Thank you for reading, and I might be giving updates, and I will soon be posting my past events with the ouija board.

Feel free to comment, or e-mail me at: wwffan25 [at] aol [dot] com

Tricia

Other hauntings by QueenTas

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
it sounds to me they don't like you smoking so you should stop smoking for yourself. They do watch you you know even if they have passed away there watching you. They don't like you smoking they have gave you a sign. They don't want to be watching you smoking. Your upsetting them.
QueenTas (4 stories) (43 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-30)
Thank you, that is a very good point, I have been trying to quit, but I am under a quite a bit of stress right now, and that makes it that much harder.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Tricia
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-08-10)
I will make a promise to you ifyou stop smoking I will stop eating poorly. Sounds like they want you to stop smoking. You never know how life will unfold. Perhaps, they know that if you don't stop you will accidently drop a smoke and burn down the house and all inside.
Brittany (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
Do not use a ouigi board period. You will more than likely pull someone other than your Grandparents in. You don't need that type of tool to communicate. Secondly, they are trying to tell you something. My guess is to quit smoking. Take heed to this warning. You may be a likely canidate for lung cancer or something. I am not trying to scare you, I myself being a smoker for years, but they are trying very hard to tell you something you will not listen too. Good luck and keep us posted.
JR (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
I think it probably was your grandmother but maybe if you stop smoking this feeling will go away. Talk to someone about it it could always help.
QueenTas (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-23)
Thank you all for your comments.

I have tried to quit smoking, but it is pretty hard.
chris (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-22)
i would stop smoking you can talk to them with out the ouija boards they can hear you.
Elahie (3 stories) (28 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
stop smoking. How old are you any way. It is bad for your health. I agree with JW and your grandparents. Stop it don't smoke!
ps check your yahoo! Email
JW (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-20)
QueenTas like the story not the habit. I agree with you and think it was your grandmother. I don't pick up on dead people's names but she was the Grand Queen MotherTas who still loves you and still kicks your buttas. And you still don't listen.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: